Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 762 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 812 862 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 18210
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Maitland Mom

    It's been awhile since I posted a review. I had some health issues and ended up with surgery that I had to take care of, but feels good to be back. I had originally contacted one of my fav UTR girls but was not able to connect with her. I did remember that I had Maitland Mom digits for the longest time and because of my surgery I could not get with her. I finally set up an appointment with her. I am not going to go in specific details she has been reviewed on here plenty of times. I found her charming intelligent and very sexy. We went through multiple positions. She was very accommodating asking me what I like and pleased me in everyway posible. Thank you Maitland Mom for a fantastic time hope to see you soon!!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  2. #6794

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Shout out to DoubleBJ for linking me with Chanel's digits. Overall cool girl with good flute skills. As mentioned before, big boobs and butt. Dreamt of a car date for a reasonable donation, might consider repeating.
    What's up E. Care to share Chanel's digits. I been looking for someone with good flute skills to add to the rotation. Thanks in advance. Stay safe.

  3. #6793

    Chanel of Conway

    Shout out to DoubleBJ for linking me with Chanel's digits. Overall cool girl with good flute skills. As mentioned before, big boobs and butt. Dreamt of a car date for a reasonable donation, might consider repeating.

  4. #6792
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanScar  [View Original Post]
    Thank you love.
    Been trying to msg Scar but apparently I'm not the only one LOL her msg box is full.

  5. #6791

    Sorry Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahMaitland  [View Original Post]
    Tried responding to your message but your inbox is full.
    Inbox is all clear now. Would love an appointment.

  6. #6790

    Pilot1011

    Tried responding to your message but your inbox is full.

  7. #6789

    Thank you baby

    Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe87  [View Original Post]
    Finally got the chance to meet up with CaribbeanScar. Oh my god. This girl is just built for sex. Curvy body with proportions that make you question life. Sensual as hell, great full lips for kissing and amazing sloppy head. Main event is amazing, hip movement to die for. View from every angle sexy as hell. From behind though? Did me in. Ill repeat again and again and again.
    Thank you love.

  8. #6788

    Same as Before

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    There's 1 good review on listcrawler & some questionable comments. I'll toftt & check her out.
    Not sure how things were at hotel but she's at same place in Apopka with sister. Same experience as when she was UTR. Just wanted to clear things up.

  9. #6787
    Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe87  [View Original Post]
    I had longwood ashley leave me a voicemail with a new number. Sounded a bit strung out unfortunately. Have any of you guys had recent experiences? I know someone posted a while ago saying some guy was texting him. Feel free to PM with any relevant info, and obviously interested senior members can have the new number I was given.
    Check your PMs.

  10. #6786

    An exciting time

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    I checked in for a possible Monday night ball game, but she had an overnight! Holy shit, that means some monger is going to fuck her all night long and fuck her again in the morning. My head swims. Yd.
    I had a blast. Wouldn't be opposed to futures.

  11. #6785

    Scar

    Finally got the chance to meet up with CaribbeanScar. Oh my god. This girl is just built for sex. Curvy body with proportions that make you question life. Sensual as hell, great full lips for kissing and amazing sloppy head. Main event is amazing, hip movement to die for. View from every angle sexy as hell. From behind though? Did me in. Ill repeat again and again and again.

  12. #6784

    Contact info

    Hello, I come from France in mid January nearby Disney area. Is anyone can be kind and provide some contacts to have fun in PM? Thanks a lot.

  13. #6783

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanScar  [View Original Post]
    I really appreciate you taking the time to come see me baby, you are a lot of fun and I hope to see you soon. Have a safe trip!
    Thanks -- You're an amazing date, hon!

  14. #6782

    Maitland Mom Sarah

    I checked in for a possible Monday night ball game, but she had an overnight! Holy shit, that means some monger is going to fuck her all night long and fuck her again in the morning. My head swims. Yd.

  15. #6781

    Contact Vino

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHh  [View Original Post]
    How to get in touch with Cassie? Does she have a place to host or is it out call only?
    When I saw her, she had an incall in Altamonte. For her digits, please contact Vino.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape