Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12949

    Kryss

    Made it over to see her tonight. Thanks to the SMs who were willing to share. This was my second visit (I deleted her number by mistake) and there is nothing more to add that hasn't been said. I can only imagine what this incredibly sexy woman would be like outside of this hobby. She is the sexiest woman I have ever had the pleasure of being with. If she wasn't so far away, I'd probably go bankrupt seeing her.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  2. #12948

    Heads-uo

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Richmond this weekend. Looking for ladies with open menus, especially CIM. I have RTFF, and made a list, finding contact information for Vikki, Sweetie, and a couple others.

    However, I am having trouble finding numbers for Kryss, Winter, or Suzee. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    I will hopefully see a couple girls while I am here, and knowing how these things work, will need several options to make a date happen. Thanks in advance!
    Vikki is not real keen on CIM. She is a killer time though but wanted you to know that.

  3. #12947

    Kryss is looking for some help

    Those who have her number please hit her up if interested. Am out of town atm so can't accommodate her.

    -Dave.

  4. #12946

    Thick UTR

    Mobile and can come to you. Looking for 1 or 2 Seniors who are ready now and ideally, can host. Very reasonable donation will get you FS with this older (30's), thick gal.

    Have the requested candidates, will post here next time she's looking. She cannot host, you have to. Yes that means no car dates, at least for now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_513194772737490.jpg‎  

  5. #12945

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Lola, Roxanne, and Kryss are at the top of my list for bbjcimws, they don't waist a drop!!
    They are some of the best I've seen also. Just left Roxanne I had not seen her since she got her own spot she can take a pounding also. Definitely back in my rotation you can't go wrong with her either.

  6. #12944
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to get some quick info or confirmation of a visit. Anyone met her before?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/available-24-7/26635595
    Let us know how it goes. Never have seen her before, anywhere.

  7. #12943

    Ashley

    Hoping to get some quick info or confirmation of a visit. Anyone met her before?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/available-24-7/26635595

  8. #12942

    Vikki

    What website does Vick post on again?

  9. #12941

    Treasure

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/247764326943

    Anyone tried? Feedback appreciated.

  10. #12940

    Open menus

    Will be in Richmond this weekend. Looking for ladies with open menus, especially CIM. I have RTFF, and made a list, finding contact information for Vikki, Sweetie, and a couple others.

    However, I am having trouble finding numbers for Kryss, Winter, or Suzee. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    I will hopefully see a couple girls while I am here, and knowing how these things work, will need several options to make a date happen. Thanks in advance!

  11. #12939

    Say no more

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy19  [View Original Post]
    Long time user of the guide, but first time posting.

    I don't get to play often, but the opportunity has come up amd I want to get the most of my experience. Not looking for anything but reccomendations, but who would be the best bet between Kathy, Lola, and JB? Particularly interested in mic skills.

    Thanks in advance.
    Lola, Roxanne, and Kryss are at the top of my list for bbjcimws, they don't waist a drop!!

  12. #12938

    Sky

    I am visiting RVA and after reading the boards and seeing pics, I wanted to see Sky. She is who she says she is and is the person that is pictured. She put me at ease upon arrival and was well worth the visit.

    Net.

  13. #12937

    Susan

    She is a keeper. I echo all comments below. Treat her right. She's pretty new, so let's hope she stays this awesome. Felt like I just had amazing sex with my girlfriend. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    So I found someone who would give someone as favorable as Maria a run for her money! My dream with this woman tonight was absolutely outstanding. Very pretty for one (looks better in person versus the pics in my opinion). Great personality and conversation. One hell of a body. And I like women who are slightly taller than average (she's about 5'10). Qv was. 8. BJ was exceptional. Went to FS and in both positions I was going hard on her to the point where I was actually getting winded, and I am in very good shape so that is saying something; yet she could handle it all. Her enthusiasm matches Maria's, and those who know her know that to be a great thing. Finished with BBJCIM. Afterwards we kicked it and chatted for about 2 hours before I left. 110% certainty that I will be seeing this woman again. Oh oh and by the way, he has a dog, a Border Collie, who I became good friends with LOL (he was in bathroom during our session).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/41201648/

  14. #12936

    Sweetie

    Sweetie is looking for friends this weekend. SMs only. Reach out to MarkMD for contact info.

  15. #12935
    Quote Originally Posted by GenGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/254754424774

    Has anyone had any experience with this one? She posts quite a bit but can't find any reviews on her.
    You ever see her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape