Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Strip Club Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 438 of 552 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 8271
Come Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1716

    Today

    I met this old Mexican dancer. I couldn't understand what she was saying but she looked like she had been ridden hard and put up Wet.

    Signed on and before I knew it I was balls deep raw in her mexican pussy.

    I blew my load in her mouth.

  2. #1715

    First visit to kittens on 4th, home of the cows

    All right, first time at Kittens, walked in took a seat and phuck I have not seen so much fat in my life. I mean whales. Out of all the girls working only two looked hot. I had to shoo of the cows to at least see the stage when the fit ones came on. My question to the guys out there is how many of you like to have overweight dates?

    Now there was one gal her name was Darby and she was nice. I told her I would be back. I was in a lot of pain tonight so no extras for me.

    Does anyone have info on Darby?

  3. #1714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Camille

    Any description for Camille? Does she happen to be a Latina? BBFSCIP? Donation?

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I just pounded out Camille at Pandoras.

  4. #1713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Pandoras

    I just pounded out Camille at Pandoras.

  5. #1712

    Devils Triangle (formerly Little Darling's)

    New name for small basement club on Westlake and 7th Ave. Same management and poorly reviewed experience? Fantasy Unltd upstairs of adult toy store.

  6. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    For more similar sounding names there's also a Leilani there and she also provides high mileage.

    She's usually there in the evenings.

  7. #1710

    Jasmine

    Any info on Jasmine at Little Darlings? I've been talking with her a bit on SA:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6b66...2-c9b572f7ed3a

  8. #1709

    Maylana

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    Would you happen to know what Maylana's schedule is?

  9. #1708

    Vacation

    New to Seattle, was wondering which club would be good to check out, I see a lot of talk of Kittys and Pandora, and nothing on Deja vu by the market.

  10. #1707
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    Is this at pandora?

  11. #1706

    Kira

    Who is this wild woman Kira?

  12. #1705
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    Thanks for the info. I will try both out.

  13. #1704
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about the Asian with a booty that works daytime.

    Milan? Something like that.


    Same with the thin Latina with the name Lina? Or Lani?
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.

  14. #1703

    Kittens Daytime

    Does anyone know about the Asian with a booty that works daytime.

    Milan? Something like that.

    Same with the thin Latina with the name Lina? Or Lani?

  15. #1702

    No VIP room

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle01  [View Original Post]
    Is that in addition to the VIP room fee or total? Sorry, I'm not local and haven't tried any of the clubs here.
    There's isn't a private VIP room at Pandora's. Its a VIP section that's seperated from the general seating area with a half wall. A bit like those hotels with $69 rates for "suites". Its not super private by any means but there also isn't a fee to go in there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape