Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 339 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1115
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Look at the rack on this

    I love a giant rack, and this bish has it!

    Anyone seen her? I'm coming out in a few days after stopping in texas and found this girl advertising a great BBBJ.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1555&cityid=35

    Any 411 would be appreciated!

    Stay safe mongers!

  2. #1114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Giving what was promised

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://www.thatmall.com/stacy/

    This one wants I think 250 or 300.

    I saw her like a year ago.

    I gave it and she did not deliver.

    Stay away.
    Do you mean to say that she didn't "uplift you for an empowered feeling of care"? 🤨.

  3. #1113
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    A rip off on thatmall

    https://www.thatmall.com/stacy/

    This one wants I think 250 or 300.

    I saw her like a year ago.

    I gave it and she did not deliver.

    Stay away.

  4. #1112

    Studio City

    Anybody have any experience with this girl? I saw some good reviews somewhere but I don't trust them cause I think they were on EroticMonkey. The listing says NY but she posts more recently in LA as Cindy. Something about it seems fishy but wanted other opinions.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...Macedo-212667/

  5. #1111

    2nd meet up

    I met with this girl for the second time last night in a M6 off of Crenshaw Boulevard. She quoted me. 7 and I counter that. 6 which she kindly agreed to. I got to her room she looked very disheveled and she just woke up. She was a very sweet girl and did not rush at all.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/7593932

    The first encounter was several months ago in the same Hotel. She looked to be about 8 months pregnant when she took off her dress. I'm not usually into pregnant girls but for the price that she was charging and if it was worth it I guess. I will definitely see her again. She said she has a friend that works in Carson but I have it to see photos of her.

  6. #1110

    January Escort biz?

    Anyone use them before? K-town and DTLA? I'm verified, not sure how I feel about it though.

    January. Escorts. Biz.

    Happy Hunting!

  7. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingee  [View Original Post]
    Unless someone on this site has actually visited AngelCheeks7 recently and can confirm it's the same person, I'm of the opinion that her BFF from the old country back home has hijacked her ad. It's clearly not the same person. And yes, she was as weird as they come. When I saw her she talked about how healthy she ate, no meat, exercise, etc. Then proceeded to tell me she will bb with clients. Go figure.
    There is a simple way for you to prove, or disprove, your theory.

    Dave.

  8. #1108

    Brooklyn from Eros

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...4.htm?cat=1502

    This really looks TGTBT. If not one of the hottest escort for sure. What do you guys think? Has anyone seen her?

  9. #1107
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Private drek

    Quote Originally Posted by MrrBlue22  [View Original Post]
    Private delights is my go to. I haven't seen her yet but look legit for sure.
    PD is about as useful as having a one legged guy at an ass kicking contest.

    To show just how bad it is, fucken amy taylor has an ad up.

  10. #1106

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo1138  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...bank/Alexisray

    She's usually around the LA / OC area. Seems like a lot of good reviews, though I'm not sure how reliable PD reviews are.
    Private delights is my go to. I haven't seen her yet but look legit for sure.

  11. #1105

    Alexis Ray

    Anyone seen her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...bank/Alexisray

    She's usually around the LA / OC area. Seems like a lot of good reviews, though I'm not sure how reliable PD reviews are.

  12. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Have a link?
    Yeah sorry I'm kinda new to this but here she is https://cityxguide.co/escorts/christ...-5302-37509989.

  13. #1103

    IvorywhiteVIP

    Late review but I thought I would still share anyways. I saw ivory white 2 months ago in a nice Best Western in San Gabriel Valley. She was great! Everything was covered as it should be. The usual acronym's including DATY which she was very responsive to. She's so pale and I love it! And that butt of her for her frame was out of this world. Those lips / mouth are amazing too. She's one of the most pleasant providers you will meet. She's always on the road all over the Continental US. I think she's in Florida now. If she happens to be in your neck of the woods, go ahead and book her.

    Search ivorywhitevip and the twitter page is hers.

    Art.

  14. #1102

    Angelcheeks7 conspiracy, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingee  [View Original Post]
    Unless someone on this site has actually visited AngelCheeks7 recently and can confirm it's the same person, I'm of the opinion that her BFF from the old country back home has hijacked her ad. It's clearly not the same person. And yes, she was as weird as they come. When I saw her she talked about how healthy she ate, no meat, exercise, etc. Then proceeded to tell me she will bb with clients. Go figure.
    Beginning with the Feb post this year by MrChaco, there are plenty of by people with first hand experience of Inga's weight gain. No one is confused it's the same person. Beside her distinctive face, her catatonic personality is impossible to duplicate. So your proof is easy to research. Forget the bizarre scenario it's some "BFF from the old country" conspiring to hijack her ad. We get enough of those conspiracy theories every day on our political landscape. Jeesh.

  15. #1101

    Not the same person

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggPound  [View Original Post]
    I posted a couple weeks ago about if anybody had seen AngelCheeks7 from HX. She also goes by Inga back in the day a few years ago. She had been missing, unavailable and not replying for most of this entire year but she just posted an update on HX that she was available so I made an appt to go see her and WTF, I could not even recognize her when I arrived and she was waiting. She had ballooned up at least 5 x her size and is now MASSIVE. And it did not look natural at all.

    Either she had just given birth or is pregnant but either way it did not look right and looked like neither to be honest. It looked like she had been injected with something to cause her to balloon up to that size.

    To SteakTartare, who replied to my original post about her being skinny and no longer in Pasadena, that is a LIE. She is still hosting in the same spot and is the opposite of what you call skinny. Not sure why you would post misleading information that is clearly FALSE.

    If anyone has any info on WTF happened to her appearance or has the heart to ask her, feel free to share. If you do go visit her again soon, feel free to share your experience and thoughts here.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelCheeks7
    Unless someone on this site has actually visited AngelCheeks7 recently and can confirm it's the same person, I'm of the opinion that her BFF from the old country back home has hijacked her ad. It's clearly not the same person. And yes, she was as weird as they come. When I saw her she talked about how healthy she ate, no meat, exercise, etc. Then proceeded to tell me she will bb with clients. Go figure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape