Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5068
-
12-30-19 03:21 #1108Regular Member

Posts: 5Brooklyn from Eros
https://www.eros.com/california/los_...4.htm?cat=1502
This really looks TGTBT. If not one of the hottest escort for sure. What do you guys think? Has anyone seen her?
-
12-29-19 15:29 #1107Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Private drek
PD is about as useful as having a one legged guy at an ass kicking contest.
Originally Posted by MrrBlue22
[View Original Post]
To show just how bad it is, fucken amy taylor has an ad up.
-
12-29-19 10:49 #1106Regular Member

Posts: 20Pd
Private delights is my go to. I haven't seen her yet but look legit for sure.
Originally Posted by Nemo1138
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 20:29 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 37Alexis Ray
Anyone seen her?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...bank/Alexisray
She's usually around the LA / OC area. Seems like a lot of good reviews, though I'm not sure how reliable PD reviews are.
-
12-27-19 10:24 #1104Regular Member

Posts: 6Yeah sorry I'm kinda new to this but here she is https://cityxguide.co/escorts/christ...-5302-37509989.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 09:21 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 31IvorywhiteVIP
Late review but I thought I would still share anyways. I saw ivory white 2 months ago in a nice Best Western in San Gabriel Valley. She was great! Everything was covered as it should be. The usual acronym's including DATY which she was very responsive to. She's so pale and I love it! And that butt of her for her frame was out of this world. Those lips / mouth are amazing too. She's one of the most pleasant providers you will meet. She's always on the road all over the Continental US. I think she's in Florida now. If she happens to be in your neck of the woods, go ahead and book her.
Search ivorywhitevip and the twitter page is hers.
Art.
-
12-26-19 17:27 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 113Angelcheeks7 conspiracy, LOL
Beginning with the Feb post this year by MrChaco, there are plenty of by people with first hand experience of Inga's weight gain. No one is confused it's the same person. Beside her distinctive face, her catatonic personality is impossible to duplicate. So your proof is easy to research. Forget the bizarre scenario it's some "BFF from the old country" conspiring to hijack her ad. We get enough of those conspiracy theories every day on our political landscape. Jeesh.
Originally Posted by Kingee
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 22:00 #1101Regular Member

Posts: 1Not the same person
Unless someone on this site has actually visited AngelCheeks7 recently and can confirm it's the same person, I'm of the opinion that her BFF from the old country back home has hijacked her ad. It's clearly not the same person. And yes, she was as weird as they come. When I saw her she talked about how healthy she ate, no meat, exercise, etc. Then proceeded to tell me she will bb with clients. Go figure.
Originally Posted by DoggPound
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 12:54 #1100Shilling for afterdarkads.com since they don't mind creating fake users to lie about their site I would guess they lie about a lot. I suggest avoiding them

Posts: 27That girl looks like Chantel Jefferies LOL.
Originally Posted by Avskeske
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 12:52 #1099Shilling for afterdarkads.com since they don't mind creating fake users to lie about their site I would guess they lie about a lot. I suggest avoiding them

Posts: 27Dude I saw that too! I agree.
Originally Posted by Jparkla23
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 12:51 #1098Shilling for afterdarkads.com since they don't mind creating fake users to lie about their site I would guess they lie about a lot. I suggest avoiding them

Posts: 27Once a scammer always a scammer right? I don't know how this ladies stay in business long term. Maybe they throw some bones every now and again.
Originally Posted by JuanPachanga
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 19:37 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 98TER back
Sort of glad TER is back without a VPN. At least it will help weed the bad ones out.
-
12-22-19 11:13 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 273Ah, Busty Holly will be missed. Her retirement came after she moved to Florida. She was one the best. Greatly missed. Tits were huge!
Originally Posted by MrlbFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 02:19 #1095Regular Member

Posts: 14Sofia
https://adultsearch.com/california/l...scorts/1326675
Anybody have any info on this broad? She's been lingering for a long while. And asks for a "face and tool" pic before anything. I think this is sketchy and haven't heard of many doing this. Anyone?
-
12-21-19 23:25 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 33Scammer for real?
Found this chick on cityx and did some searching. Found one scam complaint on Ealigator. Any such experience?
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/back-i...84751-37981827












Reply With Quote





