Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,206 to 20,220 of 61379
-
12-27-19 00:35 #41174Senior Member

Posts: 1625Kay NC
Do you know whether Kay is still around? Last I heard was she went back to rehab.
-
12-26-19 22:34 #41173Senior Member

Posts: 367I don't understand
I don't understand why one will defend a provider as if she is their girlfriend.
I don't understand why one will see a provider knowing that they have stole / rob others.
I don't understand why one will see a provider knowing she is totally unreliable.
I don't understand why one will make excuses for a provider's bad attitude / performance.
I don't understand why one will blame themselves for being larger than normal & feels bad because she can't take it all.
I don't understand why one will feel bad because it takes too long to cum.
I don't understand why a stinking pussy is ok because it's just a ph imbalance.
I don't understand why it's ok to pay for a foreign trip but settles for a local tour because she say it hurts or she has no lube.
I don't understand why one Have to feel generous because she has "no change".
I don't understand why one must go through with the deed even if she looks nothing like her pictures & is all marked up & puss oozing.
I don't understand why one will stay if she starts a timer as soon as you walk in.
I don't understand why one still stays knowingly someone is lurking outside or in the bathroom.
I don't understand why one will BB someone knowing she had the last 100 guys' cum still in her pussy that she BB before you (& you paid extra for that?
I don't understand why one would ignore a senior's posting & trust a newbie's instead.
I just don't understand.
Maybe someone can explain?
-
12-26-19 20:15 #41172Senior Member

Posts: 978Just so you know her days of sexy long gone, she is torn up pretty badly. Last I talked to her didn't have a phone.
Originally Posted by Petes141
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 20:11 #41171Senior Member

Posts: 978Heaven
Just so you know her days of sexy long gone, she is torn up pretty badly. Last I talked to her didn't have a phone.
Originally Posted by Petes141
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 18:35 #41170Senior Member

Posts: 334Good luck. I'd love to hear the story
I don't know what it is about Street Walkers that gets me hard, but I'd love to do it. I'm just too nervous. Seems to easy to get picked up by LEO or run into troubles. I feel like too much of a noob to try. They'll see me coming a mile away.
Originally Posted by CoupleOptions
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 17:50 #41169Senior Member

Posts: 31Prostitution attracts drug dealing and violence? No wonder this city is in such shambles; the commish doesn't even understand a simple concept like cause and effect.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
Chin.
-
12-26-19 17:38 #41168Senior Member

Posts: 168Prostitution Map
Saw this from Fox 45.
https://foxbaltimore.com/news/city-i...s-in-baltimore
-
12-26-19 16:13 #41167Senior Member

Posts: 694Bree / Lacy
Has anyone dated or seen looney Lacy lately post or PM me.
-
12-26-19 13:22 #41166Regular Member

Posts: 11Heaven
Gentlemen of Baltimore. Pete here from down South.
I am humbly asking for assistance with contacting Sexy thing Heaven.
Please PM me for details.
-
12-26-19 13:15 #41165Regular Member

Posts: 9Saw her on Christmas night
You rarely see a girl with big tits on Baltimore streets. I think I saw her walking on Washington Blvd last night across from Caroll Park.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
She has long dark hair with big tits and wide hips, turning left on Bayard St. Spotting her I also made a left but it was the wrong way. I had to make a you turn and she kept going, probably looking to score drugs.
-
12-26-19 10:45 #41164Regular Member

Posts: 5New guy
Morning fellas. New guy to the forums but have been lurking for a while until I got over the nerves of taking the plunge for my first time. Live near the citgo / dundalk loops so am frequently in the area to check out the options. Plan on trying my luck for the first time this weekend and will report back with the hopefully good info. Cheers!
-
12-26-19 06:54 #41163Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks
Thanks for the info CB.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 18:58 #41162Senior Member

Posts: 181Jess on Fairhaven
Early 30's brunette with cute face. Made the scoop on Fairhaven. Found a spot for a mic check and took care of business. Her skills were great. Lots of slurping sounds and no nagging or complaints. A great experience all around. She caught what I released, but I'm not sure if she swallowed. I gave her the standard tuition plus a tip. I really wish she had a number, because I'd definitely scoop her up again.
-
12-25-19 18:07 #41161Senior Member

Posts: 300Becka
White, thin, mousy brown hair drawn in the back, late 20's, wearing a worn grey sweat suit, signs of h usage.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 13:00 #41160Senior Member

Posts: 261Description
Description of the girl?
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




