Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,406 to 24,420 of 37366
-
12-29-19 13:49 #12961Regular Member

Posts: 15Powhatan. Likely a bot
"Mention my name when texting so I know you've read this". Usually anything that says to put something specific in the text is bound to be a bot. It will search texts for that phrase so it knows how to reply. I wish there was a good provider in Powhatan as well.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 13:49 #12960Senior Member

Posts: 132Black Barbie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/41788330/
Black Barbie is back from vacation. She staying in same area on Northside. Same great service as before, only doing cardates right now. She not slim as before or as in pics, definitely a small bbw now about 180 lbs but I enjoyed myself.
-
12-29-19 11:52 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 94Passion
She has been around awhile. But had anyone seen her lately? Looking to try her out again.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/582483752044
-
12-28-19 20:12 #12958Senior Member

Posts: 189Sky
Had another dream with Sky. Pulled up to room and got a smile and a wave from Vickie. Went into room got a big hug from Sky. Talked for a bit and then a very nice time. Don't forget these ladies. They give us a nice time and sometimes we forget them for the new ones. I really enjoy time with Sky. Makes you feel so welcome and at ease. Pay them a little visit if you wish to have a very good time.
-
12-28-19 17:29 #12957Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 45Ashley
After you see Ashley, can you please report? I have my eye on her.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 17:18 #12956Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 45Rox
Roxanne is my top pick on that list.
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 17:16 #12955Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 45Cim
I stopped seeing her when I saw the cold sores. She tried to play it off like it was no big deal.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 16:24 #12954Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 40Out of town?
I haven't been able to get in touch with her either. Someone told me that she was out of town for the holidays.
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 10:42 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 452Cim
Yes, she will. She just doesn't like it much. She allows CIP though and then runs to the bathroom to push it out LOL. Its really kinda cute!
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 03:50 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 1333Rtff
You could just read or use the search function.
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=4037563
-
12-28-19 02:09 #12951Senior Member

Posts: 52Kryss
Could you send me her number. The one I have I get no response when I text her.
Originally Posted by DaveMadington1
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 23:04 #12950Banned Member

Posts: 443Cim
She will swallow as long as it don't taste toxic. She told me that. Worst case scenario is she will spit it out after you nut. At least that has been for me.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 20:42 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 491Kryss
Made it over to see her tonight. Thanks to the SMs who were willing to share. This was my second visit (I deleted her number by mistake) and there is nothing more to add that hasn't been said. I can only imagine what this incredibly sexy woman would be like outside of this hobby. She is the sexiest woman I have ever had the pleasure of being with. If she wasn't so far away, I'd probably go bankrupt seeing her.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
12-27-19 18:02 #12948Senior Member

Posts: 452Heads-uo
Vikki is not real keen on CIM. She is a killer time though but wanted you to know that.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 17:38 #12947Senior Member

Posts: 62Kryss is looking for some help
Those who have her number please hit her up if interested. Am out of town atm so can't accommodate her.
-Dave.









Reply With Quote





