Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 1348
-
01-10-20 00:30 #913Senior Member

Posts: 1954I met a big black dude who I thought was a pimp. But he was new to the area trying to be one. He asked me to drive around hitting the homeless. At first, I didn't know what he was doing and later I tried not to make him angry because, well, he was big and in my car. It wasn't the homeless in LA but a few levels up in OC. It was middle of the night like 3 am. He doesn't know the girls but he observed them so he knows where to find them. The 1st one was a pretty woman with makeup on who lived in her car. She wasn't that desperate. He couldn't talk her into it. In the end, I brought her a pack of cig and $10 gas as an apology on behave of the dude.
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
A woman was walking somewhere. He promised her $5 to get into the car for a ride. She refused to do more things so he kicked her out. I wanted to give her $5 but he wouldn't let me. When I was going home I still saw her walking.
He offered food and drug to a woman in a strip mall. He actually brought a burger to let her smell it. I was praying that she says no. I wasn't going to fuck that, or anybody else except the 1st girl living in her car. There was like a battle in her head but she turned him down. I was so relieved. Finally, it was morning and he let me go. But he kept calling me for days to see his girls. No way.
-
01-09-20 14:25 #912Senior Member

Posts: 436Totally agree that is for sure bottom surfing. But I actually was approached by a bum. She was at the freeway corner and said she will give me a BJ if I can get her some food money. Of course I opted out of that, but I was nice enough to give her $10 for food. Well I hope she actually got food. But to be honest she really didn't look like street bum and actually could have past for a SW. She was holding a sign that was asking for food money so I guess she wasn't a SW. LOL.
Originally Posted by JacobsLadder69
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 09:40 #911Regular Member

Posts: 121No. That sounds really sad and desperate. With so many other options out there that is really the bottom surfing. Those people have enough problems.
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 22:34 #910Senior Member

Posts: 377RUn-ins
My favorite was years ago at a Westside beach when I happened upon a popular babe from one of the Inglewood spas. She gave a very faint recognition nod, and we continued on our ways. Next visit to the spa asked where she lived, found we lived near each other, she gave me her number and invited me over and we had a few fun times at her house. I think this was partly an exception since she had been around long enough to have her own place and have a certain comfort level. Ahh memories.
Originally Posted by Samurai316
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 22:22 #909Regular Member

Posts: 121No and I don't plan on ever trying it. That is just a sad idea imo.
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 19:37 #908Senior Member

Posts: 428Homeless
Any of you picked up a homeless chick before? Sounds really sketch but sometimes I'll see from afar that after a long shower I wouldn't mind some one on one time with them. Obviously there's a ton of inherent risk with it, but that aside how many of you have done it?
-
12-29-19 15:56 #907Senior Member

Posts: 139I saw BlatantBeauty from HX, who was out on a date, at a restaurant in Huntington Beach once. I pretended that I didn't know of her but she also seemed unaware of me.
Originally Posted by EasyOC
[View Original Post]
I suppose that this doesn't apply but there have been a few providers that I meet for the first time that mentioned seeing me in public before. I wouldn't know. Some work regular jobs as servers or bartenders.
Other girls frequent places I got to. I'm actually surprised I haven't ran into more since I've ran into friends and women I know.
-
12-12-19 18:01 #906Senior Member

Posts: 116Not nearly as random, but I recently ran into a top-tier HX girl who left the site a couple years ago at a massage parlor. It had been years since I last saw her but she still recognized me. It was great seeing her again and all, but at the same time frustrating to downgrade from GFE to just a massage and a HE.
Originally Posted by Samurai316
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 17:04 #905Senior Member

Posts: 128I have a couple. Luckily not much happened in our run-ins. One was at a supermarket not close to home, the other was at Disney. I did see both of them at a later date. We agreed that playing it cool is the best way to go.
Originally Posted by EasyOC
[View Original Post]
Strange that they interacted with you (well the first one).
Things are bound to happen. You will run into people where you least expect it (4 people at traffic school, former co-workers at bank).
-
12-12-19 10:27 #904

Posts: 221Another great reason to monger far from home. I don't want to risk running into a clueless girl acknowledging me in front of friends or family.
Originally Posted by EasyOC
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 01:15 #903Regular Member

