Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 10406
-
01-04-20 12:05 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 228Babydoll
Her ad is simple. Has anyone had any contact with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/1e494...3-4dfa12804d20
Appreciate it much. PM me if you do.
Thanks.
-
01-04-20 03:42 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 461Prepaid card to pay for SA subscription?
Could any one please let me know if there is a specific brand of prepaid card (and where I could buy it) that I can us to pay for SA subscription?
Much appreciated any information, feel free to DM me if you don't want to do a public post.
-
01-03-20 20:22 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 2939Told me she was good to go at $300 per
If we dated 10 times a month.
https://www.seeking.com/member/50cee...c-ac62a13ebae4
-
01-03-20 20:18 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 2939Have $1000 per date to spend?
Then this hottie is for you!
https://www.seeking.com/member/52ccb...3-e25d0ecf1ad1
Or if your poor $300 for drinks only. You're buying the drinks.
-
01-03-20 19:23 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 179Looks like she's got the crazy eyes.
Not sure if she's using some sort of filter, but her eyes don't look quite right.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 10:48 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 220Bkem1416 - another "29" year old
https://www.seeking.com/member/dee26...7-2f4715d818e2
Advertising as 29, but that's unlikely. She's not ugly but also not quite my type. If anyone is interested I've attached a couple pics she sent.
-
01-02-20 18:52 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 2184Dangerous
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Gravity
[View Original Post]
Yes would like to cum deep inside that pussy though. I get the shivers when I think of that. Need to use self control to stay far away from her.
Originally Posted by Newbie1961
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 16:12 #2074Banned Member

Posts: 522Or
Or hes in the closet watching jacking off or will pop out to rob you.
Originally Posted by Gravity
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 16:07 #2073Senior Member

Posts: 49Maybe
Maybe she has ankle jewelry.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 16:06 #2072Senior Member

Posts: 906Too many warning signs
I messaged her and then texted her last summer. She just gave off bad vibes to me and I passed.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 15:43 #2071Senior Member

Posts: 257She's a little bit dangerous
Need some excitement in your life? This girl wants you to come over and fuck her when her husband's away. Must be at THEIR place only.
Maybe he's not well endowed. Might want your baby batter. Who knows. She's way past my one hour drive limit but wondering what your thoughts might be.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f7141...a-da39e06469a7
-
01-01-20 12:53 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 2184Incall
I know that she is good to go to tubs. So if you prefer not to get a room, ask her if she will join you there.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 22:14 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 220Queenkeegs. Scammer
Wants $100 via cashapp to drive to me. I mean, how coincidental that she was born in the town I show as my location on my profile? What a small world!
What dumbasses out there fall for this stuff?
-
12-31-19 20:51 #2068Senior Member

Posts: 503She always has had an incall, but in the past she had a roommate so it was not always available, now she has a place of her own.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 18:36 #2067Senior Member

Posts: 342Wine
Not knowing what she liked, I brought a red and a white. When she got to my hotel room, she didn't mind which one I opened and we eventually drank both.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
Does she do incall now? I hate getting hotel rooms.










Reply With Quote





