Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 17951
-
12-30-19 10:59 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 378Her response to my first text told me everything I needed to know. "Nothing under 100".
Originally Posted by HandsOne1960
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 10:16 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 221Nicholasville Rene'
Saw this one. What a horrible experience. Refused to provide what she said she would. She was hung over or high and complained about everything. One of the worst I've experienced. Won't even go into all the reasons to not see her. Attaching pics from ad and one she sent me. Dropped her to see her dope boy after.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/848314398151Last edited by HandsOne1960; 12-30-19 at 10:22. Reason: Pics didn’t load
-
12-30-19 10:01 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 41Ashlee
Be careful, she is a thief. Many black guys behind her. Has been in jail several times.
Originally Posted by HammernTongs
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 04:25 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 172Huh?
According to her ad, seeing that she is actually located in Washington State I have no interest in meeting her anyway.
Originally Posted by Orkus78
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 17:05 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 312Stg
STG down again who knows how long this time.
-
12-29-19 13:28 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 41Shae
What happened? Be more specific please.
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-29-19 11:27 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 30Slim unreliable
I can confirm from first hand experience that this review is correct. I first saw her back in 2015 at her incall off Leestown, damage was 60 for hh (miss those old rates) and the visit actually went well. Tried to see her a couple of times after that though and her services have gone down hill. If she actually answers a text or phone call good luck with setting up an appointment. Last time I saw her she gave me 5 min of the worst BBBJ I ever had then tried to rush me out the door.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
Don't recommend.
-
12-29-19 10:35 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 312Stg
They are back up let the games begin.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 07:35 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 334Extended outage
This is by far the longest outage I've ever experienced with STG. How are we supposed to get our fix. LOL!
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 23:12 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 204This site works
Since STG is down or whatever, if you can get in touch with providers tell them to advertise at this site, it's still up and probably better than STG once everyone gets on it https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...y/lexington/1/.
-
12-28-19 22:39 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 334Occasionally
This happens occasionally. It usually fixes itself within an hour or 2. Don't know what causes it.
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 21:27 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 312Stg
I can't get in either. Erotic Monkey is up.
Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 20:02 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 303Stg
Is anyone else having trouble getting the site to open this evening? I was on it earlier and it froze and now I keep getting cannot open server. Hope it hasn't gone the way of BP.
-
12-28-19 04:53 #3658Banned Member

Posts: 108Huhhhh?
This one has lost her mind. Just read the prices for. NO MEET UPS.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ph...l/860655679734
-
12-27-19 21:26 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 334Katie in Lexington.
Katie in lexington is a very popular girl. Can't go wrong with her.
Originally Posted by Hotcheetos27
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/img/002/MTI...I2NGU4NWM5.jpg
There are a couple others, but this one is one of my faves.










Reply With Quote





