Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13060
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyBoys10  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Massage from Miss Kelly. Did in house at her apt 96th street and Grey. Close to ol' MD Tavern. Very hot MILF with nice body. Massage wasn't the best but teased the whole time and was very sexual with her noises. Flip was amazing and promised it would be better next time!

    Pros- hottest lady I have ever got massage, English, laid back, clean place.

    Cons-made me pay portion up front before meeting, massage sucked, scheduling was difficult.
    Without a link, it's difficult to know who Miss Kelly is.

  2. #13059

    Miss Kelly

    Just got back from Massage from Miss Kelly. Did in house at her apt 96th street and Grey. Close to ol' MD Tavern. Very hot MILF with nice body. Massage wasn't the best but teased the whole time and was very sexual with her noises. Flip was amazing and promised it would be better next time!

    Pros- hottest lady I have ever got massage, English, laid back, clean place.

    Cons-made me pay portion up front before meeting, massage sucked, scheduling was difficult.

  3. #13058

    Yeesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsignor  [View Original Post]
    Incidentally. That "hole" in the table, is not just a "tacky" hole punched thru. It's the way the table is designed. In my opinion (which is admittedly not worth much), that's a better design than the tables that have the head rest on the end suspended over empty space. Keeps the back and neck better aligned and for someone with back problems, that's a big deal.
    Normally the hole in the bed isn't covered by a wrenching over bleached sheet in which I'm allergic to. And it doesn't look like a glory hole. It was an interesting hole, one I would not have thought to put my face in but rather my coc*. I'm familiar with massage beds, very well. This was a cheap one. Regardless, I'm not here to start arguments, I simply was asking if there were any AMPs on the north side with better looking ladies and at least a hint of extras. No disrespect meant.

  4. #13057

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsignor  [View Original Post]
    LOL are you sure you went to Still Water?

    Of ALL the AMPs I've been to (and I've been to virtually all of them in the Indy metro area, plus many in other cities), Stillwater ranks near the top (For AMPs) in terms of facilities. It's not the same as an upscale Day Spa (e. G. , Wood house day spa, Philippe, etc) I'll agree, but those places cater to a completely different demographic, and are MUCH more expensive. Still Waters is recently remodeled, and the owner keeps it spic and span. The rooms are freshly painted, the carpet is new and the and bathroom and rooms are all kept very clean. The table is covered with a regular sheet and a paper sheet on top of that, so I don't know how you could say the table was tacky. I'm not sure what you are looking for in an AMP, but based on your critique, you won't find it in Indy.

    I'll agree Lisa isn't everyone's cup of tea, but, as you say, she gives a great massage and extras can certainly be had.
    It was the place off 96th and keystone. And the table was not nearly as nice as those in Carmel. As for Lisa, zero signs of extras. I literally just enjoyed a great massage but frankly just looking for a sexier lady then that. I am less experienced at this then some of you, but am a senior member with years of varying experience. The greenwood AMPs seem much easier to get what one wants. I'm simply asking if a better place on the north side exists that is a bit more achievable with frequency, that has better looking ladies.

  5. #13056

    Tucson / Phoenix

    Was meeting friends for dinner on the Southside and decided to finally try one of these. I don't know which is which.

    The one in the back. Started here. Went for an hour but she said they were busy. Gave me a half hour. Went over the half hour by about 6 minutes. Which was nice. Name is Lilly. Great, hard massage. She offered HE but while a good massage I didn't find her overly attractive so I passed. I also wanted longer on the massage. Super sweet and definitely would consider another massage with her. As I left the bathroom I did meet another woman who was a little more attractive but not much.

    Decided to pop over to the one up front. Went in, someone I assumed was mamasan let me in to a room. Turns out she was also the girl working. Horrible massage, within 10 minutes of 30 minute massage we were at HE and I was out the door. She tried to get a 60 tip but I said no way. I gave her 40 but begrudgingly. I will never be back to that one.

    Overall, I doubt I venture down that way again. I'd hit up the back shop again maybe.

  6. #13055
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    Both Monsignor and Jeast72 can be taken at their word. I consider them "seasoned" and value their opinions.
    LOL seasoned. I like that. I think we should petition AARP to change their name to AASP.

  7. #13054
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes007  [View Original Post]
    Had two ladies working last night. I met Lisa. 70 per hour standard pricing. Not a very attractive lady but friendly and gave a fantastic massage. No signs of any extras and never saw the other lady however two mongers did within the 1 hour I was there. I didn't like the establishment at all: cold, dirty, the hole in the sheet and table was tacky. So the search continues. Westfield was closed at only 7 pm. North sides tough. Anyone want to PM me a more sure bet with actual attractive ladies, not 50 year olds wearing bright pink lipstick, a shit tone of makeup to hide wrinkles, and a flabby as stomach that kept bumping into my arms? I'd love intel. I've tried all in Carmel off 116th, those off rangeline. They were nicer establishments, totally running legit, no extras to my knowledge.
    Incidentally. That "hole" in the table, is not just a "tacky" hole punched thru. It's the way the table is designed. In my opinion (which is admittedly not worth much), that's a better design than the tables that have the head rest on the end suspended over empty space. Keeps the back and neck better aligned and for someone with back problems, that's a big deal.

  8. #13053

    Well said.

    Both Monsignor and Jeast72 can be taken at their word. I consider them "seasoned" and value their opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsignor  [View Original Post]
    LOL are you sure you went to Still Water?

    Of ALL the AMPs I've been to (and I've been to virtually all of them in the Indy metro area, plus many in other cities), Stillwater ranks near the top (For AMPs) in terms of facilities. It's not the same as an upscale Day Spa (e. G. , Wood house day spa, Philippe, etc) I'll agree, but those places cater to a completely different demographic, and are MUCH more expensive. Still Waters is recently remodeled, and the owner keeps it spic and span. The rooms are freshly painted, the carpet is new and the and bathroom and rooms are all kept very clean. The table is covered with a regular sheet and a paper sheet on top of that, so I don't know how you could say the table was tacky. I'm not sure what you are looking for in an AMP, but based on your critique, you won't find it in Indy.

    I'll agree Lisa isn't everyone's cup of tea, but, as you say, she gives a great massage and extras can certainly be had.

  9. #13052
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes007  [View Original Post]
    Had two ladies working last night. I met Lisa. 70 per hour standard pricing. Not a very attractive lady but friendly and gave a fantastic massage. No signs of any extras and never saw the other lady however two mongers did within the 1 hour I was there. I didn't like the establishment at all: cold, dirty, the hole in the sheet and table was tacky. So the search continues. Westfield was closed at only 7 pm. North sides tough. Anyone want to PM me a more sure bet with actual attractive ladies, not 50 year olds wearing bright pink lipstick, a shit tone of makeup to hide wrinkles, and a flabby as stomach that kept bumping into my arms? I'd love intel. I've tried all in Carmel off 116th, those off rangeline. They were nicer establishments, totally running legit, no extras to my knowledge.
    LOL are you sure you went to Still Water?

    Of ALL the AMPs I've been to (and I've been to virtually all of them in the Indy metro area, plus many in other cities), Stillwater ranks near the top (For AMPs) in terms of facilities. It's not the same as an upscale Day Spa (e. G. , Wood house day spa, Philippe, etc) I'll agree, but those places cater to a completely different demographic, and are MUCH more expensive. Still Waters is recently remodeled, and the owner keeps it spic and span. The rooms are freshly painted, the carpet is new and the and bathroom and rooms are all kept very clean. The table is covered with a regular sheet and a paper sheet on top of that, so I don't know how you could say the table was tacky. I'm not sure what you are looking for in an AMP, but based on your critique, you won't find it in Indy.

    I'll agree Lisa isn't everyone's cup of tea, but, as you say, she gives a great massage and extras can certainly be had.

