Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 25004
-
12-29-19 15:49 #8879Senior Member

Posts: 51Re: Ghost
Met her in September. She's 19 (she's happy to show ID) and has an unbelievable body. Hosts in Woonsocket. Great time but she doesn't seem to be too experienced.
Very flaky communication since then. I think she's tried to quit the life a few times.
I haven't been able to connect with her since. Thought it was me but I'm glad to know it's not just me.
Originally Posted by Liecam
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 14:21 #8878Regular Member

Posts: 18Any info on CAROL Back Door Queen?
Not sure if I should just TOFTT, however I can't find any info on this girl. Hosts after 10 pm in Fall River. Pictures I think look good LOL.
Anyone partake?
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...n/202600226871
-
12-29-19 13:41 #8877Senior Member

Posts: 151Looking Around
Been looking for a hookup soon. Been watching some of the girls post. Anyone have any reviews on the following girls?
Ashley.
http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...y/361896995106
Amelia.
http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...a/901113156271
Cristina.
http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...a/018138305907
Focusing a lot on the Amelia girl. Love petite, pretty Latin girls with long hair and nice legs. So tough trying to find any info / reviews on her.
-
12-29-19 11:41 #8876Senior Member

Posts: 151Visited her a couple of month ago. Not a good visit at all. She has changed from what she used to be. She looked like she was high on something. Started with a BBBJ and just stopped in the middle and got up off the bed and just walked away and started cleaning her room. I had lined up a couple of girls that night but hesitated on the visit because couldn't confirm if they were fake or night. So I decided to go back to see Kerry. Big mistake. Should have walked out of the room as soon as I walked in. Don't waste your $$.
Originally Posted by Snowflake9815
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 10:48 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 163I've never been able to decide if she's smoking hot from the photos or quite stuck up and just goes through the motions with no emotion (real of faked). Guessing you've helped me decide.
Originally Posted by Frsox
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 09:36 #8874Senior Member

Posts: 104Ghost
Has anyone had luck meeting up with this one. I've been emailing back and forth with her for over a month. Every time we kind of make plans she ghosts on me.
https://tryst.link/escort/rosiee
-
12-29-19 09:12 #8873Regular Member

Posts: 1Any Update?
Thinking of trying something new and contacting Goddess Jo. Anyone have any experience? Is it strictly BDSM or are the options greater? Feel free to PM with details. Thanks!
Originally Posted by FunGuy4406
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 00:45 #8872Regular Member

Posts: 18AAlYAH
Just a average encounter. 1. 4 for hh everything covered. I wouldn't repeat. She seemed uninterested and barely going threw the motions. Very quite no conversation at all YMMV.
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...8914.htm?cat=1
-
12-29-19 00:14 #8871Senior Member

Posts: 738She's been over there at least a couple months now. Definitely has been discussed. In any case no need to get annoyed, not everyone here has been around for years and knows all about every provider out there.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 23:58 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 314Destiny
I'm one who gets a bit annoyed when I see reports about people like Destiny and Mandy. Havnt seen any reports on Destiny's new location (not sure if I just missed it) but new location is in Pawtucket. Decent neighborhood however her apartment was located on the corner of the street. I had to walk to the front door on the corner of the street which was out in the open as opposed to walking to the back door at the previous location. Apartment was slightly bigger. No dungen feeling but same service. Wouldn't trust that location for too long. Knock on wood.
-
12-28-19 18:09 #8869Regular Member

Posts: 9Head was 50.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
She's of average height, decent ass, nice tits, brunette, looks like she use to have a rough past but no sign of that now.
-
12-28-19 16:46 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 2121Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Funseekr
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 15:26 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 167I've been looking for a new BBBJ girl. What's her rate? What does she look like?
Originally Posted by AloneButOkay
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 09:07 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 738Guessing that was a typo and he meant "play". P and L are right next to O and K on a keyboard.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 08:59 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 67I've seen her a few times and she delivers. Pleasant enough and honest. She has some skin condition (rash or eczema). Other than weed I don't see her using any drugs. I recommend her.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




