Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 694 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2081

    Babydoll

    Her ad is simple. Has anyone had any contact with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1e494...3-4dfa12804d20

    Appreciate it much. PM me if you do.

    Thanks.

  2. #2080

    Prepaid card to pay for SA subscription?

    Could any one please let me know if there is a specific brand of prepaid card (and where I could buy it) that I can us to pay for SA subscription?

    Much appreciated any information, feel free to DM me if you don't want to do a public post.

  3. #2079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939

    Told me she was good to go at $300 per


  4. #2078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939

    Have $1000 per date to spend?

    Then this hottie is for you!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/52ccb...3-e25d0ecf1ad1

    Or if your poor $300 for drinks only. You're buying the drinks.

  5. #2077

    Looks like she's got the crazy eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/dee26...7-2f4715d818e2

    Advertising as 29, but that's unlikely. She's not ugly but also not quite my type. If anyone is interested I've attached a couple pics she sent.
    Not sure if she's using some sort of filter, but her eyes don't look quite right.

  6. #2076

    Bkem1416 - another "29" year old

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dee26...7-2f4715d818e2

    Advertising as 29, but that's unlikely. She's not ugly but also not quite my type. If anyone is interested I've attached a couple pics she sent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 07.45.12.png‎   Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 07.45.21.png‎  

  7. #2075

    Dangerous

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Need some excitement in your life? This girl wants you to come over and fuck her when her husband's away. Must be at THEIR place only.

    Maybe he's not well endowed. Might want your baby batter. Who knows. She's way past my one hour drive limit but wondering what your thoughts might be.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7141...a-da39e06469a7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she has ankle jewelry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    Or hes in the closet watching jacking off or will pop out to rob you.
    Yes would like to cum deep inside that pussy though. I get the shivers when I think of that. Need to use self control to stay far away from her.

  8. #2074

    Or

    Or hes in the closet watching jacking off or will pop out to rob you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she has ankle jewelry.

  9. #2073

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Need some excitement in your life? This girl wants you to come over and fuck her when her husband's away. Must be at THEIR place only.

    Maybe he's not well endowed. Might want your baby batter. Who knows. She's way past my one hour drive limit but wondering what your thoughts might be.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7141...a-da39e06469a7
    Maybe she has ankle jewelry.

  10. #2072

    Too many warning signs

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    ... but wondering what your thoughts might be.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7141...a-da39e06469a7
    I messaged her and then texted her last summer. She just gave off bad vibes to me and I passed.

  11. #2071

    She's a little bit dangerous

    Need some excitement in your life? This girl wants you to come over and fuck her when her husband's away. Must be at THEIR place only.

    Maybe he's not well endowed. Might want your baby batter. Who knows. She's way past my one hour drive limit but wondering what your thoughts might be.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7141...a-da39e06469a7

  12. #2070

    Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Not knowing what she liked, I brought a red and a white. When she got to my hotel room, she didn't mind which one I opened and we eventually drank both.

    Does she do incall now? I hate getting hotel rooms.
    I know that she is good to go to tubs. So if you prefer not to get a room, ask her if she will join you there.

  13. #2069

    Queenkeegs. Scammer

    Wants $100 via cashapp to drive to me. I mean, how coincidental that she was born in the town I show as my location on my profile? What a small world!

    What dumbasses out there fall for this stuff?

  14. #2068
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Not knowing what she liked, I brought a red and a white. When she got to my hotel room, she didn't mind which one I opened and we eventually drank both.

    Does she do incall now? I hate getting hotel rooms.
    She always has had an incall, but in the past she had a roommate so it was not always available, now she has a place of her own.

  15. #2067

    Wine

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I prefer red too. But with her I always had brought white, I guess I asked for her preference, but I am not certain I did.
    Not knowing what she liked, I brought a red and a white. When she got to my hotel room, she didn't mind which one I opened and we eventually drank both.

    Does she do incall now? I hate getting hotel rooms.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape