Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,086 to 17,100 of 28079
-
12-28-19 12:25 #10994Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking for Latinas masage parlor
Hello guys.
I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f
Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.
Thank you.
-
12-28-19 11:06 #10993Regular Member

Posts: 1Angel massage
Anybody know anything about angel massage in South San Diego.
-
12-28-19 03:35 #10992Senior Member

Posts: 75Ocean Day
My bad, it's Ocean Day Spa across from O'Rielly's. Also typo on great technique which she did. A kind of smooth and silky feeling very similar to being inside. Got me off pretty quick which is rare for me. Like I wrote, for just a HJ I've seen worse.
-
12-28-19 01:07 #10991Senior Member

Posts: 287Sun C Spa in SD, is Su gone?
One of my 2-3 top favorite masseuses was Su at Sun C Spa in Mission Valley. She was average in looks but she had a thing for older guys like me that made her a real treat for me. We traded phone numbers a few months ago which worked great for setting appointments where I was assured she'd be there and knew I was one of her regulars. So I started texting her several days ago and called but it immediately went to voice mail. Does anyone know her and if she's just temporarily left to visit family in China or similar?
I called Sun C today to ask but the woman I spoke to didn't understand English well enough to know I was wanting to know if Su still worked there.
It'd be great if anyone else knows Su and knows what happened with her. Thanks in advance.
-
12-27-19 22:47 #10990Senior Member

Posts: 215Massage World maybe
Or does it have a new name? Mixed action always in Oceanside!
Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 17:00 #10989Senior Member

Posts: 75Ocean Breeze
In Oceanside on Coast Highway on the 24th. Saw Pretty as in Pretty Woman she said. A little chunky but all over so shape still looked good. Massage from top to bottom both sides. I liked it got the kinks out and felt good, rubbing a bit when I could. Only would do HJ but freat technique. UTC feeling nipples and slit. No FIV allowed though. Blew in her hands and got hot towels and removed the oil. Gave me a personal card, said her real name is Barbara. . 6 for an hour and. 6 to her. Told her extra. 2 was for Christmas. She was fine with it. Maybe repeat if in the area.
-
12-27-19 15:44 #10988Senior Member

Posts: 205Latinas
And don't forget Lucy!
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 15:28 #10987Senior Member

Posts: 50She's great
Great hard massage if you want a good rub before the tug.
Great tug, not quite fully nude, pulled her top and pants down.
Russian by request.
Doesn't complain about tip (40/40).
Have not and could not convince her for oral or FS over the past 5 years:
I've had decent success getting FS from are&t places over enough time but this one won't crack.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 13:18 #10986Senior Member

Posts: 284Definitely Call
I concur. With someone this highly regarded and popular, it's imperative to always call and check for availability. I like to call early in the morning to ensure I get the time I'm looking for. I've been fortunate to not have been turned away by her yet for being too busy but that's really just a matter of luck.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 11:04 #10985Banned Member

Posts: 707Confirmed, Santos Asian Spa is closed
Everything inside is being ripped out. It's gone.
Really sad to see it go. Even though I didn't write many reviews about the place, I definitely had good times there.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 09:17 #10984Senior Member

Posts: 56Jussara is legit
Saw her, she is cute nice athletic body and boobs.
Originally Posted by AbcLike123
[View Original Post]
Sensual but a legitimately good massage.
-
12-26-19 19:13 #10983Banned Member

Posts: 707Eva
I've called twice to make an appointment and she was all booked up the two times I tried in The last few days.
She is a great provider and I even drove out to the new location that she's at (doesn't look like there's a lot of parking) but I naïvely assumed I could arrange an appointment but unfortunately I just didn't want to wait three hours or more before she was available.
Call ahead she's worth it, just plan your trip and don't be like me and try to walk in 🙄.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 18:52 #10982Senior Member

Posts: 284Reminder: Eva
Just wanted to remind you all that Eva, formerly of Z, is in La Mesa and about as great as she's ever been. She asked not to post details, so I won't.
-
12-26-19 18:00 #10981Banned Member

Posts: 3075Santos Asian Spa
I have not personally been to see to confirm, but an AMP owner told me about a month ago that the Santos Spa business was up for sale.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 16:42 #10980Senior Member

Posts: 41I'd appreciate the rates and finishes details as well please.
Originally Posted by GreekLuver
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.











Reply With Quote