  10. #13051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Picky for Indy AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes007  [View Original Post]
    Had two ladies working last night. I met Lisa. 70 per hour standard pricing. Not a very attractive lady but friendly and gave a fantastic massage. No signs of any extras and never saw the other lady however two mongers did within the 1 hour I was there. I didn't like the establishment at all: cold, dirty, the hole in the sheet and table was tacky. So the search continues. Westfield was closed at only 7 pm. North sides tough. Anyone want to PM me a more sure bet with actual attractive ladies, not 50 year olds wearing bright pink lipstick, a shit tone of makeup to hide wrinkles, and a flabby as stomach that kept bumping into my arms? I'd love intel. I've tried all in Carmel off 116th, those off rangeline. They were nicer establishments, totally running legit, no extras to my knowledge.
    The AMPs here just don't measure up to those expectations. If there was one that addressed all your concerns, you would know about it because everyone would be talking about it. There are too many AMPs here. Not enough customers to support them all well. Every one of them cuts corners to keep overhead low.

  11. #13050

    Still water

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsignor  [View Original Post]
    Sunrise and still waters are right on 96th street, TTM is on 82nd street, Dandy is just north of 82nd on bash, firehouse is in 86th, Ruby is at 116th (the provider I went to is no longer there, tho). I've had what you are looking for at all of these, but the service isn't necessarily part of the regular menu at any of them, with the possible exception of firehouse.
    Had two ladies working last night. I met Lisa. 70 per hour standard pricing. Not a very attractive lady but friendly and gave a fantastic massage. No signs of any extras and never saw the other lady — however two mongers did within the 1 hour I was there. I didn't like the establishment at all: cold, dirty, the hole in the sheet and table was tacky. So the search continues. Westfield was closed at only 7 pm. North sides tough. Anyone want to PM me a more sure bet with actual attractive ladies, not 50 year olds wearing bright pink lipstick, a shit tone of makeup to hide wrinkles, and a flabby as stomach that kept bumping into my arms? I'd love intel. I've tried all in Carmel off 116th, those off rangeline. They were nicer establishments, totally running legit, no extras to my knowledge.

  12. #13049
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    He was reviewing two places. So, instead of taking one for the team (TOFTT), he took two (TTFTT).

    Phoenix is in the same complex as Tuscon. Tuscon is 509 National, Phoenix is in the building behind it. Just look for the telltale open signs.
    LOL well, don't I feel stupid. Thanks for the clarification. I totally missed that.

  13. #13048

    Down South

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    I knew I would have some time to kill today. After another typical visit to Aquarius on Monday (the short one still hot, still no menu) I decided no more AMPs until next week. Instead I thought I might go see the new Star Wars movie. However, for the team, taking one I did.

    Boss called and woke me up early so I decided to drive to the south side and have breakfast at my favorite spot. After breakfast needed to run a work related errand, which took me down Madison. Between Stop 12 and Stop 13 I saw a sign for Daily Spa. The signage screamed AMP, so I decided to check it out. A quick Google search confirmed the Asian connection.

    Looks like 4 or 5 massage rooms, but only 1 girl working. Mid to late 30's, pretty face, good body. Room was small but clean and had a small space heater, which warmed it up nicely. Massage was better than average. Prices are standard. I'm withholding details, but I left happy and expect to return.

    It's a free standing house at the corner. Business appears to be slow.
    Here here! I had a very similar experience and extend a note of gratitude for the recommendation.

  14. #13047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Ttftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrandon3  [View Original Post]
    I know TOFTT must have been a typo on someone's part. Definitely saw a TTFTT though.

    I'm not super local to Indy though, I'm a about an hour away, so idk the streets of indy or anything, I just GPS myself to them that's why I also asked about the Phoenix place. Appreciate your response though.
    He was reviewing two places. So, instead of taking one for the team (TOFTT), he took two (TTFTT).

    Phoenix is in the same complex as Tuscon. Tuscon is 509 National, Phoenix is in the building behind it. Just look for the telltale open signs.

  15. #13046
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsignor  [View Original Post]
    Note the "abbreviations tab at the top of the site. It'll tell you what the acronyms mean. FYI, it's TOFTT. Take One For The Team.
    I know TOFTT must have been a typo on someone's part. Definitely saw a TTFTT though.

    I'm not super local to Indy though, I'm a about an hour away, so idk the streets of indy or anything, I just GPS myself to them that's why I also asked about the Phoenix place. Appreciate your response though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape