Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 930 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 13940
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5690

    Any luck

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Looking at taking a plunge with this hot MILF! Was curious if anyone has experience or recommendations of time with her, seems reasonable rates and is very responsive and easy to talk to / set up. Them has hit and miss reviews but PD had great reviews of her. Let me know your thoughts and experiences!

    www.eroticmassagebygigi.com
    Did you get a chance with her. Wondering how it went. Thinking about contacting her when I get out there in a few weeks. Thanks in advance for any info. PM me if needed.

  2. #5689

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    Hey this portal has been very helpful for me. Considering Sophia or Liliana in my upcoming trip for couple hours. Any suggestions? Also Liliana has very limited info on this thread. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://mssweetsophia.com/

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Liliana
    Have never seen Liliana but you can't go wrong with Sophia. I had a great time and plan on a return visit next time I am in town.

  3. #5688
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelLuv72  [View Original Post]
    It has been dormant for 2 years and I saw some guy on Bareback beauties in Los Angles thread post a link and it took me there. Not many current reviews. Probably because no one knows it up and running.
    I wonder if we get our membership back from where it left off??

  4. #5687
    Quote Originally Posted by WideGlideHD  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a nightly hookup. Females only! Help me guys please!
    To work on.

    So here's someone you can see. Enjoy.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....egas/42102198/

  5. #5686
    Anyone seen her? Claims to be the pornstar.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Zoeclarkxxx

  6. #5685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Ripped Off by roxy (of roxy and lyn)

    I went to go see roxy (of roxy and lyn) last night on the advice of a fellow sr member. I got to her house and was disappointed in her looks compared to her pics. Anyway I was horny so I left the money on the tv dresser and started to kiss and 5 min into it, her really old roommate (not lyn) knocks and says her ex is bringing over her kid early and jumps up and grabs the money and says I got to go. I argued with her to give me the money back and she refused. Well I was so turned off by her wrinkly crepish skin on her tits and belly (felt like your granny's skin) that I just left. Probably was all bullshit but just won a huge football bet so I thought screw it. Just letting all of you know bc she has had good reviews but obviously now fucking guys over for quick cash. Would avoid now.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....egas/42102198/

  7. #5684

    40 your old white guy at Palazzo Feb. 4-5-6!

    Looking for a nightly hookup. Females only! Help me guys please!

  8. #5683

    Sophia or Liliana

    Hey this portal has been very helpful for me. Considering Sophia or Liliana in my upcoming trip for couple hours. Any suggestions? Also Liliana has very limited info on this thread. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://mssweetsophia.com/

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Liliana

  9. #5682

    Any information

    I was wondering if anyone has any information on these two on eros.

    Michelle.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...254.htm?cat=66

    Wei wei.

    https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...268.htm?cat=91

  10. #5681

    April Luv

    I had the opportunity to visit with April last night. She was above and beyond what I expected. She came dressed casual and met my wife and I at the bar. We chatted for a half hour or so then headed to the room. April was dressed to impress under her clothes. I wasn't expecting an entire lingerie set. Her skills are off the chart and she does not clock watch. You'll get quality with her.

  11. #5680

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelLuv72  [View Original Post]
    It has been dormant for 2 years and I saw some guy on Bareback beauties in Los Angles thread post a link and it took me there. Not many current reviews. Probably because no one knows it up and running.
    Yes it has been back for almost two weeks I think. This is good news assuming the traffic picks up there and people start to learn about it again. It was personally my favorite site — outside of this one of course.

  12. #5679

    Hanna Dawn, I think is Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by PopNRock  [View Original Post]
    I have thing for Russians. Money is not an issue. Any leads welcome.
    Or Hungarian. Same to me.

    Or you can call a few from the LA area and see who's visiting Vegas. I know one who travels to Vegas a lot.

    Hanna.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hanna-da...las-vegas-6207#erotic.

  13. #5678

    The Erotic review is back?

    It has been dormant for 2 years and I saw some guy on Bareback beauties in Los Angles thread post a link and it took me there. Not many current reviews. Probably because no one knows it up and running.

  14. #5677

    Jeanette

    Saw this smaller BBW the other night. Totally worth every penny of the $$ for the hour! She came in the room we took care of the business side. From there she got comfortable. She pulled me over and opened up my pants to let my boy out. She gave one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. I had to stop her because I was going to bust in the first 5 min of our session. Once I got her stopped I laid her on the bed for some DATY which was amazing clean smelling and tasting pussy. After she cam she put the cover on for some CFS. She had a nice tight pussy and knew how to use it. We did doggie for a while and then she told me she also loved to speak Greek! That was all she had to say out of one and right in the other! She would clinch the whole ever time I was deep milking my cock. After a couple minutes I couldn't take is and busted deep over flowing the condom. All in all an amazing experience that will be repeated!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...002/7024480716

  15. #5676

    Any hot Russian escorts in Vegas!?

    I have thing for Russians. Money is not an issue. Any leads welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape