Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 8261
-
01-01-20 18:14 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 467Is this at pandora?
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 17:35 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 541Kira
Who is this wild woman Kira?
-
01-01-20 15:57 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 541Thanks for the info. I will try both out.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 14:54 #1703Senior Member

Posts: 204Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 19:34 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 541Kittens Daytime
Does anyone know about the Asian with a booty that works daytime.
Milan? Something like that.
Same with the thin Latina with the name Lina? Or Lani?
-
12-28-19 11:52 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 443No VIP room
There's isn't a private VIP room at Pandora's. Its a VIP section that's seperated from the general seating area with a half wall. A bit like those hotels with $69 rates for "suites". Its not super private by any means but there also isn't a fee to go in there.
Originally Posted by Pickle01
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 10:58 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 274There is no VIP room. Just big chairs, and dark corners. Not private enough for me to really relax. HJ is all I look for here.
Originally Posted by Pickle01
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 01:38 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 26Question
Is that in addition to the VIP room fee or total? Sorry, I'm not local and haven't tried any of the clubs here.
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 13:51 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 541For cream pie? That is a steal!
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 12:06 #1697Senior Member

Posts: 478I usually give Monse 200.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 07:46 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 216300-400.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Try that and let us know how it goes.
-
12-15-19 12:00 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 2184Monse
What does monse usually charge for CIP? I have never been to a strip bar and had FS before and this is a huge fantasy. I however saw some posts about strippers asking for 500 . Don't want to get ripped off. What is a reasonable rate to counter?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 10:01 #1694Senior Member

Posts: 443Just Say No
Those rates are insane. You could spend an hour+ with most of Pandora's outside the club.
Originally Posted by Martinh
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 06:31 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 220I don't know how you guys do it.
Stopped by Kittens on the way home last night. Lots of girls. Offered some company. Had to say no because I was there to see a provider that started working there. But she wasn't there. A couple of girls try to get me to go the VIP room but at $500 for fifteen minutes or so, I didn't budge. I even said no after they tried to get me to do a three song set at a hundred bucks a piece. Maybe if I was dressed for it. You know. Baggy sweat pants with no underwear instead of black dress slacks I was wearing.
Maybe next time I will be prepared.
-
12-11-19 06:54 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 115Kinda
Whose mouth?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





