Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,106 to 18,120 of 26394
-
12-30-19 20:59 #8289Senior Member

Posts: 513She is the real deal. Very classy, very fun to be with. A very nice lady, and vry attractive.
Originally Posted by RadMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 20:50 #8288Senior Member

Posts: 252Tori Parker
Not sure how you think you know her real age, but I don't care how old she is. Beautiful woman, great performer, and one of the nicest people I have ever met in this hobby. Saw her a number of times when she was at Canyon in Madison, and a few times after. Always a good time. Need to see her again.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
PN9.
-
12-30-19 17:13 #8287Senior Member

Posts: 774T. P. Tryst link
https://tryst.link/escort/tori-parker
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
I think I saw her respond to a post here earlier today. Maybe send her a pm.
-
12-30-19 16:52 #8286Forum Advertiser

Posts: 11Different Tori
You are looking for the younger Tory. The girl you are looking for I believe had a why instead of a I. Also, she was younger then I am. I haven't seen any ads from her in at least a few years. She used to be on P411 but hasn't had a profile on there in awhile.
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 16:49 #8285Senior Member

Posts: 78Not the same Tori
This isn't the same Tori. The one the guys are talking about is a older MILF brunette. While she does have a nice rack, they are not bolt ons, and she doesn't have butterflies up her side.
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 16:33 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 320Tori
Her STG ad is down, Does anyone know where else she advertises? I checked a couple of the bigger sites to no avail. Is just UTR now? I called her number over a year ago and got a text message back stating it wasn't her phone. BTW, is this the Tori in SoMilw with the really nice bolt-ons and tattoos up her side. I think they were butter flies.
Post or PM if you have currents Ads or contact info.
Thanks.
Have a Safe New Years!
-
12-30-19 13:34 #8283Senior Member

Posts: 1323I met Tori once, in a social setting. Very classy lady! Gray hair would not bother me at all.
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
Edit to add: even if she is 54; she's still younger than me!
-
12-30-19 11:51 #8282Senior Member

Posts: 256Tori Parket
Yes, Tori is older. But she carries it well! Could teach the younger gals a great deal!!
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 11:28 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 78Dani
Yes, I remember visiting her at her apartment in Stallis. Had a nice time with her the first couple times I saw her. I only saw her a few times over the course of a year around 2010. Last time I saw her was definitely a turning point for me. Her place was a mess, her hygiene was off, and her bathtub was filled with garbage, papers and beer bottles. I never saw her since. Shortly after that she left the scene anyway. Was rumored she got in trouble. Don't know about that, but hope she's doing ok now.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 11:15 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 467Every time I hear that song.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 10:08 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 184Agencies
Any other agencies in town this week? Seems like TG and CG out for the holidays.
-
12-30-19 07:01 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 89I didn't realize you posted. We need to connect one of these days.
Originally Posted by ToriParker
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 22:55 #8277Senior Member

Posts: 33I saw her 6 or 7 years ago. Was really a top tier escort. I tried to see her at the Madison spa a few years ago but never made it. She was a hot MILF and very GFE.
Originally Posted by RadMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 22:21 #8276Senior Member

Posts: 136Each passing day FOSTA and SESTA take a little bit more from me.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 22:16 #8275Senior Member

Posts: 324Smh
Yeah it was working then when I found one I liked, damn thing went down again.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






