Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 14686
-
01-03-20 18:52 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 470Dream
I don't see "dream".
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 17:09 #2670Banned Member

Posts: 173Raine is in Palm Harbor great MILF
I have been seeing her on off for five years. That southern accent really gets to me. I arrive.
At her place in Palm Harbor and she lets me watch her jump in the tub. No doubt that 69.
Is going to be fun. I strip we leap for the bed and she is all over my cock and balls. She has.
A sweet pussy and takes direction very well.
If you like a spinner MILF, this is your gal. 125 roses and we had a phenomenal time.
Call her at 727-four40-0402.
-
01-03-20 16:56 #2669Regular Member

Posts: 1Poor Service
I saw her about 2 months ago and was not impressed. She was not respectful and looked a bit worse than her photos. Pretty much showed up, complained and left without speaking hardly at all.
Originally Posted by LetsBeNinjas
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 16:28 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 174Looks Pretty Good
Hopefully she comes down off those rates. $120/$200 is more like it.
Originally Posted by LetsBeNinjas
[View Original Post]
Let us know.
-
01-03-20 10:04 #2667Regular Member

Posts: 5Valerie
Set up appointment tonight. Wondering if anyone has had a dream with this one yet. Can't find reviews, but I hear tryst is valid.
https://tryst.link/escort/valerie-51
-
01-02-20 13:22 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 542Codes are defined
Jackson and A2 set up the abbreviations for a reason and then defined them. They are not a code to fool LEO.
Originally Posted by BananaOil
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations
-
01-01-20 15:03 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 652Codes
Amen to that.
Originally Posted by ShurShot14
[View Original Post]
There's already enough bullshit and misinformation coming from the providers.
-
01-01-20 07:34 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 321Wow
Seems like a lot for just a HJ.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 00:27 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 174I heard
Topless only.
Originally Posted by BananaOil
[View Original Post]
Kinda pricey IMHO, but she is a good looking lady.
-
12-31-19 20:33 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 470Code
Every one should ditch the code crap. It's $120 for half hour and $180 for hour. And HE is a pronoun. Not "happy ending" Let's be adults and realize that "our" codes don't fool LEO (cops) or anyone else. Just f*in' say it!
Originally Posted by KurtB2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 20:12 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 5948This. Very interested if BBJCIM on the table. Perfect combo w good massage.
Originally Posted by KurtB2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 19:38 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 652Did she remain clothed?
Originally Posted by KurtB2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 18:56 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 68It is. 1. 2? Not sure how to type it, but I'm sure you can guess. And that's for hhr. 1. 8 for hour.
HE was the only thing I knew about, I didn't ask for anything else, I was to busy enjoying the massage.
-
12-31-19 17:54 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 652She get nekkid?
Originally Posted by GuinnessDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 17:36 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 40Prices per ad? Was this a HE only (massage inclusive) what services were offered? Details man.
Originally Posted by KurtB2000
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





