The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 338 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1110

    January Escort biz?

    Anyone use them before? K-town and DTLA? I'm verified, not sure how I feel about it though.

    January. Escorts. Biz.

    Happy Hunting!

  2. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingee  [View Original Post]
    Unless someone on this site has actually visited AngelCheeks7 recently and can confirm it's the same person, I'm of the opinion that her BFF from the old country back home has hijacked her ad. It's clearly not the same person. And yes, she was as weird as they come. When I saw her she talked about how healthy she ate, no meat, exercise, etc. Then proceeded to tell me she will bb with clients. Go figure.
    There is a simple way for you to prove, or disprove, your theory.

    Dave.

  3. #1108

    Brooklyn from Eros

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...4.htm?cat=1502

    This really looks TGTBT. If not one of the hottest escort for sure. What do you guys think? Has anyone seen her?

  4. #1107
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Private drek

    Quote Originally Posted by MrrBlue22  [View Original Post]
    Private delights is my go to. I haven't seen her yet but look legit for sure.
    PD is about as useful as having a one legged guy at an ass kicking contest.

    To show just how bad it is, fucken amy taylor has an ad up.

  5. #1106

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo1138  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...bank/Alexisray

    She's usually around the LA / OC area. Seems like a lot of good reviews, though I'm not sure how reliable PD reviews are.
    Private delights is my go to. I haven't seen her yet but look legit for sure.

  6. #1105

    Alexis Ray

    Anyone seen her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...bank/Alexisray

    She's usually around the LA / OC area. Seems like a lot of good reviews, though I'm not sure how reliable PD reviews are.

  7. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Have a link?
    Yeah sorry I'm kinda new to this but here she is https://cityxguide.co/escorts/christ...-5302-37509989.

  8. #1103

    IvorywhiteVIP

    Late review but I thought I would still share anyways. I saw ivory white 2 months ago in a nice Best Western in San Gabriel Valley. She was great! Everything was covered as it should be. The usual acronym's including DATY which she was very responsive to. She's so pale and I love it! And that butt of her for her frame was out of this world. Those lips / mouth are amazing too. She's one of the most pleasant providers you will meet. She's always on the road all over the Continental US. I think she's in Florida now. If she happens to be in your neck of the woods, go ahead and book her.

    Search ivorywhitevip and the twitter page is hers.

    Art.

  9. #1102

    Angelcheeks7 conspiracy, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingee  [View Original Post]
    Unless someone on this site has actually visited AngelCheeks7 recently and can confirm it's the same person, I'm of the opinion that her BFF from the old country back home has hijacked her ad. It's clearly not the same person. And yes, she was as weird as they come. When I saw her she talked about how healthy she ate, no meat, exercise, etc. Then proceeded to tell me she will bb with clients. Go figure.
    Beginning with the Feb post this year by MrChaco, there are plenty of by people with first hand experience of Inga's weight gain. No one is confused it's the same person. Beside her distinctive face, her catatonic personality is impossible to duplicate. So your proof is easy to research. Forget the bizarre scenario it's some "BFF from the old country" conspiring to hijack her ad. We get enough of those conspiracy theories every day on our political landscape. Jeesh.

  10. #1101

    Not the same person

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggPound  [View Original Post]
    I posted a couple weeks ago about if anybody had seen AngelCheeks7 from HX. She also goes by Inga back in the day a few years ago. She had been missing, unavailable and not replying for most of this entire year but she just posted an update on HX that she was available so I made an appt to go see her and WTF, I could not even recognize her when I arrived and she was waiting. She had ballooned up at least 5 x her size and is now MASSIVE. And it did not look natural at all.

    Either she had just given birth or is pregnant but either way it did not look right and looked like neither to be honest. It looked like she had been injected with something to cause her to balloon up to that size.

    To SteakTartare, who replied to my original post about her being skinny and no longer in Pasadena, that is a LIE. She is still hosting in the same spot and is the opposite of what you call skinny. Not sure why you would post misleading information that is clearly FALSE.

    If anyone has any info on WTF happened to her appearance or has the heart to ask her, feel free to share. If you do go visit her again soon, feel free to share your experience and thoughts here.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelCheeks7
    Unless someone on this site has actually visited AngelCheeks7 recently and can confirm it's the same person, I'm of the opinion that her BFF from the old country back home has hijacked her ad. It's clearly not the same person. And yes, she was as weird as they come. When I saw her she talked about how healthy she ate, no meat, exercise, etc. Then proceeded to tell me she will bb with clients. Go figure.

  11. #1100
    Shilling for afterdarkads.com since they don't mind creating fake users to lie about their site I would guess they lie about a lot. I suggest avoiding them


    Posts: 27
    Quote Originally Posted by Avskeske  [View Original Post]
    Had a mesmerizing dream with Haley in Hollywood. Super sweet and fine ass hell. Wavy dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and a big butt. Set up was easy but donation was a hard one. Close to 4 for the hr. Experience was worth it but can't frequent at that price point. Can't beat those green eyes looking up on a dt. Covered everything but she don't mind going deep. Rides like a champ. Finished in 30 but fooled around till I was ready for round two. No complaints or sass on her end.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/avail...e-you-27977995
    That girl looks like Chantel Jefferies LOL.

  12. #1099
    Shilling for afterdarkads.com since they don't mind creating fake users to lie about their site I would guess they lie about a lot. I suggest avoiding them


    Posts: 27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jparkla23  [View Original Post]
    Sort of glad TER is back without a VPN. At least it will help weed the bad ones out.
    Dude I saw that too! I agree.

  13. #1098
    Shilling for afterdarkads.com since they don't mind creating fake users to lie about their site I would guess they lie about a lot. I suggest avoiding them


    Posts: 27
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanPachanga  [View Original Post]
    Found this chick on cityx and did some searching. Found one scam complaint on Ealigator. Any such experience?

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/back-i...84751-37981827
    Once a scammer always a scammer right? I don't know how this ladies stay in business long term. Maybe they throw some bones every now and again.

  14. #1097

    TER back

    Sort of glad TER is back without a VPN. At least it will help weed the bad ones out.

  15. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by MrlbFun  [View Original Post]
    I apologize I don't have much input here I look often but I only use HX or PD 2-4 times a year when all the stars align. I prefer SA it's just more cost effective I have found. But the last 2 I saw were.

    - Donna Bentley. Terrible experience, she seemed like she hated life and all those scars were a huge turn off.

    - Busty Holly. She was wonderful shorty after I saw her she retired.

    So my question is WHY are reviews on Private Delights rated PG. Are people trying to impress the girls? Or do reviews get flagged if they have detail? Just curious.
    Ah, Busty Holly will be missed. Her retirement came after she moved to Florida. She was one the best. Greatly missed. Tits were huge!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape