Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,421 to 24,435 of 37369
-
12-27-19 20:42 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 491Kryss
Made it over to see her tonight. Thanks to the SMs who were willing to share. This was my second visit (I deleted her number by mistake) and there is nothing more to add that hasn't been said. I can only imagine what this incredibly sexy woman would be like outside of this hobby. She is the sexiest woman I have ever had the pleasure of being with. If she wasn't so far away, I'd probably go bankrupt seeing her.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
12-27-19 18:02 #12948Senior Member

Posts: 452Heads-uo
Vikki is not real keen on CIM. She is a killer time though but wanted you to know that.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 17:38 #12947Senior Member

Posts: 62Kryss is looking for some help
Those who have her number please hit her up if interested. Am out of town atm so can't accommodate her.
-Dave.
-
12-27-19 16:27 #12946Senior Member

Posts: 694Thick UTR
Mobile and can come to you. Looking for 1 or 2 Seniors who are ready now and ideally, can host. Very reasonable donation will get you FS with this older (30's), thick gal.
Have the requested candidates, will post here next time she's looking. She cannot host, you have to. Yes that means no car dates, at least for now.
-
12-27-19 15:53 #12945Senior Member

Posts: 116I agree
They are some of the best I've seen also. Just left Roxanne I had not seen her since she got her own spot she can take a pounding also. Definitely back in my rotation you can't go wrong with her either.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 14:57 #12944Regular Member

Posts: 21Let us know how it goes. Never have seen her before, anywhere.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 13:48 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 313Ashley
Hoping to get some quick info or confirmation of a visit. Anyone met her before?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/available-24-7/26635595
-
12-27-19 13:18 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 52Vikki
What website does Vick post on again?
-
12-27-19 10:25 #12941Regular Member

Posts: 17Treasure
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/247764326943
Anyone tried? Feedback appreciated.
-
12-27-19 10:25 #12940Senior Member

Posts: 666Open menus
Will be in Richmond this weekend. Looking for ladies with open menus, especially CIM. I have RTFF, and made a list, finding contact information for Vikki, Sweetie, and a couple others.
However, I am having trouble finding numbers for Kryss, Winter, or Suzee. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
I will hopefully see a couple girls while I am here, and knowing how these things work, will need several options to make a date happen. Thanks in advance!
-
12-27-19 03:49 #12939Senior Member

Posts: 580Say no more
Lola, Roxanne, and Kryss are at the top of my list for bbjcimws, they don't waist a drop!!
Originally Posted by Newguy19
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 02:05 #12938Senior Member

Posts: 31Sky
I am visiting RVA and after reading the boards and seeing pics, I wanted to see Sky. She is who she says she is and is the person that is pictured. She put me at ease upon arrival and was well worth the visit.
Net.
-
12-26-19 18:51 #12937Senior Member

Posts: 216Susan
She is a keeper. I echo all comments below. Treat her right. She's pretty new, so let's hope she stays this awesome. Felt like I just had amazing sex with my girlfriend. LOL.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 16:56 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 90Sweetie
Sweetie is looking for friends this weekend. SMs only. Reach out to MarkMD for contact info.
-
12-26-19 16:34 #12935Senior Member

Posts: 1084You ever see her?
Originally Posted by GenGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





