Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 691 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 10357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2992
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #2991

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBoy3857  [View Original Post]
    Saw an add on STG, pics were her for sure and the listed activities as well. I texted asking if she would do an hour massage for 100 and she texted back "for massage only?" I responded yes and she went silent. I decided it sounded like a possible setup so I moved on. I hope I'm wrong and she is back because I have had some serious fun with her. Be careful if you try to reach her, the last 4 of the phone on the ad are 5053.
    A link to the STG post would have been nice.

  3. #2990

    Joy

    Saw an add on STG, pics were her for sure and the listed activities as well. I texted asking if she would do an hour massage for 100 and she texted back "for massage only?" I responded yes and she went silent. I decided it sounded like a possible setup so I moved on. I hope I'm wrong and she is back because I have had some serious fun with her. Be careful if you try to reach her, the last 4 of the phone on the ad are 5053.

  4. #2989
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv300  [View Original Post]
    Been watching her for a while. Will be around town soon but haven't seen her post as of recent. Also seen her great reviews on here. Does anyone know if she's still around and in business?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nina-esc...a-beach-269791

    If not, I'll just have to go kaylee. Big breast blonde.
    Nina has left the business sells pictures of herself only. For my money Kaylee is the best.

    Around however the incall will scare anybody.

  5. #2988
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv300  [View Original Post]
    Been watching her for a while. Will be around town soon but haven't seen her post as of recent. Also seen her great reviews on here. Does anyone know if she's still around and in business?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nina-esc...a-beach-269791

    If not, I'll just have to go kaylee. Big breast blonde.
    Believe she retired some time ago.

  6. #2987

    Nina

    Been watching her for a while. Will be around town soon but haven't seen her post as of recent. Also seen her great reviews on here. Does anyone know if she's still around and in business?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nina-esc...a-beach-269791

    If not, I'll just have to go kaylee. Big breast blonde.

  7. #2986

    Any intel?

    Hello guys any of you have seen this girl?

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...a/888602577223

    Thank you.

  8. #2985

    A bunch of bs

    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheHorny  [View Original Post]
    Set up a get together with both Lexi & Robin last night and agreed on a double DT fun time. Was excited until I got there to find out LEO was prowlin outside their place for 10 minutes just before I got there and it spooked them. They didn't even answer the door when I first knocked. Lexi finally did but Robin stayed in the backroom. After Lexi tells me this story I get the feeling she thinks I might be LEO associated. This story freaks me out a also so I bolt. She texts me a little bit later as I'm driving explaining there was a domestic issue next door which is why LEO was there. Nerves got the best of me so missed out on double DT. Bummer.
    Those girls arent afraid. They just got smoked out and freaked. LOL.

  9. #2984

    Lexi & Robin had me spooked

    Set up a get together with both Lexi & Robin last night and agreed on a double DT fun time. Was excited until I got there to find out LEO was prowlin outside their place for 10 minutes just before I got there and it spooked them. They didn't even answer the door when I first knocked. Lexi finally did but Robin stayed in the backroom. After Lexi tells me this story I get the feeling she thinks I might be LEO associated. This story freaks me out a also so I bolt. She texts me a little bit later as I'm driving explaining there was a domestic issue next door which is why LEO was there. Nerves got the best of me so missed out on double DT. Bummer.

  10. #2983

    Mmm cherries

    Quote Originally Posted by TopKat  [View Original Post]
    Who is cherries never heard nor seen her.
    Tiffany, a UTR many reviews Daytona and Orlando.

  11. #2982

    Oldie but goodie

    Quote Originally Posted by TopKat  [View Original Post]
    Who is cherries never heard nor seen her.
    She's out of DeLand a hairdresser been out of touch with her for years blew me off for girlfriend would really love to see her again post some information how to get in touch with her.

  12. #2981

    Lizzy

    I got back in town late and needed a fix and Lizzy was readily available; she directed me to a hole in the woods that was way out of sight and we did our business. I am not sure which part of my "soft spot" she fits bc she's not a drug addict and has never scammed me or stole anything from me but she does get the job done.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...8/339200563264

  13. #2980
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    So after being ghosted by cherries twice in the last month she finally showed up right on time. She was looking good in her tight jeans and seamed to be in a great mood (perhaps with a little bit of her favorite medicine). Cherries is a great girl and after we talked a little bit about the ghosting, which to be honest her excuses didn't make much sense, but I figured I'd leave it alone and focus or time on getting those jeans off and letting her get started on her famous bbbjws. If you've ever seen her you know what I'm talking about. The girl puts so much effort in to sucking the juice right out of you that you have to be careful to leave enough energy for the main event. I truly think see does it on purpose hoping that you might not want or be able to go through the alphabet with her because she is so tight and I think it may be a little uncomfortable for her. She was a trooper though and we did manage to complete the visit well satisfied and well past the time allotted. YMMV.
    Who is cherries never heard nor seen her.

  14. #2979

    Tats

    Because the photos are not the girl. The actual girl who posts these ads is an old timer around the area. Hot, and looks somewhat "like" this girl, but isn't the same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopKat  [View Original Post]
    I also have watched for a few months and have yet to pull the trigger. Little skeptical about the ht. & weight. 5"1 150 lbs.

    Let me know how you make out.

  15. #2978

    Robin

    She is Lexi's roomate. https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...r/979053457039.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopKat  [View Original Post]
    Who is robin. I found lexi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape