Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 18210
-
01-02-20 19:46 #6810Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Made space
I cleared it out so feel free to message me.
Originally Posted by Bassnrnd
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 18:36 #6809Senior Member

Posts: 260Caribbean Scar Thank You
Finally got a chance to make it out to Orlando for a visit, and all I can say is WOW. What a wonderful woman. Had contacted her via pm and set up a time to meet. Comms were easy and was sent to a neutral area for the address. When I arrived I was met by a Beautiful dark skinned Latin beauty. Whom greeted me with a big hug and kiss. She wore a sexy fishnet type body suit, a very revealing suit, black thigh high stockings, and hot black G string. She led me back to the bedroom and for anyone that knows her that ass is to die for. What I experienced was nothing short of heaven. I've never quite had such Latin passion bestowed upon me. As a gentlemen I need not go into the details as everything that has been reported by others in the past is true. I was in the dream for an hr. But lasted about half of that, we snuggled and talked a bit then I heard the words in my ear, "Are you ready for more" well who am I to say no, and off we went again. Definitely an A+ in my book the true meaning of GFE. Thank you so much Scar I hope to see you again.
-
01-01-20 22:35 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 317Please notice this, it's important
I call to your attention posts 6799 to 6803, it is what makes this USASG site so much better that those crappy other ones! The providers can cross-check with the monger and it would be way too much work for a Gramie Jugg Poke Coundy, type in blue to infiltrate into the numbers of posts you see here. Maitland Mom Sarah doesn't want to advertise anywhere, so she needs this kind of organization to be save from stings. For your consideration, this is why Regular Members need to build street creds and number of realistic posts before playing in the UTR section. There is nothing wrong with advertisers either, I have several in rotation that you can easily identify by my posts. See? That is why this site is so much safer and better! Another Doodle from Yankee.
-
01-01-20 07:46 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 126Inbox
Sarah, I sent you a P / M, but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by SarahMaitland
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 17:28 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 542Sarah
You can PM her directly. She has a post just before yours.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 09:48 #6805Banned Member

Posts: 5352Sounds like a fun time. I will be passing through Orlando in a week an I am A contributing member. However most of my post are in Cincinnati. If I qualify PM me her digits.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 08:42 #6804Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thanks Yank
You're such a sweetheart. Really! And got to love that car.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 01:37 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 317New Year's Eve Eve with Maitland Mom Sarah
The stars lined up tonight and I was able to see my ATF! She is not a painted lady, with make-up piled on, she doesn't wear make-up or jewelry. Great! Because I hate the taste of face powder! I hate junkery big hoops ear rings dangling to get caught in hair. I don't like those white stockings all the way up their leg, and all the LAWN JER RAY. Sarah has that clean Florida beauty, that smells nice because it is freshly washed and wearing jeans and a top that she can fall out of in a flash. If you want a babe dressed like going to the opera, it ain't Sarah. Sarah is a soccer mom at Publix. The one that walks by and every guy looks up and down. She has kids but they were with grandparents so we had a nice long comfy session. It was not an overnight, but I'm considering it. Multiple hours is becoming her specialty. If you got the window, take it! She does not have an incall, repeating, she doesn't have an incall so you can take her to Geneva or if nearby bring her home.
She is Under the Radar, so you ain't going to see face pix. She isn't a street drug girl, she is cute, well built, a tad bigger than a spinner, but not the big curvey.
She has been reviewed before, her energy is great, and cowgirl is my favorite. Her head is OK but not her specialty. Good think I wasn't driving my 5-speed, after visiting with Sarah, my legs can't work a clutch! The best thing I can say, is, she makes me forget it is a service. Seems like a friend with benefits. And afterwards she needed a couple items at the store, and this decrepit old fart walked just a little bit taller and straighter through the store with her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA5A_AcBKvs
Hey, just one more tidbit, she is easy to talk to, and we had some pillow talk, about some dumb-ass mongers text to ask "are you available" . That's like. Oh, Come On! Be nice! Ask if she is available this afternoon at 4 pm or tonight at 9 pm, like that, ok? I did some Craigslist selling and these one / two / three word things are kind of rude. Ask a whole question, ok?
Digits only for contributing members who write stuff that I like to read, OR YOU can send her a private message your own damn self right here, to SarahMaitland. Be sure to give her a good reason to want to see you. It helps if you mention some references of who you have seen. Its not what you know, its who you know! And you know this diatribe came from the Doodle of Yankee! YMMV.
P. S. I won't be out on NewYear's Eve, I had my fireworks a day early, I need some rest!
-
12-29-19 12:59 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 260Call to Caribbean Scar
Please clear your inbox. All us mongers are heartbroken, LOL please PM me if you can.
-
12-28-19 07:40 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 45Little bit more info
Attractions area. Trying to get incall but tourist season making more difficult. Suggested $ half and $$ hr. BBBJ everything else covered.
Originally Posted by PeterCanada
[View Original Post]
Saturday is taken but few dates available.
-
12-28-19 07:22 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 40Inbox
Your inbox is full sir. You need to clear some space.
Originally Posted by PeterCanada
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-27-19 18:31 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 45UTR has few days off next 7 days
Late 40's bleached blonde very skillful. PM me for more.
-
12-27-19 16:22 #6798Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you for the fun
It was amazing. Can't wait for next time!
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 15:44 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 386Nice to see ya back Orlo hope your well.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 10:22 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 88Hello Caribbean queen, I would love to meet you sometime sweetheart.
Originally Posted by CaribbeanScar
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






