Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 29361
-
12-29-19 01:55 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 209LOL well said!
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
On the other hand, You wouldn't have to worry if granny were to accidentally bite when she should have spit (assuming she took her teeth out).
-
12-29-19 01:49 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 209Is it just me or.
Isn't it more more enjoyable going to the places where FS isn't on the standard menu, and you have to work a little bit for said service? It's always seemed to me that going to places where you know a complete menu is openly available to anyone with the cash is a little bit like shooting fish in a barrel. You get the fish, but it doesn't taste as good when you eat it. There's just something more alluring about the provider who isn't giving it up to every swinging dick that walks in the door. Not to mention the fact that when you fuck a sure thing, you know it was a sure thing for the 5 guys who came in before you (that day).
Of course, That's not to say that I never follow you thru the door LOL.
-
12-29-19 01:36 #13039Senior Member

Posts: 209Note the "abbreviations tab at the top of the site. It'll tell you what the acronyms mean. FYI, it's TOFTT. Take One For The Team.
Originally Posted by Jrandon3
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 00:44 #13038Senior Member

Posts: 296Classic.
Another classic.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
Classic, but in that "Oh Dear God, you made me think of THAT" kind of way.3/4 scale shotputter.
Classic.Or imagine Odd Job from the James Bond film, minus the hat and mustache.
I commend you for going through with the AMP equivalent of bagging the fat chick at the end of the spin the bottle party when you're a kid. Your service is commendable sir.You could get a better massage by posing as a pinata at a kids birthday party.
Fortunately, it didn't last long and she was unable to cause lasting damage. The flip came after 12 minutes. The menu was presented and I chose the CFS option. I figured, if I'm going to have a terrible experience, I might as well make it as bad as possible.
-
12-28-19 20:49 #13037Senior Member

Posts: 45Some acronyms?
Anyone fill me in on TTFTT? I've seen it used here a few times. I know I'm new here, but I've been on RM about a year, (verifiable) with plenty of reviews under a similar name. Also about this Phoenix place. Isn't anywhere on RM which like I said is what I typically use. I just found this forum today.
Thanks for reading friends.
-
12-28-19 15:59 #13036Senior Member

Posts: 727You Spa East Prez
Hadn't been in a few months so decided to stop by there on my way home from running errands. Took hhr with LULU, Long hair probaly a 7/10 and spoke little english other tahn a nough to get you what you need. Massage was actually perrty good and she actually did my legs front an back. HE was decent as well would repeat. After the HE she did my front Thighs and legs and actually felt good. Standard Rates and tip.
-
12-28-19 14:16 #13035Senior Member

Posts: 136Angela
I too wish that I knew how to reach her, but if she's smart she's gone, as she was originally from LA. She was great the one time I was her before they were shut down. GFE type and she enjoyed her profession. A shame.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 13:19 #13034Senior Member

Posts: 413Yep.
This is why I renewed my annual membership in this social club.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 10:03 #13033Senior Member

Posts: 1029The Holy Grail
I've finally found it. After more than 300 massages, I've found a reason to stop looking. First some background.
My first 150 massages were all with LMTs. Most were part of my physical therapy, some were just to work the knots out. Each was highly skilled and professional. No hint of any extras and I always kept at least my underwear on. All of them were quite attractive too, with the exception of Bob. He wasn't attractive to me.
Then I entered the AMP world. I've now had non-LMT massages in 3 states and 3 foreign countries. The masseues varied in looks from "you don't need to touch me, just smile and I'll nut", to Chinese Granny Clampett. The massages have varied in quality and we all know how the endings vary. Last night I found one end of the total AMP experience scale.
Last night I was finishing late and wanted to squeeze in massage with at least a possibility of something beyond standard. With getting out of work after 9 and needing to get to an ATM, my options were somewhat limited. Too many places close at 9:30. I settled on the Firehouse, 86th Street, west of Michigan road.
Pulled in the empty lot at 9:15 and was greeted by an unattractive 40 something. She was stocky, but not really fat. Imagine a 3/4 scale shotputter. Or imagine Odd Job from the James Bond film, minus the hat and mustache.
I'll get to the pluses first. The place seemed clean, a full menu is available and she didn't use any oil.
I've had some bad massages. I've had a few terrible massages. At least I could call them massages. This was something like the "he's touching me" game played by kids, crossed with trying to get boogers off all your fingers simultaneously. You could get a better massage by posing as a piñata at a kids birthday party.
Fortunately, it didn't last long and she was unable to cause lasting damage. The flip came after 12 minutes. The menu was presented and I chose the CFS option. I figured, if I'm going to have a terrible experience, I might as well make it as bad as possible.
CBJ was actually decent. CFS was full starfish mode with occasional light, fake moans. At least there was no odor issue. I finished as quick as possible, got cleaned up and suffered through 2 minutes of what she probably calls a facial massage. I didn't complain when she told me I was done with a full 20 minutes remaining of my hour.
On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate the whole thing as a 1. 3, with 0. 8 being for the piece of candy I picked up on my way out.
-
12-28-19 07:04 #13032Senior Member

Posts: 49Ty
Thank you sir for the most excellent post. Best post I've seen in a minute in regards to an AMP.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 06:57 #13031Senior Member

Posts: 49Good info
I don't tip at all without at least a HJ. We all should deny a tip when we get nada. IMO.
Originally Posted by SinkTheMaine
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 06:53 #13030Senior Member

Posts: 49Wtf?
Damn bruh. Which one was it? LOL.
Originally Posted by Johnny42
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 06:11 #13029Senior Member

Posts: 32West Washington
There used to be a few, but I believe Pizza Hut and 7000 have both closed. Went to the one behind BP on Perry Crossing when it first opened. Good massage, a few kisses, a little teasing, but no extras. Have not been back.
Visited the one across from Walmartin Plainfield a few times. Decent massage, OTC, and Sandard finish.
My last visit to Q spa was different from the norm. I didn't get much of a massage. She started with a kiss then climbed up on the bed with me. I believe there are 2 women there, but my last 3 visits paired me with the older of the 2. Still want to try the younger one!
Originally Posted by ItsHimAgain
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 23:54 #13028Senior Member

Posts: 209The one in back is Phoenix.
Originally Posted by Johnny42
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 23:53 #13027Senior Member

Posts: 209Are you saying you didn't try for anything more, or you were unable to get more? The service level does change over time from place to place, but Indy, Sweet and Phoenix are established full service places.
Originally Posted by Indiana317
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





