Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 930 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5671

    Sorry to say but.

    With the return of a once popular review site, my feeling is that the rates will increase. I've seen a few ladies, who were once widely reviewed have now raised their rates.

    When the site was down, the girls lowered their rates. Now that it's back up, it's back to business as normal. And believe me, you'll see it happen because now that site is basically accepting any ads the girls have to advertise. Even the skanks on LC will catch wind of this once they get a review or two under their belt.

    Love it, hate it. Not much we can do.

  2. #5670
    49 er is closed but there is one just before Sahara on the same side.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB58  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of an hourly no tell motel? I saw on a report here recently that the 49 er had closed.

  3. #5669

    Just what I thought. ,

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyet66  [View Original Post]
    I told you where to look, not going to do it for you. Whats good about p411 is it lists their menu so you know who is GFE.
    Can't even link ONE. I know what P411 offers. But still you couldn't even NAME ONE.

  4. #5668

    No tell motel

    Does anyone know of an hourly no tell motel? I saw on a report here recently that the 49 er had closed.

  5. #5667

  6. #5666

    Do it urself

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Names names. I seriously doubt that there's someone with a appearance rate of 7 that you can list. I'm sure there are LC shanks out there for that price.

    So let's see who you know.
    I told you where to look, not going to do it for you. Whats good about p411 is it lists their menu so you know who is GFE.

  7. #5665

    Enjoyable incall

    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    I think she has been around for a long time, possible away for a while, but I guess she is back -.

    How acurate are those pics?

    If I remember, she is a big girl -.
    The pictures are accurate, she is not a spinner.

  8. #5664

    So post one or two at 250 that are GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyet66  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her her face looked a little weathered with a little sagging and frown lines. I'm positive she was in her late 40's / early 50's when I saw her 6 years ago. Her rate then was $$hr and based on her website her minimum rate is 1 K for 2 hours which is way in the GPS territory. There are at least 15 girls under 30 GFE for $300 to $400/ hr on P411 from my search, as well as in HX which they charge even less. I also have a handful of regulars I see that do not advertise GFE but they are when they see me.
    Names names. I seriously doubt that there's someone with a appearance rate of 7 that you can list. I'm sure there are LC shanks out there for that price.

    So let's see who you know.

  9. #5663
    Stay away from her. She pretty much no showed me. We agreed to meet qv but she wants to do HH so I was like ok but never replied back. YMMV but here is the link:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...255/7029108523

  10. #5662

    Enjoyable incall -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilgeo  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to visit this young lady, for 1. 4 hh, incall off Boulder, clean apartment, and was responsive to short notice. She offers FS with everything covered. My experience is she is very friendly and looking for customers.

    Hope your encounter was as good as mine.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/41753544/
    I think she has been around for a long time, possible away for a while, but I guess she is back -.

    How acurate are those pics?

    If I remember, she is a big girl -.

  11. #5661

    Looking For Some Help

    I was just in lovely Vegas a couple weeks ago. Mostly a wasted trip. Casino girl scams, time wasters, upsells. My fault for trying to go rogue rather than RTFF.

    I'm looking to head back out during LS fest April 23-26. Unfortunately, the NFL draft is that same weekend. Hotel prices are ridiculous.

    Any suggestions on how to get something cheaper, but decent? I don't mind sharing Intel or even paying someone if they can help me locate a room.

  12. #5660

    Enjoyable incall

    Had the opportunity to visit this young lady, for 1. 4 hh, incall off Boulder, clean apartment, and was responsive to short notice. She offers FS with everything covered. My experience is she is very friendly and looking for customers.

    Hope your encounter was as good as mine.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/41753544/

  13. #5659

    You know her exact age?

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Ok so who do you know who's better and half the price?. Arden is GFE.

    ,and not in her 50's. C'Mon. Now.

    So, do share with the class. I'm curious as who you can come up with. Bet it'll be someone from LC where everything is covered.
    When I saw her her face looked a little weathered with a little sagging and frown lines. I'm positive she was in her late 40's / early 50's when I saw her 6 years ago. Her rate then was $$hr and based on her website her minimum rate is 1 K for 2 hours which is way in the GPS territory. There are at least 15 girls under 30 GFE for $300 to $400/ hr on P411 from my search, as well as in HX which they charge even less. I also have a handful of regulars I see that do not advertise GFE but they are when they see me.

  14. #5658

    Better and half the price?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyet66  [View Original Post]
    She's been in the game a while, when I saw her maybe 6 years ago she was in her 50's but still had a decent body. Not worth it IMH'O, there's other younger GFE candidates that are way better and for half the price.
    Ok so who do you know who's better and half the price?. Arden is GFE.

    ,and not in her 50's. C'Mon. Now.

    So, do share with the class. I'm curious as who you can come up with. Bet it'll be someone from LC where everything is covered.

  15. #5657

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson22  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing her next week, and want to see if anyone has before. Every time I go to Vegas it's the same story I order and someone else shows up. Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...3305.htm?cat=1
    She's been in the game a while, when I saw her maybe 6 years ago she was in her 50's but still had a decent body. Not worth it IMH'O, there's other younger GFE candidates that are way better and for half the price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape