Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 550 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 8249
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1709

    Maylana

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    Would you happen to know what Maylana's schedule is?

  2. #1708

    Vacation

    New to Seattle, was wondering which club would be good to check out, I see a lot of talk of Kittys and Pandora, and nothing on Deja vu by the market.

  3. #1707
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    Is this at pandora?

  4. #1706

    Kira

    Who is this wild woman Kira?

  5. #1705
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    Thanks for the info. I will try both out.

  6. #1704
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about the Asian with a booty that works daytime.

    Milan? Something like that.


    Same with the thin Latina with the name Lina? Or Lani?
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.

  7. #1703

    Kittens Daytime

    Does anyone know about the Asian with a booty that works daytime.

    Milan? Something like that.

    Same with the thin Latina with the name Lina? Or Lani?

  8. #1702

    No VIP room

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle01  [View Original Post]
    Is that in addition to the VIP room fee or total? Sorry, I'm not local and haven't tried any of the clubs here.
    There's isn't a private VIP room at Pandora's. Its a VIP section that's seperated from the general seating area with a half wall. A bit like those hotels with $69 rates for "suites". Its not super private by any means but there also isn't a fee to go in there.

  9. #1701
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle01  [View Original Post]
    Is that in addition to the VIP room fee or total? Sorry, I'm not local and haven't tried any of the clubs here.
    There is no VIP room. Just big chairs, and dark corners. Not private enough for me to really relax. HJ is all I look for here.

  10. #1700

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    I usually give Monse 200.
    Is that in addition to the VIP room fee or total? Sorry, I'm not local and haven't tried any of the clubs here.

  11. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    I usually give Monse 200.
    For cream pie? That is a steal!

  12. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    300-400.

    Try that and let us know how it goes.
    I usually give Monse 200.

  13. #1697
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    What does monse usually charge for CIP? I have never been to a strip bar and had FS before and this is a huge fantasy. I however saw some posts about strippers asking for 500 . Don't want to get ripped off. What is a reasonable rate to counter?
    300-400.

    Try that and let us know how it goes.

  14. #1696

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She's a popular lady.
    What does monse usually charge for CIP? I have never been to a strip bar and had FS before and this is a huge fantasy. I however saw some posts about strippers asking for 500 . Don't want to get ripped off. What is a reasonable rate to counter?

  15. #1695

    Just Say No

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinh  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Kittens on the way home last night. Lots of girls. Offered some company. Had to say no because I was there to see a provider that started working there. But she wasn't there. A couple of girls try to get me to go the VIP room but at $500 for fifteen minutes or so, I didn't budge. I even said no after they tried to get me to do a three song set at a hundred bucks a piece. Maybe if I was dressed for it. You know. Baggy sweat pants with no underwear instead of black dress slacks I was wearing.

    Maybe next time I will be prepared.
    Those rates are insane. You could spend an hour+ with most of Pandora's outside the club.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape