Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 833 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 333 733 783 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 883 933 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6811

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Midfla  [View Original Post]
    This does not sound like the Stacey I am familiar with in Merritt Island! I am pretty sure that she does not do outcalls either. Do you have a link to the provider you are taking about? Thanks.
    Yes the one in Merritt island that walks on water around these parts.

  2. #6810

    Which Stacey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    I reached out for a early morning visit. Coms started out OK but went silent closer to arrival. After sitting in a strip mall.

    For 20 min waiting for her to return from an outcall gone bad I was finally directed to her drabby incall spot which was super dark.

    With men loitering about. Once inside I felt safe but she clearly was not into to. Undressing while kissing was spotty at best. Her BBBJ was far from overwhelming. I thought about DATY but coming off an outcall the girl was far from fresh. I covered went straight to mish in hopes of a quick ending, filled cover, dressed and exited. My experience was far from worth multiple visits in a day lololololol. There are way better providers in the area especially for the Mario's.

    Breezy blows this chick away! Save your Mario's here.
    This does not sound like the Stacey I am familiar with in Merritt Island! I am pretty sure that she does not do outcalls either. Do you have a link to the provider you are taking about? Thanks.

  3. #6809

    Colleen, The 2020 Choice

    I have known this beautiful lady longer than anyone else out here. We drifted apart during her change of residences so I was super surprised to get a text from her recently. I had been out chasing the overpriced, overrated and the absurdly over hyped.

    So it was great and certainly came at the right time. In a word this girl is beautiful! She is a dream come true in every way.

    My visit as always was easy to set up and regardless of time of day she is super glad to see me. Her body is flawless and always smells incredible. It doesn't matter what my wants are one kiss from her and I'm in complete heaven. She is complete GFE and just an amazing person to be with. She is a absolute 10 ! She said with winter break things have been tough so if possible give her a shout. I travel into Brevard often and one thing is for sure I will be seeing a lot of her this year. Save the hype and just see this beauty before I steal her away!

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...a/354975520182

  4. #6808

    Stacy, what's the noise about?

    I reached out for a early morning visit. Coms started out OK but went silent closer to arrival. After sitting in a strip mall.

    For 20 min waiting for her to return from an outcall gone bad I was finally directed to her drabby incall spot which was super dark.

    With men loitering about. Once inside I felt safe but she clearly was not into to. Undressing while kissing was spotty at best. Her BBBJ was far from overwhelming. I thought about DATY but coming off an outcall the girl was far from fresh. I covered went straight to mish in hopes of a quick ending, filled cover, dressed and exited. My experience was far from worth multiple visits in a day lololololol. There are way better providers in the area especially for the Mario's.

    Breezy blows this chick away! Save your Mario's here.

  5. #6807

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I know right. Should have replied with yall are all hot with your face down and your ass up. But I wouldn't give her shit.
    Very few good providers command that type of coin, unless of course they can back it up with good reviews and I would not pay that much for a simple wham bam! Finding women in this county and south in Indian River for a GFE experience and who are friendly, not clock watchers and even if they pretend to take an interest in you is rare! MorganElise was well worth the coin and she only charged Forum Members $250. IDK, reading the Forum certainly gives me insight into who NOT to spend my Mario's on! I still have just a couple of women on my bucket list and recently saw one of them and although a nice woman, a great provider only charged $180 and she is a legend in Orlando! For me, chemistry is important and I'd rather spend extra money on an extra long session with a real woman like Vero Redhead than on any of these girls on STG! IMHO.

  6. #6806
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    LOL, you to? I asked a simple yes or no question and got the royal GPS treatment. She really let me have it. Then a all time classic line from her. "That's my price, because I'm not ugly like the locals " Well with a attitude like that. I'm sure she has more rules than a Catholic Nun, going out on a blind date. Probably get yelled at if you accidentally breathe on her neck.
    I know right. Should have replied with yall are all hot with your face down and your ass up. But I wouldn't give her shit.

  7. #6805

    Miamia

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    And god forbid you ask her for anything GFE, she'll give you a lecture on "why would you want to do that with a prostitue, that shit doesn't seem sketchy to you".

    That to me sounds like it would make for a very boring get in get on get out. She is hot, but screw all that. IMHO.
    LOL, you to? I asked a simple yes or no question and got the royal GPS treatment. She really let me have it. Then a all time classic line from her. "That's my price, because I'm not ugly like the locals " Well with a attitude like that. I'm sure she has more rules than a Catholic Nun, going out on a blind date. Probably get yelled at if you accidentally breathe on her neck.

  8. #6804
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with extra cash laying around. She's a little to high price for me. She'll send you better pictures than her ad is showing $. 80 to $$. 5 range.

    http://archive.ph/L2Ipi
    And god forbid you ask her for anything GFE, she'll give you a lecture on "why would you want to do that with a prostitue, that shit doesn't seem sketchy to you".

    That to me sounds like it would make for a very boring get in get on get out. She is hot, but screw all that. IMHO.

  9. #6803

    Stacey Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    She seems to have removed her ads! Hope everything is alright. DJ you good?
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/372836487426

    http://archive.ph/WGLbi

  10. #6802

    High dollar

    Anyone with extra cash laying around. She's a little to high price for me. She'll send you better pictures than her ad is showing $. 80 to $$. 5 range.

    http://archive.ph/L2Ipi

  11. #6801

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    She seems to have removed her ads! Hope everything is alright. DJ you good?
    I got a text from her this morning, and she didn't say anything, so I assume everything is OK.

  12. #6800

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    A first for me. I actually visited the same provider twice in the same day. Take a bow, Stacey in Merritt Island. LOL.

    A very pleasant time (s) as always. As others have stated, Stacey is great and provides a complete drama-free session, something that seems to be getting rarer and rarer in these parts, especially if you like to be able to hold a conversation with the woman you are visiting.

    She did tell me that she is seriously thinking of renting a private place in the New Year and moving out of the hotel as several guys didn't want to visit a hotel. And she told me about STG's being down a lot, but wanted it known that she is still available even when the ad is not available.
    She seems to have removed her ads! Hope everything is alright. DJ you good?

  13. #6799

    Where did they all go?

    I spent 3 weeks at Cocoa Beach last February and had no trouble hooking up with many of the fine ladies that were recommended on here. I'm headed back down again this year so I thought I would take a look and much to my surprise it's slim picking compared to last year. Just wondering where they all went!

  14. #6798

    Sunny

    The lack of business during the holidays is taking its toll and Sunny could really use some help. I do what I can but I don't have the budget to do it alone. I see her once a week for a Benjamin, which also includes a carton of smokes, any supplies she needs and a tank of gas. What she really needs is some more customers. She needs to make $500 a week to cover rent. Even at her modest donation fee (80 hh, 140 fh), one customer a day would be enough. If she's unable to do that she'll be forced to leave the area and we'll lose another great provider.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0192&cityid=86

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/344114524368

    http://archive.ph/rhmI8

  15. #6797

    Katie the Librarian

    Saw Katie a few weeks back. She is in a guest house in a decent enough area of Melbourne. Very friendly and coherent when I saw her. Just took part in some headache relief at the time. Very attentive to the boys and the whole shaft. I definitely plan on repeating for some full service soon.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...c/246393565081

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape