Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 7974
-
12-27-19 12:28 #2244Senior Member

Posts: 136Joyce
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joyce-po...delphia-609636
Anyone have a dream? Seems TGTBT. Has a review on this site but can't see what it says.
-
12-27-19 10:14 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 404I should add she allows bbcip and I pumped her full.
Originally Posted by Dbf3251
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 08:14 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 404$160 for SS and worth every penny. It was outcall. She had a driver, but seemed to be a legit cab company.
Originally Posted by Tiktaktoe75
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 06:58 #2241Regular Member

Posts: 3I had my eye on her, looks super hot in the photos. She was advertising doubles with blonde sammie before in south jersey.
Originally Posted by Dbf3251
[View Original Post]
What was the damage?
Was the location nice? Any sign of a handler?
-
12-27-19 05:17 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 404Tina
Just had one of those rare amazing dates in the hobby. Saw Tina tonight. This girl is so good I forgot it was a service. First off, she is crazy hot. Tiny, with a great ass, sexy large labia (perfect for sucking on) and ample 34 b boobs with large areola and nipples. Plus a really tight pussy. This girl was made for sex. Beyond her crazy hot body was her attitude. This girl is so sweet. Just her persona alone made it an amazing experience. I wish I had more time with her because I genuinely enjoyed her company. Treat her well boys. This girl deserves it. I am very lucky to have seen her and can't wait to repeat. https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-1580_i7852719.
-
12-26-19 23:00 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 404I tried to see her tonight and she was an ass over text. Got all offended because I tried to negotiate. Fuck that.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 22:56 #2238Senior Member

Posts: 260This area seems to be getting worse by the day. It's just sad at this point.
Originally Posted by DrMike050
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 21:48 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 3005I dodged a bullet thank you forums members
I'm glad I decided to check out the Philly section of escorts I was going to take a leap of faith with this Lauren Chick she has a pimp which is a no no for me she's on my blacklist now based on this report.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 21:41 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 987Yes, I saw her in Rox too. She traveled around a lot that's one of the reasons she would disappear. She liked living in Denver Colorado.
Originally Posted by LutherMahoney
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 21:41 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Re: Muscular and sweet. Avoid
We have this one in common, follow the link: Re: Muscular and sweet. Avoid . There is a few more reviews over in the South Jersey, General Thread.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
12-25-19 20:40 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 50Really sad
I first saw her in Rox. She disappeared for stretches and I wondered if / hope she'd pop up again. She had a maximum oral fetish, and who am I to argue. Very sad.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 20:33 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 33Jade Beware
Beware of Jade. I had hit her up scheduled an appt drove almost 40 minutes just to get stood up. Don't know what type of games she's playing but she definitely wasted my time and money. I should have known the pics look to good to be true.
http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...s/332418972143
-
12-25-19 16:35 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 102Chole
I decided to TOFTT and contacted Chole from this ad: https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/chole-...-5091/26183386.
I'm not sure if the pic is her or not. She could have just changed her hair color and style. The boobs look about the same in the pic, but she didn't let me play with them much. Unfortunately, that was one of the reasons that I contacted her. She seemed a nice girl and does a decent BBBJ for a reasonable price, but I probably won't be a repeat customer with her.
-
12-25-19 16:13 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 260A hooker that bitches about giving head and getting kucked. Gotta love it smh. Sorry you had to waste your time and money.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 11:28 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 3748Hmmm. Is there any chance that this is the same girl who was a stripper at Red Raven a couple years ago? See pictures I took in 2017, below. She went by Amy. She was a PASSIONATE ultra-GFE--I inseminated her cunnt (pre-negotiated) for 80 on the floor of her girlfriend's apartment in Bristol. Look at the face and tit pics I posted below, and compare them to the pics in that Babylon ad. Sure looks like her, yes?! Maybe a bit thinner in some those ad pics? Does anyone know?
Originally Posted by DerekJames999
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