Posts: 16Running into providers outside of thier work
Running into providers has happened a few times now within the last few months. Here are a few recent occurrences.
I was waiting to be seated at a very nice restaurant in Newport Beach and a girl I saw quite a few times came in with her friends dressed nicely and she immediately recognized me and gave me a hug in front of a few co-workers and clients. It was a little awkward, but I explained that I sometimes workout with her at the gym. Kinda true. She looked at me frequently during dinner and signaled to me to call her. Before leaving the restaurant, I went to use the restroom and when I came out, she was there waiting for me and handed me her phone number. I don't ever think she has ever seen me dressed up in a suit before and she never showed any interest in me before. Somehow, this industrious girl got my number and texted a few times. I was flattered, but that is all.
A MMS happened to be at the facility where my business was located and recognized me and gave me one of those smiles, as if to say, I didn't know this was your profession. From that point on she knew exactly who I was and what I did for a living. She tried to set me up with a few of her ladies and told me to leave larger tips. I was rather uncomfortable with this and stopped going there. Very awkward.
Anyone have an similar experiences?
-
09-05-19 12:13 #902Senior Member

Posts: 1064Ransom
""Dear Ransom, I've decided to put my "Hat" into the Presidential ring. I'm running on the " Free Willie" platform. The publication of your video will save me lots of Campaign ad expenses. The time has Cum for the silent majority of " Rag Twistors " to get out of the porn closet and pull the handle and Vote YES! ".
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
HERE'S CUM IN YOUR EYE!
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 02:55 #901Senior Member

Posts: 935Masturbatin
Hey Wire,
Originally Posted by Wireless91910
[View Original Post]
Just missed out on my 15 minutes of fame, haha, oh well.
Mondo.
-
08-20-19 13:30 #900Senior Member

Posts: 455MONDO72 please respond.
I get this email at least twice a month. Mondo72, just playing with you bro!
FINAL WARNING MONDO72!
You have the final chance to save your social life. I am not kidding!!
I give you the last 72 houɼs to make the Ƿayment before I send the vίdeo with your ʍasturbation to all your friends and associates.
The last time you visited a erotίc website with young teens, you downloaded and automatically installed the Şpy software that I created.
My program has turned on your cɑmera and recorded the act of your ʍasturbation and the vίdeo you were watching while ʍasturbating.
My software also downloaded email contact list and a list of your Facebook friends from your device.
I have both the. Info. Mp4 - with your.
ʍasturbation and a file with all your contacts on my hard drive.
You are very Ƿerverted!
If you want me to delete both files and keep your secret, you must send me the Bitcoin Ƿayment.
I give you last 72 houɼs to transƒer the funds.
If you don't know how to Ƿay with Bitcoin, visit Google and search. How to buy bitcoin.
Send 2,000 USD (0. 1851386 BTC).
To this Bitcoin address immediately:
36 udHgzmsAtuYX4 D6 weXNPSxDGQTm5 mjXu.
(copy and paste).
1 BTC = 10,725 USD right now, so send exactly 0. 1851386 BTC to the address above.
Do not try to cheat me!
As soon as you open this Email I will know you opened it.
This Bitcoin address is linked to you only, so I will know if you sent the correct amount.
When you Ƿay in full, I will remove both files and deactivate my software.
If you don't send the Ƿayment, I will send your ʍasturbation vίdeo to all your friend and associates from your contact list that I downloaded.
Here are the Ƿayment details again:
Send 0. 1851386 BTC to this Bitcoin address:
0. 1851386 BTC.
To.
36 udHgzmsAtuYX4 D6 weXNPSxDGQTm5 mjXu.
(copy and paste).
You с1072;and visit the polίce but nobody will help you.
I know what I am doing.
I don't live in your country and I know how to stay anonymous.
Don't try to deceive me. I will know immediately. My Şpysoft is recording all the websites you visit and all keys you press.
If you do. I will send this ugly recording to everyone you know, including your family!
Don't cheat me! Don't forget the shame and if you ignore this message your life will be ruined.
I am waiting for your Bitcoin Ƿayment.
Anonymous Hɑcker.
P.S. If you need more time to buy and send BTC, open your notepad and write - 48 H++ - and save.
This way you can contact me.
I will consider giving you another 48 houɼs before I send the vίdeo to your contacts, but only when I see you are really trying to buy bitcoin.
We are Anonymous. We are legion.
We do not forgive. We do not forget.
Expect us.
-
07-18-19 03:00 #899Senior Member

Posts: 935Rates
Hey,
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
An FYI on rates.
Mondo.










Reply With Quote




