Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 7974
-
12-21-19 16:08 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 37Like this.
Oh well, some get uglier and smug-er with age.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 18:01 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 887Oldie but a goodie
Check out posts 1850 and 1851 for previous reviews of Melissa. For the monger looking for a hard suction BJ, Melissa possesses an industrial strength Hoover for a mouth and she knows how to use it. I personally went for the SS rate so I paid less and got to the same result but to each their own. She's chunky and carries a tire around the middle but she is a good attitude, highly skilled oral provider that is usually available with a single phone call.
Originally Posted by DerekJames999
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 21:25 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 125Melissa in Bristol
Finally caught up with this one in Bristol https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...621/2676037983.
Have been trying to hook up for a few weeks and finally made it happen. Fun time and the price was reasonable (120 for hh). Pretty messy motel off the main road in Bristol but didn't expect much else. Very nice girl albeit a bit scattered (admittedly). Accomodating, and sucks like a champ. Takes direction and wants you to have a good time. CFS was enjoyable but wanted to finish pumping her mouth full of cum which she took eagerly. Pics are accurate, stretch marks on her tits and a bunch of small bruises on her upper body around her chest / shoulder area (not sure what that's about).
Good time in a pinch but would not go out of my way for a repeat.
Happy hunting.
-DJ.
-
12-19-19 08:20 #2211Regular Member

Posts: 21Molls
I used to be one of her regulars but I've been out of town for awhile and haven't seen any of her posts since coming back. Does anyone know if she's around or I can get in contact with her? Any info is appreciated.
Thanks.
-
12-18-19 13:28 #2210Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-18-19 13:12 #2209Senior Member

Posts: 355Appreciate the heads up, but can you share a few details?
Originally Posted by Acro782
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 11:53 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 260Damn that's beyond disgusting. I can't imagine how many guys she does bareback everyday. I'm betting most guys pay the extra 100 to go raw too and I really doubt she's low volume LOL. Just the fact that she advertises it too is crazy to me.
Originally Posted by ThroatPie
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 09:08 #2207Senior Member

Posts: 142Fabree
Your post brought back a fond memory of meeting Fabree for an overnighter, a few months after she had had a baby and was still lactating. Everything was wet that night and I swallowed a lot of her sweet milk while she was grinding stripper slide on me and then began squirting. We later did some more slow, sleepy grinding like that and I ended up bare inside her, followed by a nice, long, slow fuck and satisfying ending.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 22:12 #2206Senior Member

Posts: 102Delco BBW
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/40691443/
I met this lady a while back. Big girl on the small end of the BBW scale. If you're into skinny girls, then you should pass on this one. Nice boobs. Not as big as you might expect for a bigger gal. Pics are accurate. She seems to be doing this part time for the money. I don't know if she is a user, but I didn't see anything that suggested that she is. Best part is that her rates are reasonable. Not the best, but it was a good bang for my bucks.
-
12-16-19 22:08 #2205Regular Member

Posts: 1New to the City
Hey gang,
I plan to be in the City every other week for work for a while. I've been searching through sites, but still looking. Anyone have recommendations? I prefer young, slim, and petite or slim and tall ladies. Thanks in advance.
Cascade.
-
12-15-19 10:39 #2204Senior Member

Posts: 720Smoking
What sort of smoking fetish are we talking here? Need a fire extinguisher?
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 00:40 #2203Senior Member

Posts: 485Donnabella
While I am pissed off at her, Donnabella is by the way there only girl ever who could make me cum 3 pops in a half without going soft in between. It's that kind of amazing ness that keeps me paying the prices.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 00:38 #2202Senior Member

Posts: 485Luna
Luna is an atf of mine. Like I said my biggest fear is the number of guys she barebacks. But she's amazing and can definitely be talked down. If she likes you more may be on the menu at lower cost. When we met I did an ss and ended up staying for 45 min and cumming twice and recording it too. She also was going to just slip the cock in bare but I stopped her and covered up.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 15:38 #2201Senior Member

Posts: 260Even that Luna chick was in the 250 range when she first started and could be negotiated down. Then after a month or so she became hot shit and all of a sudden was 300+ and offers BBFS for 400 now LOL. It's beyond ridiculous what girls around here charge. I guess when you're in an area with so little supply you can easily rip guys off by charging insane rates.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 15:02 #2200Senior Member

Posts: 225Donabella and Luna and the White Knight
Hmm,
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
Therre is something about Donnabella that really gets me excited. I'm not so much turned on by the gold hair she is sporting now in her posts but I like the body. To each thier own. I haven't seen her because of her rates and now maybe I have less reason to if she has a "attitude".
Luna or Jess as she went by when she started posting is another who I have wanted to see. But again the high price is a issue. I don't want to have to save up for weeks every time I want to have a bit of fun.
I wonder about all the White Knights and am not sure if its all that. There was a girl in Delaware who I absolutely know was on the Delaware boards posing as a hobbyist. She put up a bad review of another girl which after the mod found out got taken down. So I'm sure that the same exists all over that the girls- who DO talk to each other for advise of where to post and who knows whatever else. I bet there are a bunch that have a username on here.
I feel for YoshiRed and agree that the prices have gone too high. I do want to see Luna as I like the look but its too much for me.
Good luck to everyone- we all need to be decent to the girls, report the problem ones and learn to keep our mouths closed when it comes to discussing too much information to the ladies.
PH.










Reply With Quote




