Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,041 to 17,055 of 28078
-
01-03-20 01:40 #11038Senior Member

Posts: 704Assuming this is the Chinese place on Balboa, next door to the Thai place? It is off my list. Haven't been able to have Mimi for past few visits. Last time, maybe 1 month ago, looked like new crew. Not very good.
Originally Posted by Wzrd94
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 21:06 #11037Banned Member

Posts: 220That's the Norm
Yeah, that's pretty much the norm everywhere, the exception is with some independent providers. With them, it's usually a matter of how recent the photos are and if they still look like their photos.
Originally Posted by Panther2287
[View Original Post]
I've been to several AMP's across the country, it's all the same, all downloaded photos from the webs.
-
01-02-20 20:29 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 54Missing the ol' Smile Spa service
I surely do miss the BBBJCIM the ladies offer at this spot. From recent reports and research at a "well known" site, the ladies who used to work here doesn't work there anymore? I'm a little skeptical of visiting the spa again. If they're still there please let me know. Any referrals of any place that offer this type of service around the city?
By the way Happy new year everyone!
-
01-02-20 13:50 #11035Senior Member

Posts: 33Fake Pictures
Fake Pictures.
I figured but had to try. Walked through door, outside of being a female pictures are not even close, so I the used the blame work / my boss just called excuse and was on my way.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153575
-
01-02-20 11:47 #11034Banned Member

Posts: 3075Chinese A Massage CV
Saw this place 2 weeks ago while trying to make a you-Turn to get back on the 805 freeway. The place is just off the 805 on Main Street in CV. Went in and was greeted by a fairly attractive lady (YoYo) in her 40's. She looks Mexican / Hispanic, but was told she is half Russian and Chinese. She allowed me to see a lineup of the two other girls (Sophia and Alice) working there that day. Both were fairly attractive as well. Alice looked to be the youngest. House fee was $50 for an hour.
Was there a couple times last week, and saw YoYo and Sophia. Sophia gave a better massage. Her hard / deep tissue was amazing. YoYo does a more lighter to medium massage. I will repeat with both. Massage was good. Service and any extra is YMMV.
-
01-02-20 11:16 #11033Senior Member

Posts: 204I have also visited this spot although it was a little over 2 years ago. Opted for the upstairs for the 180 total. Good service and would have repeated if it wasn't so out of the way from my usual spots.
Originally Posted by Slarson
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 08:55 #11032Regular Member

Posts: 4Out the Door
Was there about a year ago, first time visitor but was offered the $180 upstairs special. I was a little shocked by the cost, but yes that is out the door, at least for me and she didn't seem perturbed by no tip. It was a nice setting, 60 min, good massage, lots of teasing which resulted in a bit of a premature BBBJCIM situation. She was a trooper and took a little break to spit. Will be in town in a couple of months and its first on my list for a repeat visit. Going to do my best to last a little longer this time!
Originally Posted by DosCocos
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 00:45 #11031Senior Member

Posts: 34Think it's unsafe to participate anytime soon? Was thinking maybe to wait a month before I go again.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 00:40 #11030Senior Member

Posts: 53East county
Any good places in El cajon or lakeside?
-
01-01-20 22:45 #11029Senior Member

Posts: 394Not a massage parlor
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...y-rubs/1660020
She's independent, I been with her once and told me she doesn't do FS. She's fucking sexy, has anyone else been with her and does she offer FS? I'm hoping she declined since it was my first time with her.
-
01-01-20 00:30 #11028Banned Member

Posts: 707Just remember
If you visit a massage parlor and receive sexual gratification you are a criminal in the eyes of your city government.
The police department seems to focus more on victimless "crimes" which are really the consensus of two consenting adults.
Change the laws, change the culture. Stop the madness that human sexuality is somehow “illegal“
Speak out and become part of the change.
-
01-01-20 00:26 #11027Banned Member

Posts: 707Remember the fallen parlors
As we kick off the new year in 2020 remember those parlors they gave excellent service but we’re forced to close in 2019.
Small businesses that were just trying to pursue the American dream were forced out of operation by the intrusion of a city government that does not give a fuck about the general welfare, health and happiness of its population.
When election time rolls around please vote out the cockroaches that are against women and minority businesses and vote out the government officials that approve of government intrusion in the personal activities of two consenting adults behind closed doors out of side of the public not harming anyone.
-
12-31-19 18:25 #11026Senior Member

Posts: 68Sorry it's ocean spa
From what I understand v spa and a spa were owned by the same people. V spa got complaints and shut down, but after a bit reopened next door to there old location, in the same center. That's also where she told me to go. I have no inside info just what I pieced together.
-
12-31-19 16:52 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 194Unfortunately searches with 3 characters or less don't work on this site. You have to scroll back looking for reports on her.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 16:47 #11024Banned Member

Posts: 707Moonlight spa in Poway
New name on an old place, used to be AA or something, I don't know but I read some reviews on rub maps and decided to give it a try.
The place next to the tire shop kind of in the back of a small little plaza when I was there on the weekend it was very quiet and parking was not an issue. Walked in the front door and was pleasantly surprised to see it looks like three ladies are working.
I had a really good feeling about the place and the first one that greeted me was petite and cute and unfortunately I forgot her name. Honestly I'm not sure that your mileage may vary applies to this place they seem to be committed to providing good service.
I paid the half hour $40 and was told to make myself comfortable. Of course to me nowadays that means get naked, which I proceeded to do as quickly as I could. Soon a knock on the door and the provider walked in and it turns out I got Lucy who is a short, very cute and warm with a bubbly personality. Chinese girl in her mid 30's wearing a pair of black tights and a T-shirt. She wasn't dressed to look super sexy but she had a really nice vibe about her and she immediately proceeded to run her hands up and down my body on my bare ass giving me a nice gentle body rub with long flowing strokes of her hand.
Her English was pretty good and we had a seemingly continuous flow of conversation and soon as she kept running and lingering her fingers on my ass I return the favor and started running my hand up and down her leg. I lifted up her shirt and started gently kissing her on her belly and then slowly pulling her pants down and giving her a few more gentle kisses lower and lower to her crotch. As I started to pull her pants down could see she is a little padded and she has a tattoo to cover up a C-section scar.
But overall still a pretty cute girl. As I proceeded to help lift up her shirt saw that she has some amazingly nice tits large sea cups maybe D cups but the big soft naturals with nice dark large nipples that I enjoyed lightly sucking on. We entered some quick negotiations and even though rub maps is saying $100 forget that she started in at 1:40 and I countered with 120 and she quickly went out to get supplies.
When she came back in I spent a moment finishing where I had left off bury my head between her thighs and slowly and softly licking her little pussy. She's clean-shaven and again a little chubby but definitely delicious little mouthful. After a few few moments she return the favor and started sucking on my cock bareback before she put the condom on. When she left she said she had to go get plastic so I was terrified she was going to come back with saran wrap but thankfully it was a regular condom and soon she had it on and she had me lay on my back and she got on top of me. Once we got into it she proceeded to move things along very quickly I felt a little bit rushed but I'd only paid a half hours so all things considering she was delightful and certainly an enjoyable cute girl to spend some time with.
40 to the house for a half hour and 120 tip, she wished me a happy new year and told me to come back again tomorrow sweet little girl like that I'll certainly be tempted.











Reply With Quote





