Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 907 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #544

  2. #543

    Meg

    Megan is a BR girl. She is petite with an incredible body. She is very nice and I've seen her many times. Light rub with a very sexy and unique ending that is incredible! Pm for details. RD.

  3. #542

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    As anyone seen this one was thinking about trying she posted under strip clubs / strippers.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...662&cityid=180
    This one has been a BR girl for several years.

  4. #541

    Remi

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Listen, it doesn't matter how many VPN's or accounts you make. If you keep bringing this drama to the forum then I'm gonna keep getting rid of you.

    You fucked up, lots of people do, you thought you could be a dick to your host (that's what I am, you're a guest and I'm a host because you're not paying to be here) and not have any consequences because you thought you were a customer.

    Be a man, own your fuckups, stop trying to rationalize it, just start posting about pussy and I will stop banning your users.

    A2

  5. #540

    Megan stripper

    As anyone seen this one was thinking about trying she posted under strip clubs / strippers.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...662&cityid=180

  6. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/42081312/

    I ask bc (s) he looks almost too fit from the waist down and there was 1 specific photo that did look like a male that has been taken down over the past month. Not my thing at all so I'd like to confirm bc the comments are all positive.
    The last time we had a discussion like this there were a plenty of forum "experts" that were all wrong. They all had pretty good BS degrees though. Rotflol. If your not going to see her why care at all? And if you really need to know then why not ask her?

  7. #538

    Petite Megan

    As anyone seen her? Ad is usaadult.

  8. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer1091  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that is the Joann you are thinking of. The Joann I believe he is writing about works alone and is going to strictly regulars as of now I believe.

    I never got a chance to see that tattooed beauty and sadly haven't seen her advertise recently.
    I think she has changed the regulars only policy. I'm shocked bro! SMO.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/42062841/

  9. #536

    Is this a post-op tran provider?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/42081312/

    I ask bc (s) he looks almost too fit from the waist down and there was 1 specific photo that did look like a male that has been taken down over the past month. Not my thing at all so I'd like to confirm bc the comments are all positive.

  10. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Can't respond.
    Cleared out. Thank you.

  11. #534

    Clean out your in box dickhergood

    Can't respond.

  12. #533

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Based on appearances, I'd say sober and out. Just had a baby, and in a relationship with the baby daddy.

    Looks healthy.
    A great girl and fun to talk to. I'm disappointed I won't be able to see her anymore but I'm glad things worked out for her.

    Thanks for the update.

  13. #532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by Bendem69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Rachael. Sweet little blonde spinner porn star skills used to work in PRP area. I haven't seen anything of her for a good 6 to 8 months.
    Based on appearances, I'd say sober and out. Just had a baby, and in a relationship with the baby daddy.

    Looks healthy.

  14. #531

    Seen a few

    Seen several the past couple days.

    One that goes by kia.

    Nice dd or better tits. Pic on ad is accurate. On time and smelled nice. Doesn't show her face cause it's not great. But the body is banging.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/41918085/

    Other one pulled her ad and left town.

    Pretty good looking other than two seriously deflated but still big ballons. Mostly business and a boring lay. She also didn't kiss on the lips. I didn't ask her that exact question but felt it was implied almost beyond reason for a normal person.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/louisvill...2474/52/967598

    Third one I seen was my utr stripper. She told me she put up an ad on skip. Have not found it and don't know where it is or what number she used then. Gave me the best experience of the three and price as well. She's a decent looking young rough around the edges lady. For price performance and looks she scored the best of the three.

  15. #530

    Rachael

    Does anyone know what happened to Rachael. Sweet little blonde spinner porn star skills used to work in PRP area. I haven't seen anything of her for a good 6 to 8 months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape