Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 551 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 8255
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle01  [View Original Post]
    Is that in addition to the VIP room fee or total? Sorry, I'm not local and haven't tried any of the clubs here.
    There is no VIP room. Just big chairs, and dark corners. Not private enough for me to really relax. HJ is all I look for here.

  2. #1699

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    I usually give Monse 200.
    Is that in addition to the VIP room fee or total? Sorry, I'm not local and haven't tried any of the clubs here.

  3. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    I usually give Monse 200.
    For cream pie? That is a steal!

  4. #1697
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    300-400.

    Try that and let us know how it goes.
    I usually give Monse 200.

  5. #1696
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    What does monse usually charge for CIP? I have never been to a strip bar and had FS before and this is a huge fantasy. I however saw some posts about strippers asking for 500 . Don't want to get ripped off. What is a reasonable rate to counter?
    300-400.

    Try that and let us know how it goes.

  6. #1695

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She's a popular lady.
    What does monse usually charge for CIP? I have never been to a strip bar and had FS before and this is a huge fantasy. I however saw some posts about strippers asking for 500 . Don't want to get ripped off. What is a reasonable rate to counter?

  7. #1694

    Just Say No

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinh  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Kittens on the way home last night. Lots of girls. Offered some company. Had to say no because I was there to see a provider that started working there. But she wasn't there. A couple of girls try to get me to go the VIP room but at $500 for fifteen minutes or so, I didn't budge. I even said no after they tried to get me to do a three song set at a hundred bucks a piece. Maybe if I was dressed for it. You know. Baggy sweat pants with no underwear instead of black dress slacks I was wearing.

    Maybe next time I will be prepared.
    Those rates are insane. You could spend an hour+ with most of Pandora's outside the club.

  8. #1693

    I don't know how you guys do it.

    Stopped by Kittens on the way home last night. Lots of girls. Offered some company. Had to say no because I was there to see a provider that started working there. But she wasn't there. A couple of girls try to get me to go the VIP room but at $500 for fifteen minutes or so, I didn't budge. I even said no after they tried to get me to do a three song set at a hundred bucks a piece. Maybe if I was dressed for it. You know. Baggy sweat pants with no underwear instead of black dress slacks I was wearing.

    Maybe next time I will be prepared.

  9. #1692

    Kinda

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Kinda.

    I was there a few months ago. The girl in the booth in front of me was clearly riding the guy. She tried to avoid eye contact. The girl behind me grabbed onto my booth and gasped / grunted as he was riding a guy. I proceeded to just blow my wad into the mouth of the stripper. It was pretty hot.
    Whose mouth?

  10. #1691
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRiver  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the strip club scene. I enjoy watching people if I go to Pandora's Well I I be able to see people having sex next to me?
    Kinda.

    I was there a few months ago. The girl in the booth in front of me was clearly riding the guy. She tried to avoid eye contact. The girl behind me grabbed onto my booth and gasped / grunted as he was riding a guy. I proceeded to just blow my wad into the mouth of the stripper. It was pretty hot.

  11. #1690

    Where to go?

    I met a beautiful and sexy naughty MILF and took her to a strip club. She absolutely loved it and wants more. She got several intimate lap dances. The dancers were much more friendly and open dealing directly with her. I need referrals of Seattle strip clubs where the dancers give VIP service. What's the cover charge? Best days, and times to go? Etc. You can PM me as well.

  12. #1689

    Can't

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Man the one day I'm able to try Pandora's and she wasn't there!

    Can anyone please DM me her # or know if she even does work outside the club? Or does she ever work days on the weekends?

    I have to experience this legendary mouth!

    Thanks fellas.

    ES.
    Just ask her. If she wants to see you, she won't be shy telling you so.

  13. #1688

    Monse outside the club?

    Man the one day I'm able to try Pandora's and she wasn't there!

    Can anyone please DM me her # or know if she even does work outside the club? Or does she ever work days on the weekends?

    I have to experience this legendary mouth!

    Thanks fellas.

    ES.

  14. #1687

    SODO Dreamgirls

    Anyone ever have good experiences with Dani Black? Girl seems freaky.

  15. #1686
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She's a popular lady.
    She's one of the nicest.

    I haven't had dances from her in a long time, but every time I go in she's still just as cool to me as ever. Somehow she's shielded from the usual bitterness that overtakes most longtime dancers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape