Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,161 to 20,175 of 61379
-
01-01-20 14:04 #41219Senior Member

Posts: 192Special K
Kiara, what a consummate professional through and through, sexual pleasure wise.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
I have not seen her in quite a while, but what memories - - gives me a boner just thinking about it.
Reckon I'll have to visit the personal video vault for some past interludes until we meet up again.
-
01-01-20 12:36 #41218Senior Member

Posts: 2419Found on the drive
-
01-01-20 12:27 #41217Senior Member

Posts: 1788Katie / Kayla
I picked her up about a week ago on Payson near Ashton in the cold rain. She did a pretty good job with some attention to the boys. Complained about being cold and had a wandering attitude about things, but all in all an okay experience. She said everything is available, including all three inputs, but I probably won't repeat. Someone here had asked about pictures of her, so here are a few.
-
01-01-20 11:24 #41216Senior Member

Posts: 168Kiara pregnant??
I could've sworn she told me way back when that she could not have any children. Maybe she lied.
Originally Posted by Cnote
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 11:19 #41215Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
01-01-20 10:49 #41214Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
01-01-20 10:42 #41213Senior Member

Posts: 1318Kiara
Put the stones to Kiara yesterday. Looks good, feels good and mic work almost too good. Had to pull the pipe to avoid premature ejac. Tapped the cooch, reverse doggie, forward doggie and finished in mish. Tits taste good with no lactation. Didn't notice the pooch, but also wasn't looking there. Took her to Canton for a little privacy and wasn't nagged once about rushing back to get her fix. Verified she has working phone, revisiting this afternoon if she's avail. Everyone must have her number, because during our short 2 hr visit, her phone was texted or called 4 times. LOL.
-
01-01-20 07:46 #41212Senior Member

Posts: 99Crickets
Everywhere you look, places are dried up.
-
12-31-19 10:04 #41211Senior Member

Posts: 622Motel
I should have been more clear. By room, I meant one of the no tell motels near or not far from the various SW strolls. I wouldn't feel comfortable suggesting to a new monger to use a rent a room unless he knew the room and was sure of his safety. No tells are safer when picking up SWs than car dates.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 07:21 #41210Senior Member

Posts: 2343Why?
Assume it was one of her dates? She's had the same BF for years as far as I know.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 06:08 #41209Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Who's The Daddy?
Now you all know damn well this could be a number of us. I thought she was preggo. I stared at that body last time we was together thinking this. Those titties looked a bit fuller than usual and her nipples were darker & fuller. But I still planted one deep inside her.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
12-31-19 00:47 #41208Senior Member

Posts: 85I wanted to saying something to her about a month and 1/2 ago, "something is different " here. I didn't say anything. I had a feeling she has a bun in the oven.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
Cnote.
-
12-31-19 00:37 #41207Senior Member

Posts: 252So, who's the daddy!
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 23:36 #41206Senior Member

Posts: 47Yep that's kayla
Everything you say about her is crazy true. She has crazy freaky energy but a lot of shit with her. She literally enjoys the D and aims to please. But as mentioned before I'm a grade A Sleaze and like the musky smell of pussy at times LOL smh. As long as its not extreme. Just wondering does she have a "boyfriend" cause I think she got this ole blonde himmed up when I had a dream with both of them. I seem Kayla again but not the other chick smh. Just wondering.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 20:29 #41205Senior Member

Posts: 2343Rumors
I'm still trying to track down a story I heard about a Streetwalker in a alley on the west. Supposedly, I video was made.
I have more details but, I'm not going to spread rumors if it's not true.
Please PM me if you or any of your dates have heard the story.









Reply With Quote




