rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11006
    Quote Originally Posted by Josechino  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

    I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f

    Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

    Thank you.
    I've seen those "Vicious Ortiz" videos before and I think they were posted here before. I am also guessing that these are either someone collecting videos from various sites or releasing their own videos. Due to the lighting, I am guessing these are professional porn actresses doing "gonzo" style stuff. So I'm guessing this isn't footage "from a local parlor". Also, the guy is clickbait as hell. He titled one of his vid's Robert Kraft and it is most certainly not...

  2. #11005
    Quote Originally Posted by Josechino  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

    I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f

    Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

    Thank you.
    Not 100% sure because I haven't been there but based on my research I believe that's moon spa in Mission George. Formerly VIP spa. Girl's name "Sofia".

  3. #11004

    Latina massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Josechino  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

    I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f

    Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

    Thank you.
    Dude, go 20 minutes south and you will find plenty of Latina massage joints.

  4. #11003

    Looking for Latinas masage parlor

    Hello guys.

    I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f

    Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

    Thank you.

  5. #11002

    Angel massage

    Anybody know anything about angel massage in South San Diego.

  6. #11001

    Ocean Day

    My bad, it's Ocean Day Spa across from O'Rielly's. Also typo on great technique which she did. A kind of smooth and silky feeling very similar to being inside. Got me off pretty quick which is rare for me. Like I wrote, for just a HJ I've seen worse.

  7. #11000

    Sun C Spa in SD, is Su gone?

    One of my 2-3 top favorite masseuses was Su at Sun C Spa in Mission Valley. She was average in looks but she had a thing for older guys like me that made her a real treat for me. We traded phone numbers a few months ago which worked great for setting appointments where I was assured she'd be there and knew I was one of her regulars. So I started texting her several days ago and called but it immediately went to voice mail. Does anyone know her and if she's just temporarily left to visit family in China or similar?

    I called Sun C today to ask but the woman I spoke to didn't understand English well enough to know I was wanting to know if Su still worked there.

    It'd be great if anyone else knows Su and knows what happened with her. Thanks in advance.

  8. #10999

    Massage World maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C  [View Original Post]
    In Oceanside on Coast Highway on the 24th. Saw Pretty as in Pretty Woman she said. A little chunky but all over so shape still looked good. Massage from top to bottom both sides. I liked it got the kinks out and felt good, rubbing a bit when I could. Only would do HJ but freat technique. UTC feeling nipples and slit. No FIV allowed though. Blew in her hands and got hot towels and removed the oil. Gave me a personal card, said her real name is Barbara. . 6 for an hour and. 6 to her. Told her extra. 2 was for Christmas. She was fine with it. Maybe repeat if in the area.
    Or does it have a new name? Mixed action always in Oceanside!

  9. #10998

    Ocean Breeze

    In Oceanside on Coast Highway on the 24th. Saw Pretty as in Pretty Woman she said. A little chunky but all over so shape still looked good. Massage from top to bottom both sides. I liked it got the kinks out and felt good, rubbing a bit when I could. Only would do HJ but freat technique. UTC feeling nipples and slit. No FIV allowed though. Blew in her hands and got hot towels and removed the oil. Gave me a personal card, said her real name is Barbara. . 6 for an hour and. 6 to her. Told her extra. 2 was for Christmas. She was fine with it. Maybe repeat if in the area.

  10. #10997

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Ada.

    Sofia.

    Eveline.

    Vianey.

    All sexy Latinas that work in the Old Town / Fashion Valley area. Each have different numbers but work from same location. Search RR, pretty easy to find their ads.
    And don't forget Lucy!

  11. #10996

    She's great

    Great hard massage if you want a good rub before the tug.

    Great tug, not quite fully nude, pulled her top and pants down.

    Russian by request.

    Doesn't complain about tip (40/40).

    Have not and could not convince her for oral or FS over the past 5 years:

    I've had decent success getting FS from are&t places over enough time but this one won't crack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to remind you all that Eva, formerly of Z, is in La Mesa and about as great as she's ever been. She asked not to post details, so I won't.

  12. #10995

    Definitely Call

    I concur. With someone this highly regarded and popular, it's imperative to always call and check for availability. I like to call early in the morning to ensure I get the time I'm looking for. I've been fortunate to not have been turned away by her yet for being too busy but that's really just a matter of luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    I've called twice to make an appointment and she was all booked up the two times I tried in The last few days.

    She is a great provider and I even drove out to the new location that she's at (doesn't look like there's a lot of parking) but I navely assumed I could arrange an appointment but unfortunately I just didn't want to wait three hours or more before she was available.

    Call ahead she's worth it, just plan your trip and don't be like me and try to walk in 🙄.

  13. #10994

    Confirmed, Santos Asian Spa is closed

    Everything inside is being ripped out. It's gone.

    Really sad to see it go. Even though I didn't write many reviews about the place, I definitely had good times there.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I have not personally been to see to confirm, but an AMP owner told me about a month ago that the Santos Spa business was up for sale.

  14. #10993

    Jussara is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by AbcLike123  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian girl, I've seen her ads for a while. Anyone visited her? No reviews on RR so hoping you guys have some intel.
    Saw her, she is cute nice athletic body and boobs.

    Sensual but a legitimately good massage.

  15. #10992

    Eva

    I've called twice to make an appointment and she was all booked up the two times I tried in The last few days.

    She is a great provider and I even drove out to the new location that she's at (doesn't look like there's a lot of parking) but I naïvely assumed I could arrange an appointment but unfortunately I just didn't want to wait three hours or more before she was available.

    Call ahead she's worth it, just plan your trip and don't be like me and try to walk in 🙄.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to remind you all that Eva, formerly of Z, is in La Mesa and about as great as she's ever been. She asked not to post details, so I won't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape