Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13010

    Standard Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by earlycuyler  [View Original Post]
    d.

    What exactly is "standard pricing" in indy. The only two places where i've frequented amps are in honolulu and dallas. Both are cities where fs and a nice table shower are the norm. In indy, it seems that a rub down and he are the norm. Curious what that generally goes for.
    hhr. 4.

    Hr. 6.

    He. 4.

  2. #13009
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    D.What exactly is "standard pricing" in Indy. The only two places where I've frequented AMPs are in Honolulu and Dallas. Both are cities where FS and a nice table shower are the norm. In Indy, it seems that a rub down and HE are the norm. Curious what that generally goes for.
    The tip is a bit of a moving target. But generally (if it's an AMP) house fee is around $60 for a 1 hr massage. $40 tip if it ends in a HJ, For extended services beyond HJ, it usually falls in a range; $60-$80 for a BJ, with a $20 kicker If you want to reciprocate on the oral (I. E. , daty) or want her naked during either the BJ or HJ (the extra $20 isn't necessary if she knows and likes you). FS can range from $100 -$150; occasionally they will ask for $200 but most will settle in the range I provided. In all cases you can get service for less, if you catch the provider on the right day.

    I would say a tits out HJ is the norm, but I know of at least 15-20 places where FS is at least possible (but not necessarily on the standard menu).

  3. #13008
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor  [View Original Post]
    A very professional good massage and a nice ending. Lulu. Standard pricing.
    D.

    What exactly is "standard pricing" in Indy. The only two places where I've frequented AMPs are in Honolulu and Dallas. Both are cities where FS and a nice table shower are the norm. In Indy, it seems that a rub down and HE are the norm. Curious what that generally goes for.

  4. #13007

    Blue Moon?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    It's still open, but the provider quality has gone down big time. The menu is still pretty open, but the girl wasn't as good as the first girl I saw a few months back. Doubt I'll be back unless I hear that the staffing has improved.
    WOW. I thought the place was totally shut down. I stopped by early a Saturday morning about a week after there was word they were raided and my fave Angela was gone. I was met at the front door by a 40 ish overweight guy with a big big set of keys. He was locking it up. Had a gray Lexus SUV. He said he was the owner, and it was permanently shut down.

    Any "Angela" fans know what she's up to?

  5. #13006

    Toftt maybe?

    Found a new spa off US-31. Paid house fee hh 40. Massage was awesome not a clock watcher actually went overtime. Her name is judy Julie something like that. Looks I say maybe a 5 or 6 a very sweet lady. Standard finish and got the boobs out. Will repeat.

  6. #13005

    Suite a (scrubs)

    A very professional good massage and a nice ending. Lulu. Standard pricing.

  7. #13004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Unknown

    Never heard anyone talk about it before and haven't seen any advertising. Maybe it's new.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngfswkg  [View Original Post]
    There is a place next to the T mobile across from the gas station / mcdonalds. Is it any good what's its code name.

  8. #13003

    Don't Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngfswkg  [View Original Post]
    There is a place next to the T mobile across from the gas station / mcdonalds. Is it any good what's its code name.
    Don't Know haven't been down that way in a while. Take one for the team and let us know.

  9. #13002

    Kentucky and south High School

    There is a place next to the T mobile across from the gas station / mcdonalds. Is it any good what's its code name.

  10. #13001

    Oasis

    Drove by Indy today and I decided to pay Oasis a visit, BTW thanks for all the posts on this board. When I walked in, I got greeted by a short lady seems in her early to mid-30's, 6. 5/10 face, nice petite body.

    I decided to stay even though was told to wait for about 20 minutes. The massage was great (actually helped my back pain a lot) and she is a good communicator. But no tease at all, even after the flip I hinted her about it, all that was offered is just self-service.

    Refused since thinking about that makes me feel weird. Got a free hot stone at the end of the hour. 80 minutes for just. 7 with that decent of massage is a good deal after all.

    Planning to come back in the future, even just for the massage itself.

    Best.

  11. #13000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreal1  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember the therapists name right now but she told me she used to work up in Fishers (I'm assuming Sunrise, but who knows), she said she moved because it was too "dangerous" up there.
    LOL, well that's a first. In relative terms (we are talking about massage parlors after all), Sunrise barely warrants a blip on my "dangerous place" radar. Sounds like a disgruntled former provider to me. Did you get her name?

  12. #12999

    Daily

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Visited Daily Spa today to check it out, this is a good one. Location is a bit far for me, but the house it operates out of is a nice ranch style home, clean, smells good, bathroom is spotless and the room I was in was clean and nice with a very soft table. Parking is easy in easy out. The only person working was, as previously described, mid 30's, 7/10, and very nice, looked clean and presentable, speaks pretty good English and actually gives a very respectable massage, she put effort into doing a good job. Was not cheated on time. Since this was my first visit I have no idea if there is an extended menu as I just wanted to scope the place out. Compared to others I have visited, this one qualifies for my 5 Star Quality Award.
    I can't remember the therapists name right now but she told me she used to work up in Fishers (I'm assuming Sunrise, but who knows), she said she moved because it was too "dangerous" up there.

  13. #12998

    Better than that one

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny42  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the one in Franklin?
    This one is on W. 16th by the old strip club.

  14. #12997

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    At Best. For those of you who actually want a massage I found an interesting fact. A massage doubles in quality when it doubles in time. Before I had the drive thru approach; not anymore. Anyway if you want more than a casual running a hand back and forth for a while this gal used thumbs, elbows, forearms and yes fingers on the forehead and scalp. A very relaxing time was had by me, if not all. Seniors can msg. Me for "special" details.
    Are you talking about the one in Franklin?

  15. #12996

    Best time.

    At Best. For those of you who actually want a massage I found an interesting fact. A massage doubles in quality when it doubles in time. Before I had the drive thru approach; not anymore. Anyway if you want more than a casual running a hand back and forth for a while this gal used thumbs, elbows, forearms and yes fingers on the forehead and scalp. A very relaxing time was had by me, if not all. Seniors can msg. Me for "special" details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape