Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 29361
-
01-02-20 22:42 #13071Senior Member

Posts: 136Firehouse
Finally hit up the firehouse. 40 house for 30 min. CBJ and let me see and touch boobs for 60. Wouldn't let me suck them. Was a little restricting and feisty, but sometimes it is more fun when you have a couple drinks before Sh.
Won't repeat but okay for a one hit wonder.
-
01-02-20 21:54 #13070Senior Member

Posts: 1175Exactly
Just point to her mouth or puss. If you want to get something more complex across, have Google Translate on your phone and keep it handy. I always keep my phone under my neck / shoulder area. On the flip, I put under the pillow. Just have to remember it's there. I left without it once. Luckily, the gal caught me before I drove off.
Originally Posted by LegKiBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 21:48 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 1175Lucy
Lucy's leaving for good this week. You got lucky and caught her before she left.
Originally Posted by Farmer60
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 21:43 #13068Senior Member

Posts: 187Why don't you try hand signals. They are universal LOL.
Originally Posted by Bril79
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 20:49 #13067Senior Member

Posts: 145Lucy
Because of bad reviews I hadn't been to Sweet for awhile but went today and Lucy was back Great massage and always fun with her.
Originally Posted by FzrMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 20:45 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 91Question for the pros
I usually post in the Muncie forum, but there's not a lot of action so I thought I'd pose a question for the experienced pros in this group. I'm relatively new, had only a handful of AMP experiences, and have always been successful getting HE and HJ with UTC roaming up top. One question has been on my mind since the beginning though, and I know I'll probably get a YMMV type response. How do you effectively communicate menu options when the provider knows little to no English??
-
01-02-20 18:18 #13065Senior Member

Posts: 421Thanks again for the share!
I have seen her about 6-9 times since Rexclay shared her information and she gives a fantastic massage. I will continue to repeat!
Originally Posted by Rexclay
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 17:39 #13064Senior Member

Posts: 26Contact Info?
Link please.
Originally Posted by NastyBoys10
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 17:29 #13063Regular Member

Posts: 20Probably a ridiculous question but do you upload the video anywhere or just keep it for yourself?
Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 12:26 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 61Just found out
Didn't know that blue moon was closed or shut down. That Angela was pretty cool I would of ended up visiting again some time she was down for anything didn't try anal not my thing the one and only time I visited but she said yes to it and video was OK to.
-
01-02-20 05:34 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 101Miss Kelly contact
Hey bro I searched the FF does how do we find her contact info? Happy New year you filthy devils. Lmao.
Originally Posted by NastyBoys10
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 20:15 #13060Senior Member

Posts: 617Without a link, it's difficult to know who Miss Kelly is.
Originally Posted by NastyBoys10
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 15:16 #13059Banned Member

Posts: 13Miss Kelly
Just got back from Massage from Miss Kelly. Did in house at her apt 96th street and Grey. Close to ol' MD Tavern. Very hot MILF with nice body. Massage wasn't the best but teased the whole time and was very sexual with her noises. Flip was amazing and promised it would be better next time!
Pros- hottest lady I have ever got massage, English, laid back, clean place.
Cons-made me pay portion up front before meeting, massage sucked, scheduling was difficult.
-
01-01-20 15:16 #13058Banned Member

Posts: 105Yeesh
Normally the hole in the bed isn't covered by a wrenching over bleached sheet in which I'm allergic to. And it doesn't look like a glory hole. It was an interesting hole, one I would not have thought to put my face in but rather my coc*. I'm familiar with massage beds, very well. This was a cheap one. Regardless, I'm not here to start arguments, I simply was asking if there were any AMPs on the north side with better looking ladies and at least a hint of extras. No disrespect meant.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 15:10 #13057Banned Member

Posts: 105Hmm
It was the place off 96th and keystone. And the table was not nearly as nice as those in Carmel. As for Lisa, zero signs of extras. I literally just enjoyed a great massage but frankly just looking for a sexier lady then that. I am less experienced at this then some of you, but am a senior member with years of varying experience. The greenwood AMPs seem much easier to get what one wants. I'm simply asking if a better place on the north side exists that is a bit more achievable with frequency, that has better looking ladies.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





