Escort Review: General Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 7496
-
12-18-19 16:49 #5621Banned Member

Posts: 942This girl looks like a blonde that ripped me off in Lowell and then I guess she ordered a pizza and puncheded the delivery guy in the face. And ended up getting arrested. I could be wrong but it looks just like her. Was in the newspaper.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 00:58 #5620Regular Member

Posts: 24[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-17-19 22:38 #5619Banned Member

Posts: 307Once a WG
Always a ho even tho some johns turning them into housewives. She still does dates on the side.
Can't wait for the James O'Brien fight next week. Well got to hit the 24 hour gym. Got to lose some weight. Then I will go out and see if any street walkers are about town. Happy hunting y'all.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcilFVyon4U
-
12-17-19 17:50 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 193[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-17-19 12:52 #5617Banned Member

Posts: 307Dammmn
Best looking WSW in Lowell. No wigs or fake mass health smile. She going to be in my boy music video. She the ho who going to put Lowell on the map https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ztTGsRfiEjA I remember her place on mt Vernon.
-
12-16-19 08:59 #5616Regular Member

Posts: 24WOW I've never seen the red hair before by Jays!
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 08:55 #5615Regular Member

Posts: 24Man, I drive around town and I'll say, 90% of the time I end up saying nope, nope, nope. I'll just go to an AMP.
-
12-15-19 11:11 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 193Saturday
Took a ride Saturday afternoon and not much out there.
Jazzy (short black girl), pretty face and nice body. Reviews vary, I have good luck with her. Good BBBJCIM She was out front of Jays.
Ally was out on Appleton.
Taylor was out on Appleton as well. Looking street worn though.
Headed home and texted Katie but she never texted back, not sure why.
Sunday...Might take a quick ride out before the game and see if anyone is out.
-
12-15-19 00:03 #5613Banned Member

Posts: 307Lol
Damn the natives are mad at the nursing home? No more episodes of the golden girls LOL guess why'all under the influence of crack LOL like your Irish siren. It's ok you heard her screaming like a banshee in her sex tape. Saw 2 street walkers tonight. Didn't partake. Busy laughing at some fat whiney bytches. Hope why'all get better soon. I'm still chillin over here. Got more posts coming with new talent. Why'all stay tuned LOL more pantines might get up in a bunch after a new video is posted. It's better than Hollie sex tape with her 3 bbc tearing her ass up.
P.S. How am I going to take why'all down? I'm just a monger. Stop taking crackhead hookers for friends. Some of that paranoia and lack of logic is rubbing off on some of you. But I know crackheads are the most trustworthy of companions. Cheers.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c6JW7DG-slI
-
12-14-19 23:03 #5612Senior Member

Posts: 33Hub
I heard he's been smoking a lot of crack this season.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 20:45 #5611Senior Member

Posts: 380Not to mention has not given 1 review. Just posts about his day like this is his journal and adds fb pictures of the same hoe.
Originally Posted by Bowler2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 22:03 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 278Hub
I have heard the same thing. He is bad news and going to take us all down.
Originally Posted by XRay1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 17:11 #5609Senior Member

Posts: 191Hub beater
Hub stalks these hoes like a psycho creating false accounts, stalking their family's and he beats them too.
Heard from not one hoe but two.
If any one dude deserves a ban on here its him.
These hoes provide a service to all of us. Some better than others. But needs to be said, after you drop a load. Leave them the fuck alone.
It's us that needs to throw the rotten apples out.
-
12-12-19 22:53 #5608Banned Member

Posts: 307Cardiologist
Got my heart broken.
As I'm sitting here getting my dik sucked for a token.
While you driving around lowell asking for new talent.
I'm tipping the scales with ya ***** rocking new balance.
Yeah you mad because black cock ran up in ya new tail.
And I'm keeping it real with skills plus a cautionary tale.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-itrpxJ9IPs
-
12-12-19 06:29 #5607Senior Member

Posts: 193Broken heart! Hahahahaha
Dude, Cynthia really broke your heart? Don't fall in love with these HOs. LOL Its pathetic how you stalk and talk about her on every post. She does not live or work in Lowell anymore, might be time to move on.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
Took a ride Wednesday and not much out.
Ally was out on Appleton.
Baby Nikki was out there too.
Lauren was by Jays, looks aweful and acts crazy, bouncing around and talking to herself
Gabby has been texting but she has been looking a little rough.
Going to text Katie (she is looking good) Thursday. Good BBBJCIM but the FS is amazing with her.
Anyone seen anything new out there at all?









Reply With Quote




