Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10591
    Quote Originally Posted by MyName1  [View Original Post]
    Amazing body. Very good service. One of my favorites.
    She does have a bit of a habit, but otherwise she's a good time.

  2. #10590
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolfer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about asian doll house?

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1688901
    Usually its acts as a Spa $60 house fee but when the girl comes in and asks what service its $$.5 I said no and walked out this was back in 18 though idk about now.

  3. #10589

    Jhuly

    Any intel on this one? I messaged the number and got a response. Said all the right things. Sent a confirmation photo, per my request, but no face.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/jhuly-atlanta/24663154

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...lanta_i7768973

  4. #10588

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Mihoze  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Baywatch and has ads going back to August. Amy info appreciated.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/39443120/
    Amazing body. Very good service. One of my favorites.

  5. #10587

    Hate up charges

    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    She will upcharge for everything, she doesn't like being touch, just wait for her to run her special, cb,k9 for 40 , trying to do more then qv is a waste of $.
    I appreciate the heads up about up charging for services, may give her a try but at least I know what to expect.

  6. #10586

    Curious

    Anyone have any suggestions when it comes to 19 - 22 year old spinners in the ATL area??

    I tried Yumi the last time and I was not impressed.

  7. #10585
    Quote Originally Posted by RayPrince  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Her rates are posted in her ad.

  8. #10584

    Out of town

    Quote Originally Posted by BoJackSugarman  [View Original Post]
    I met her on SA a while back. I saw her multiple times she is crazy hot with an almost perfect body. She's a little bit cold and distant in the beginning but that's just her personality. She offers BBJ, CFS, but absolutely no kissing, the pussy is super tight as well. I had fun with her for a while but eventually just lost interest due to her age but she's a a cool chick also major 420 so if you smoke we'll probably get along well. Also because I met her on SA, I was paying at the really high end of my price range. I'm sure her escort prices are probably less. PM me to lmk what she is quoting you.
    I tried to reach her yesterday. She told me she wasn't currently in Atlanta.

    DM.

  9. #10583

    Upcharge

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFishTacos  [View Original Post]
    The title says it all was just wondering if anyone had dealings with this one.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/42007750/

    Set up a time with Kim but when I got there went dark wasn't sure if I should try again or just let it pass she texted back two hours later said phone messed up.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/42012313/
    She will upcharge for everything, she doesn't like being touch, just wait for her to run her special, cb,k9 for 40 , trying to do more then qv is a waste of $.

  10. #10582

    Passing through

    Hey guys I'm a long time lurker first time poster. I know I should offer something useful for my first time posting in the city but I hope I can soon. I am used to using STG but it seems like why'all don't use that much in the area. Is RMs a good place too look or can I trust tryst? Any advice will help me have a good trip in your city and I will be sure to pay it forward. Thanks and happy hunting.

  11. #10581

    Barbie doll rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I was in your town this past weekend while travelling through. Decided to have some fun So I texted a young redhead. She came to my hotel by Uber. Was expecting a average sized young lady but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door. She's not a spinner but definetly got a nice body. BBBJ was great always was looking at me while sucking my dick. Very tight pussy and got very creamy. I enjoyed my time.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...m/737007075915
    What was the damage?

  12. #10580

    I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTime15  [View Original Post]
    How can we find her on IG? Interested in checking her out.
    I met her on SA a while back. I saw her multiple times she is crazy hot with an almost perfect body. She's a little bit cold and distant in the beginning but that's just her personality. She offers BBJ, CFS, but absolutely no kissing, the pussy is super tight as well. I had fun with her for a while but eventually just lost interest due to her age but she's a a cool chick also major 420 so if you smoke we'll probably get along well. Also because I met her on SA, I was paying at the really high end of my price range. I'm sure her escort prices are probably less. PM me to lmk what she is quoting you.

  13. #10579

    Angela Joi SPP

    Had a dream of Angela Joi from SPP today. Great experience. Photos are a little off, she has 5-6 tattoos and her hair is long and permed now, but body is accurate and pretty hot. Petite, mid-20's, natural boobs, trim figure. This was my first time with this agency, going off of tip from this forum. Damage was $$$ for 60 m. I know, there's cheaper pussy out there -- yaddayadda; just stop. This is what I normally pay bc I can, and the girls tend to be younger, prettier and more professional. Anyway, Angela has major league oral skills and more. I don't know if she does porn star stuff, bc I prefer GFE. I was happy. BBBJ, covered cowgirl, pop goes the weasel. Conversation was weird but playful and honest. Actually went a little overtime just talking / cuddling. I will repeat. Agency was easy to deal with by text. References required. Incall was a nice hotel in NE ATL OTP. https://www.southernprivateplaymates.com/angelajoi/.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpeg‎  

  14. #10578

    Back on the horse

    Been out of the game for a little while for work / financial reasons although I did keep contact with LK and SPP and had the casual encounter with them.

    But I wanted to ask if anyone has any experience wit atl play girls or or atl peach or dream girls or any of those Asian OC websites that popped up when EAA got busted.

    I know its a lot but thanks.

  15. #10577

    China / Yumi

    Saw her about a month ago when she had a different number. She's usually on and off LC every few weeks-months with a new number every time. Apparently she's screening now and not allowing Qvs but I think it's negotiable. Overall, she was nothing special unless you want to cross a very short (had to be 4'7-4'11) Asian girl off the bucket list. Not sure what her nationality is but she's called herself Japanese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, or Chinese in different ads LOL. Damage was $ . 5 hh but she only allowed one pop. BBBJ was probably the worst I've gotten in my time seeing people, then finished CFS. She set a timer and checked her phone that was in her hand the whole time right after I busted. Only good thing was that she was pretty tight and got very wet. Did basic mish then k9. I wouldn't repeat though.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...200/4436203126

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape