Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 532 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2244

    Joyce

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joyce-po...delphia-609636

    Anyone have a dream? Seems TGTBT. Has a review on this site but can't see what it says.

  2. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbf3251  [View Original Post]
    $160 for SS and worth every penny. It was outcall. She had a driver, but seemed to be a legit cab company.
    I should add she allows bbcip and I pumped her full.

  3. #2242
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiktaktoe75  [View Original Post]
    I had my eye on her, looks super hot in the photos. She was advertising doubles with blonde sammie before in south jersey.

    What was the damage?

    Was the location nice? Any sign of a handler?
    $160 for SS and worth every penny. It was outcall. She had a driver, but seemed to be a legit cab company.

  4. #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbf3251  [View Original Post]
    Just had one of those rare amazing dates in the hobby. Saw Tina tonight. This girl is so good I forgot it was a service. First off, she is crazy hot. Tiny, with a great ass, sexy large labia (perfect for sucking on) and ample 34 b boobs with large areola and nipples. Plus a really tight pussy. This girl was made for sex. Beyond her crazy hot body was her attitude. This girl is so sweet. Just her persona alone made it an amazing experience. I wish I had more time with her because I genuinely enjoyed her company. Treat her well boys. This girl deserves it. I am very lucky to have seen her and can't wait to repeat. https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-1580_i7852719.
    I had my eye on her, looks super hot in the photos. She was advertising doubles with blonde sammie before in south jersey.

    What was the damage?

    Was the location nice? Any sign of a handler?

  5. #2240

    Tina

    Just had one of those rare amazing dates in the hobby. Saw Tina tonight. This girl is so good I forgot it was a service. First off, she is crazy hot. Tiny, with a great ass, sexy large labia (perfect for sucking on) and ample 34 b boobs with large areola and nipples. Plus a really tight pussy. This girl was made for sex. Beyond her crazy hot body was her attitude. This girl is so sweet. Just her persona alone made it an amazing experience. I wish I had more time with her because I genuinely enjoyed her company. Treat her well boys. This girl deserves it. I am very lucky to have seen her and can't wait to repeat. https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-1580_i7852719.

  6. #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I decided to check out the Philly section of escorts I was going to take a leap of faith with this Lauren Chick she has a pimp which is a no no for me she's on my blacklist now based on this report.
    I tried to see her tonight and she was an ass over text. Got all offended because I tried to negotiate. Fuck that.

  7. #2238
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMike050  [View Original Post]
    Beware of Jade. I had hit her up scheduled an appt drove almost 40 minutes just to get stood up. Don't know what type of games she's playing but she definitely wasted my time and money. I should have known the pics look to good to be true.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...s/332418972143
    This area seems to be getting worse by the day. It's just sad at this point.

  8. #2237

    I dodged a bullet thank you forums members

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    We have this one in common, follow the link: Re: Muscular and sweet. Avoid . There is a few more reviews over in the South Jersey, General Thread.

    CookyJar.
    I'm glad I decided to check out the Philly section of escorts I was going to take a leap of faith with this Lauren Chick she has a pimp which is a no no for me she's on my blacklist now based on this report.

  9. #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by LutherMahoney  [View Original Post]
    I first saw her in Rox. She disappeared for stretches and I wondered if / hope she'd pop up again. She had a maximum oral fetish, and who am I to argue. Very sad.
    Yes, I saw her in Rox too. She traveled around a lot that's one of the reasons she would disappear. She liked living in Denver Colorado.

  10. #2235

    RE: Re: Muscular and sweet. Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I'm back in the hobby after years away (engagement just ended) and had to try this girlie, based on pics and the ad:

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...t/951853879607

    First things first- she's a nice enough girl, but her attitude about the deed sucked. Well she's about 30 lbs lighter from a terrible habit, her words (I don'ht judge). She had the complain / annoyed thing going on right from go. The little head was still thinking. When we got going she started with a pretty good BBBJ but about 2 minutes, after complaining about my size, she said something like "well I don't want to take up all our time with head" Oh damn this isn't going to end well is what I thought. She was ok with FSBB so after a few more minutes of head we decided on mish. As soon as I went in just a little she started complaining. I went slow and gentle but she was complaining and clinching her body. So I was like fuck this shit. I told her to just go and would pay her for a ss rather than the half. Her pimp / driver just texted me complaining about how much I gave her. Stupid shit I'm dealing with now. Posting a pic too- she doesn't like her ad anymore.
    We have this one in common, follow the link: Re: Muscular and sweet. Avoid . There is a few more reviews over in the South Jersey, General Thread.

    CookyJar.

  11. #2234

    Really sad

    I first saw her in Rox. She disappeared for stretches and I wondered if / hope she'd pop up again. She had a maximum oral fetish, and who am I to argue. Very sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure where to put this but sometimes you get lucky and meet a provider where everything just clicks.

    Well just my luck about 3 years ago I met Petra / Isabelle and every single time it was a 5 star experience. She was one of the rare few providers who would greet you in high heels and lingerie fresh out the shower. She was an UTR type gal and kept herself classy and professional at all times. Never seen her drunk and she didn't use drugs.

    Long story short, around the end of 2018 she just disappeared and for months I was wondering what happened to her. From previous arrangements I would cruise by her last place of known residence and her car was gone and her place was empty and vacant. I tried other forms of communication and nothing.

    Well fast forward to today (over a year later) and I finally found out that she died in October of 2018. Only 41 years of age and she's gone. Without going into too much detail back in 2017 she disclosed to me that she was battling cancer and even though her spirits were high, and she seemed healthy, I'm assuming it took a turn for the worse suddenly.

  12. #2233

    Jade Beware

    Beware of Jade. I had hit her up scheduled an appt drove almost 40 minutes just to get stood up. Don't know what type of games she's playing but she definitely wasted my time and money. I should have known the pics look to good to be true.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...s/332418972143

  13. #2232

    Chole

    I decided to TOFTT and contacted Chole from this ad: https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/chole-...-5091/26183386.

    I'm not sure if the pic is her or not. She could have just changed her hair color and style. The boobs look about the same in the pic, but she didn't let me play with them much. Unfortunately, that was one of the reasons that I contacted her. She seemed a nice girl and does a decent BBBJ for a reasonable price, but I probably won't be a repeat customer with her.

  14. #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I'm back in the hobby after years away (engagement just ended) and had to try this girlie, based on pics and the ad:

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...t/951853879607

    First things first- she's a nice enough girl, but her attitude about the deed sucked. Well she's about 30 lbs lighter from a terrible habit, her words (I don'ht judge). She had the complain / annoyed thing going on right from go. The little head was still thinking. When we got going she started with a pretty good BBBJ but about 2 minutes, after complaining about my size, she said something like "well I don't want to take up all our time with head" Oh damn this isn't going to end well is what I thought. She was ok with FSBB so after a few more minutes of head we decided on mish. As soon as I went in just a little she started complaining. I went slow and gentle but she was complaining and clinching her body. So I was like fuck this shit. I told her to just go and would pay her for a ss rather than the half. Her pimp / driver just texted me complaining about how much I gave her. Stupid shit I'm dealing with now. Posting a pic too- she doesn't like her ad anymore.
    A hooker that bitches about giving head and getting kucked. Gotta love it smh. Sorry you had to waste your time and money.

  15. #2230
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJames999  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with this one in Bristol https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...621/2676037983.

    Have been trying to hook up for a few weeks and finally made it happen. Fun time and the price was reasonable (120 for hh). Pretty messy motel off the main road in Bristol but didn't expect much else. Very nice girl albeit a bit scattered (admittedly). Accomodating, and sucks like a champ. Takes direction and wants you to have a good time. CFS was enjoyable but wanted to finish pumping her mouth full of cum which she took eagerly. Pics are accurate, stretch marks on her tits and a bunch of small bruises on her upper body around her chest / shoulder area (not sure what that's about).

    Good time in a pinch but would not go out of my way for a repeat.

    Happy hunting.

    -DJ.
    Hmmm. Is there any chance that this is the same girl who was a stripper at Red Raven a couple years ago? See pictures I took in 2017, below. She went by Amy. She was a PASSIONATE ultra-GFE--I inseminated her cunnt (pre-negotiated) for 80 on the floor of her girlfriend's apartment in Bristol. Look at the face and tit pics I posted below, and compare them to the pics in that Babylon ad. Sure looks like her, yes?! Maybe a bit thinner in some those ad pics? Does anyone know?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amy Red Raven.jpg‎   IMG_4704.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape