Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,151 to 18,165 of 26406
-
12-28-19 18:23 #8256Senior Member

Posts: 39What about this one?
This too looks to good to be true. But it passes the TinEye & number check. Anyone see her or have any info?
Thanks!
https://cityxguide.photos/ads/tasty-...-3229-38451443
-
12-28-19 18:09 #8255Senior Member

Posts: 39Looks possible legit as it passes the TinEye test as well as the number check. TOFTT & report back.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 17:00 #8254Senior Member

Posts: 184Anyone see her?
Anyone see this girl? Looks too good to be true.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/sexy-s...69583-38477149
-
12-28-19 16:59 #8253Senior Member

Posts: 39Tori Parker is back!
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/877468952837
Looks like my ATF is back, Tori Parker! She has been MIA for years! Unfortunately I'm on vacation or I'd partake, and many times, LOL! Report if anyone takes the plunge, as she is so worth it!
-
12-28-19 12:43 #8252Senior Member

Posts: 390DM Jimmy Chitwood.
Originally Posted by BrownEye2354
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-19 12:26 #8251Senior Member

Posts: 68Please Explain
Thanks for the recommendation, but could you go into a little greater detail on your experience?
Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo
[View Original Post]
She posted in stg earlier in the month. Pics are really inconsistent, a couple professional photos show a thin attractive woman and a few show more of a heavyset less attractive women. I'd like to believe I'm getting the former, but common sense tells me I'm getting the latter.
-
12-28-19 00:08 #8250Regular Member

Posts: 9Advice
Hello, I'm out of the country for vacation. I'm in Mexico City and I'd love to have some Latina beauty. Is there any site or any recommendations on where to find that gem? You can message me if you don't want to reply public. Thanks in advance.
-
12-27-19 23:30 #8249Senior Member

Posts: 686Darn you
And your selection of asians to choose from. I am soooooo jealous.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 19:43 #8248Senior Member

Posts: 59Totally Worth It
https://milwaukee.rubratings.com/155333?layout=list
Recommend checking out.
-
12-27-19 19:34 #8247Senior Member

Posts: 258Kendall
I think Kendall is Definitely worth every penny and so is her little friend as a duo. Both are gorgeous. To call Kendall ugly is just kinda nonsense talk.
-
12-27-19 18:13 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 875I don't blame you. I've only seen her pics, but for my dollar, I'd want somebody young or fit. That's my 2 cents as an older monger, too.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
It's really just the downside of sharing the info, for a very small batch of available women. 5/10's become these hot commodities. The key is to find good UTR’s. That will take effort, trial dates, and a little bravery.
-
12-27-19 14:48 #8245Senior Member

Posts: 324I always start out at $50 and never had a problem.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 12:28 #8244Senior Member

Posts: 1136I totally agree and yes you are entitled to share your opinion. That is what the forum is about if I'm not correct. I've got a couple decades on you and I don't want to see Kendal naked either but then again looking in the mirror lately at my ripe age isn't pretty. Those pretty little petite Asians are more to my taste in every way! Damn I just talked myself into going out for lunch!
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
Take care stay safe and Godspeed.
-
12-27-19 12:15 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 421Kendall overrated
Oh I saw her and her friend for a doubles. Her friend was young and hot, huge lady lips. Kendall has oral skills but is old and ugly as fuck in my opinion. Would not repeat kendall cause I wouldn't look at her naked for free, you guys need glasses. If her friend went solo that'd be more up my alley.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
My two cents as an under 35 monger.
-
12-27-19 09:19 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 158Kendall
She really is. Saw her twice this past week. Beyond amazing. Sexy, soft, real, wet, and totally real. We had a fun time talking about how slutty she was while she was riding me. Tried to figure out how many men she has done. Needless to say its a huge number! And she loves it. Says she was slutty even before she went pro.












Reply With Quote




