Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,476 to 29,490 of 41296
-
12-30-19 15:16 #11821Regular Member

Posts: 23There you go https://www.adultlook.com/p/2973225.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 13:06 #11820Senior Member

Posts: 1107Domino
It's customary here to leave a link to a provider's ad in a report, helps make useful reports more directly useful. 😀.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 12:53 #11819Regular Member

Posts: 23Erica
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/031410616390
Hey guys. Anybody has reviews on this one?
-
12-30-19 12:07 #11818Senior Member

Posts: 1246Zeena
Zeena was recently Jenna. I'll send you some information from when I saw her back in November. I'll never repeat!
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 10:42 #11817Regular Member

Posts: 18Appreciate the info
Who would you recommend instead of her?
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 10:05 #11816Senior Member

Posts: 919Megan Rain
I've seen it. My notes say "Dead fish. Don't repeat. ".
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 09:58 #11815Senior Member

Posts: 919Goes by Zeena
But I'm fairly certain I've seen her under another name.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/249274536140
She hits a lot of buttons for me, but I'm suspicious of anybody new. I can't afford a sting.
-
12-30-19 07:41 #11814Senior Member

Posts: 394Info of course
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...4/187980284738
I have seen this one up for a while and yet no reports. I tried a search and came up empty but that is just me. I know that some of you guys are fricking James Bond types and can find info all over the place. Swear I don't know how some of you do it. Anybody got anything on this one? Looks good.
-
12-30-19 05:49 #11813Senior Member

Posts: 134Domino
Tel:561-XXX-3908.
Have seen her a couple of times. You can find her profile on Adultlook. Pics are real. Fun time and literally whatever you are in to. The apartment is set up as a playroom / dungeon. Adult toys all over. I won't say too much. It's better to take it in in person.
Domino is super fun and loves having a good time.
Very safe and nice neighborhood.
-
12-29-19 20:19 #11812Senior Member

Posts: 56I agree with you but the main reason I use more often than others is the filter feature which can be combined with the search. I have yet to find a site that really allows you to hone in like that. It is not perfect and quite a bit slips through the crack but better than most for me.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 19:50 #11811Senior Member

Posts: 554Stg
I'm I the only one who's tired of STG? The freaking site is always down. Plus its not the site only uses top quality girls.
-
12-29-19 19:13 #11810Senior Member

Posts: 56Megan: Not Worth it
I saw her in a dream once way back when she was still on beach. I was under the impression it was going to be an in all qv but ended having a meeting in my car. Furthermore she then decided it was the right time to tell me that it was that time of the month so I could only hear her sing. Suffice to say her singing voice is poor and manually assisted. Definitely would not want to repeat again. To top it all off despite having a family small frame she is quite flabby underneath. I don't mind someone on the thicker side but that is not the case with her. She gives the term skinny fat a whole new meaning.
Originally Posted by HeadHunting904
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 17:41 #11809Senior Member

Posts: 394Oh yes
She is real and available but her rates are much to high for what you are getting. I just think there is better for that rate. IMHO of course. Go for it but bring a wad.
Originally Posted by Mel501
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 17:37 #11808Senior Member

Posts: 233Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 17:33 #11807Senior Member

Posts: 224Riverside Gina
Here is a link to her ad looks like she is South side Gina now.
Originally Posted by Nflmonger
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/958940531790










Reply With Quote





