Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 18208
-
12-24-19 14:03 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 377Chanel of Conway
Shout out to DoubleBJ for linking me with Chanel's digits. Overall cool girl with good flute skills. As mentioned before, big boobs and butt. Dreamt of a car date for a reasonable donation, might consider repeating.
-
12-23-19 10:36 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 79Been trying to msg Scar but apparently I'm not the only one LOL her msg box is full.
Originally Posted by CaribbeanScar
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 18:02 #6791

Posts: 174Sorry Sarah
Inbox is all clear now. Would love an appointment.
Originally Posted by SarahMaitland
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 19:47 #6790Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Pilot1011
Tried responding to your message but your inbox is full.
-
12-20-19 12:28 #6789Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83Thank you baby
Thank you love.
Originally Posted by MolonLabe87
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 07:53 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 456Same as Before
Not sure how things were at hotel but she's at same place in Apopka with sister. Same experience as when she was UTR. Just wanted to clear things up.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 02:02 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 532Check your PMs.
Originally Posted by MolonLabe87
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 20:54 #6786Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210An exciting time
I had a blast. Wouldn't be opposed to futures.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 15:35 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 65Scar
Finally got the chance to meet up with CaribbeanScar. Oh my god. This girl is just built for sex. Curvy body with proportions that make you question life. Sensual as hell, great full lips for kissing and amazing sloppy head. Main event is amazing, hip movement to die for. View from every angle sexy as hell. From behind though? Did me in. Ill repeat again and again and again.
-
12-17-19 08:49 #6784Regular Member

Posts: 4Contact info
Hello, I come from France in mid January nearby Disney area. Is anyone can be kind and provide some contacts to have fun in PM? Thanks a lot.
-
12-17-19 08:19 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 41Ditto
Thanks -- You're an amazing date, hon!
Originally Posted by CaribbeanScar
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 22:52 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 317Maitland Mom Sarah
I checked in for a possible Monday night ball game, but she had an overnight! Holy shit, that means some monger is going to fuck her all night long and fuck her again in the morning. My head swims. Yd.
-
12-14-19 13:41 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 48Contact Vino
When I saw her, she had an incall in Altamonte. For her digits, please contact Vino.
Originally Posted by JoeHh
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 06:01 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 65Longwood UTR
I had longwood ashley leave me a voicemail with a new number. Sounded a bit strung out unfortunately. Have any of you guys had recent experiences? I know someone posted a while ago saying some guy was texting him. Feel free to PM with any relevant info, and obviously interested senior members can have the new number I was given.
-
12-13-19 10:27 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 998Yes I would also like to thank you for sharing her digits. My story didn't have the same outcome. I texted and she CALLED me back about 2 hours later and I had no idea who she was so the call caught me off-guar. She wanted to know who referred me to her and how I got her number, and I didn't remember your s / and so I told her it was a trusted member of the site and I would have to log in if she really wanted to know. And then she said "yes, do that, because, I, ah, umm, no this aint, um, ah. (click)" line was disconnected (sounded like she was on something and paranoid as F).
Originally Posted by Stardust77
[View Original Post]
So I never got the chance to see her. She sounded a bit older anyways, so maybe it was for the best. Just my experience.













Reply With Quote





