Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 24836
-
12-27-19 14:48 #12401

Posts: 543[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
12-27-19 14:16 #12400Senior Member

Posts: 25Squirter (that is her ad name)
Anyone have any experience with this one yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/41679032/
-
12-27-19 14:03 #12399Senior Member

Posts: 125I second this request.
Originally Posted by DylanSpring05
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 10:23 #12398Senior Member

Posts: 617This was the one from Cali. Some had good experiences with her. She was in a hurry to meet her bf in the lobby I think. It was cold and grey outside, and I think he had just come inside with some fresh snow. . . Well, some sort of white powder.
Originally Posted by BlondeChaser
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 09:37 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 63Red Flags!
I know there is a List Crawler section below, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw this.
A group of young ladies has started coming to Indy from Louisville (502 area code). Typically all stay in one room and the others wait in the bathroom while you hang out with one. Not GFE at all and they rush to finish and on to the next one. I have met with them twice and both were not that great.
So I saw that Krista was advertising and I wondered if she was new to the group. She said she knew them but said she was here by herself (She stated she had incall but then said she needed me to get her a room (I passed and said what about outcall. She said sure, we made arrangements for her to come over and then she went ghost (This group looks good, but very flaky and have skeptical ways to handle their business. I will avoid in the future.
https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...olis/41666857/
-
12-27-19 07:16 #12396Senior Member

Posts: 408Didn't think you were
Asking for her contact info. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Originally Posted by BlondeChaser
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 01:45 #12395Senior Member

Posts: 138Intel?
Any intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../usa/indiana/i
-
12-26-19 22:28 #12394Senior Member

Posts: 35Rachelina
I saw her about a year ago, and she is still gorgeous. She really has not changed from her pictures. I am really disappointed that I did not get to see her while she was in town this week. She is an amazing woman.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 20:13 #12393Senior Member

Posts: 478Anyone know her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/41658258/
I've talked to her from 3 different numbers at three different times over the past months. Each time it seemed legit but I never took the plunge because I've never really done outcall before. Anyone know anything about this girl though? She's crazy hot to me.
-
12-26-19 17:28 #12392Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone have info on Eliza Bell? Local number, new on Eros and looks great. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7293480.htm?cat=1.
Will TOFTT and report in a couple weeks if nobody has anything bad to say.
-
12-26-19 15:36 #12391Senior Member

Posts: 646Bre,
Bre, is, was, still , one of the best one's. I would call her crazy-good and I've only met 6 of those in my life time and I'm old as dirt.
BG,
Originally Posted by Kyussfan
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 15:31 #12390Senior Member

Posts: 646Greenwood Nancy,
The one I remember, had a tiny house in front of this big business on 31 . She was amazing.
BG,
Originally Posted by BlondeChaser
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 13:52 #12389Banned Member

Posts: 119Sure
I wasn't asking to be in contact with her. Didn't know if she's still around or got hitch.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 12:26 #12388Senior Member

Posts: 1904DI Kay?
Kay may fit your needs. She is not tiny in height, probably 5' 5" or so, but a beach body. Healthy slim, tanned and toned. Small perky B's. GFE. Check her pics on DI to see if she fits your vision, those pics in the leopard print outfit are 100% accurate and taken just a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 09:37 #12387Senior Member

Posts: 75Petite Provider
Good day, all.
I have developed a sudden onset hankering for some private time with a high quality, petite, thin, hard-bodied, true GFE provider. The smaller the better.
Any sterling recommendations?
Thank you, and stay safe!












Reply With Quote





