Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 14676
-
12-31-19 20:12 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 5948This. Very interested if BBJCIM on the table. Perfect combo w good massage.
Originally Posted by KurtB2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 19:38 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 652Did she remain clothed?
Originally Posted by KurtB2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 18:56 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 68It is. 1. 2? Not sure how to type it, but I'm sure you can guess. And that's for hhr. 1. 8 for hour.
HE was the only thing I knew about, I didn't ask for anything else, I was to busy enjoying the massage.
-
12-31-19 17:54 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 652She get nekkid?
Originally Posted by GuinnessDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 17:36 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 40Prices per ad? Was this a HE only (massage inclusive) what services were offered? Details man.
Originally Posted by KurtB2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 14:49 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 205Does she have a name?
Originally Posted by KurtB2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 13:23 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 68My new ATF
So, I needed a massage, and I found a new this lady and decided to take a chance and see her. OMG! Fucking unreal! The pictures that she shows are accurate, but she still looks better in person. I go over to her private location, very neat and clean, she has a great personality and is very friendly. We go back to the back room, I climb onto the table, and she begins the massage. I expect some half ass massage, but shit, it was REALLY good! I really forgot what I wanted to do and just enjoyed the massage. On the flip, she kept massaging me, and still, I was so into the massage, I could only relax. Then she grabs the oil and begins to work on me, once things are complete, she cleans me up and that was it. Great breasts, and ass. And a really great massage! She is new to the area and has a nice personality. Go see her!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/41909724/
-
12-31-19 10:34 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 5948My south Fla ATF has one of those cats with big long lips that hang down esp when sitting on your face. Damn near wore my mouth out licking and sucking on those fuckers.
Originally Posted by RideMeRideMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 09:17 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 542Time in CW
Special thanks to flavorful1. You are a good guy.
After plan A fell through I went to back up plans. Ended up with "tiny package". By the time I met up with her I was short on time. Incall was a decent hotel. She smokes but not in the room. She really is tiny. Maybe 5 ft and maybe 90 lbs. Nice lady, seems sweet. Opted for headache relief. Boobs sag a bit but not too bad. Pretty good relief, though she will lick the boys but not suck on them. Catch and release. She jumped just a tad too soon. Would have preferred just another min or so of attention. Cleaned up and hug out the door. Would recommend.
Dave.
-
12-31-19 09:15 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 86Confirm
This is why we post. Run the bandits out of the business and send some praise and business to the sweethearts.
Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 08:10 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 164My bad
What are you waiting for? Is her LC headline, 35 yo, Tarpon.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 17:53 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 960Replied to wrong post?
Pretty sure you replied to the wrong post. Sounds like an awesome time. I want to know who it is now.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 16:19 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 273Rip Off Queen
The Rip Off Queen is back with a medical mask on.
She recently lost her BF / DB and was featured in an interview on one of the local stations after a drug deal gone bad took her Boo.
I'd stay as far away as she is unpredictable now that she is even more desperate.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/41570418/
Stay safe and monger happy.
-
12-30-19 13:27 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 5948If she had a decent incall I would try her out.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 11:37 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 5948Post quite a bit says top notch headache but apparently nodody has ever seen her.
Originally Posted by Eldar69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





