Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 270
-
01-02-20 15:14 #195Senior Member

Posts: 1016Not so good news??
-
11-05-19 20:55 #194Senior Member

Posts: 91Thanks BB
That's what I was wondering. I believed him. Was just curious if there was another one I didn't read about.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 19:28 #193Senior Member

Posts: 1673Could be the one in Wood. He is a regular member so his post would have been delayed. Go back a few days in the Escort section.
Originally Posted by SterlingArc
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 19:33 #192Senior Member

Posts: 91Link?
Source / link would be helpful.
Originally Posted by FatGuysRFun2
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 16:29 #191Regular Member

Posts: 20Be Careful Out
Looks like there was just a sting just outside of Toledo.
-
12-27-18 17:52 #190Senior Member

Posts: 313Milfs
Any interest in sharing? You can PM if you like.
Originally Posted by PastMyPrime
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 12:17 #189Senior Member

Posts: 202More than one reason to prefer the MILFS
I have to agree. I have no problem with the stings that go after the human trafficking. I don't want a child who is forced into something (or so stoned she doesn't know any better). Give me a MILF type who enjoys sex and sees this as a better way to make money than working at a factory or something. I know there are not a lot out there, but there are some.
Originally Posted by Terak0306
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 02:55 #188Senior Member

Posts: 622I agree he got what he deserved. What you are missing is the means they went to get his arrest along with mine. I doubt many of us here condone pedophilia. The issue is they used this site to set up his arrest along with many others.
Originally Posted by PaulsToTheWall
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 22:30 #187Senior Member

Posts: 1673Ding. There was another one on CNN, some actor who went from FL to KS to do that shit. They will not survive jail, cons do not even like those guys.
Originally Posted by PaulsToTheWall
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 18:52 #186Senior Member

Posts: 152Am I missing something here? Fuck that pedo. When ALL of the people get busted and it is called human trafficking with consenting adults on both sides. And is a joke. IMO that perv got what he deserved. Being lonely / lame / bored / stupid is one thing, being sick is another.
-
12-26-18 15:46 #185Senior Member

Posts: 51I've seen a few "senior" posters on this site talk about ads / providers that were obvious fakes / scams as if they weren't.
-
12-26-18 09:45 #184Senior Member

Posts: 313Sting on reviewed provider
Wonder if the senior member was a LEO. I guess lots of reviews may be safer. I've been lucky so far but will now wait for multiple good reviews Thanks for this info.
Originally Posted by Terak0306
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 02:10 #183Senior Member

Posts: 622Went and seen a girl in Dayton based on a review from a person with senior status. Ended up being a sting. That was about 2 years ago. Since then I've put this hobby in the back seat and have limited myself to UTRs I've seen before or individuals who are very well reviewed by multiple people. I got lucky, my name didn't hit the paper, and I have since been able to seal the records. Moral of the story, be careful always even when someone is reviewed.
Originally Posted by HeadsMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 23:26 #182Senior Member

Posts: 313Now I will be more paranoid
More paranoid than ever if that's possible.
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 16:40 #181Senior Member

Posts: 313Crap
Now I'm going to be more paranoid about this hobby. I'm already very paranoid.
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





