Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 952 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 1002 1052 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3685

    Cl

    There has also been a chic on CL posting a ad for body rub.

    Mutual touch close c. Chase anybody got the 411 on her? She posted on stg and ao also but no pics.

  2. #3684

    This one also

    Has anyone had a dream with this one I'm thinking about her too.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...u/178979917989

  3. #3683

    Has anyone seen her

    Hey guys, I'm tempted to try this one has anyone seen her yet?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/261012972813

  4. #3682

    Scary experience

    Messaged this one today to talk about a meet up and she was nice and sweet, was waiting on a reply and jumped in shower for 10 minutes and had 6 messages cussing me for wasting her time, threatening me and I replied I was in the shower and apologized and she said sorry that was my BF. Red flag #1. But I'm an idiot. I started her way and told her it would take me 15 minutes to get there, in 8 minutes she was losing her mind. Again. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde LOL. So I tell her I'm 5 minutes away. I get there and she's standing with 2 guys and wants me to pay her to give to them before she gets in truck, I say no and she loses her mind. I speed off and 2 soda cans hit my vehicle. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...k/733867863172

  5. #3681

    Katie

    Saw Katie for QV BBBJCIM yesterday. First time seeing her- decided to give it a shot based on comments here. Sweet girl and delivered as requested. Was a little bigger than I expected and did notice some bruising that could have been drug use (forearms). Overall she had great skills and delivered for a reasonable price.

  6. #3680

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I've got to have this one! Anyone get to her before me tell me all about it. And I will return the favor. I may go broke soon LOL!

    https://skipthegames.com/img/004/NTc...zAzNDRlNGU.jpg
    I saw this sweet thing tonight. She is legit boys! Very sweet, pics are accurate. Nice incall location in private townhome. Nice tight little body with big natural tits. Seems to get into it with a little dirty talk. No signs of drug use. I will definitely repeat. Treat her well guys. We need to keep the good talent in business.

  7. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by LexDog  [View Original Post]
    Texted her the other day, asked her about her rates and they seemed reasonable. May TOFFT soon. Those tits are unbelievable.

  8. #3678

    Any info on her?


  9. #3677

    Interested as well

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I've got to have this one! Anyone get to her before me tell me all about it. And I will return the favor. I may go broke soon LOL!

    https://skipthegames.com/img/004/NTc...zAzNDRlNGU.jpg
    I saw her post and she is a cutie, little tiny spinner. If I don't see any info soon I'm definitely going to TOFTT. PM if you prefer.

  10. #3676

    PM me ASAP

    I've got to have this one! Anyone get to her before me tell me all about it. And I will return the favor. I may go broke soon LOL!

    https://skipthegames.com/img/004/NTc...zAzNDRlNGU.jpg

  11. #3675

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    THANKS saved me some money and time she had not replied to my text yet but will delete. Too bad she lives in Nicholasville was looking for a local. Most here are unreliable.
    She had just the right amount of NASTY to make me want to travel to Nicholasville to see her. Guess she lost my bussiness before I ever got the chance. Thanks for the heads up!

  12. #3674

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one. What a horrible experience. Refused to provide what she said she would. She was hung over or high and complained about everything. One of the worst I've experienced. Won't even go into all the reasons to not see her. Attaching pics from ad and one she sent me. Dropped her to see her dope boy after.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/848314398151
    She cashed and dashed me in Lexington few weeks back.

  13. #3673

    Berea

    I find myself with a lot of time to kill in Berea lately. Anyone have any recommendations there or nearby? UTR College girl would be nice (LOL, I know that's a dream) but really into anything clean and free of drama.

    Thanks why'all.

  14. #3672

    Nicholasville ad

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one. What a horrible experience. Refused to provide what she said she would. She was hung over or high and complained about everything. One of the worst I've experienced. Won't even go into all the reasons to not see her. Attaching pics from ad and one she sent me. Dropped her to see her dope boy after.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/848314398151
    THANKS saved me some money and time she had not replied to my text yet but will delete. Too bad she lives in Nicholasville was looking for a local. Most here are unreliable.

  15. #3671
    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one. What a horrible experience. Refused to provide what she said she would. She was hung over or high and complained about everything. One of the worst I've experienced. Won't even go into all the reasons to not see her. Attaching pics from ad and one she sent me. Dropped her to see her dope boy after.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/848314398151
    Her response to my first text told me everything I needed to know. "Nothing under 100".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape