Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 7895
-
12-27-19 10:11 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 235Hhgfhfd
Profile says "Maryland City". That "Maryland City" is London (England). Tries to get you right onto Google Hangouts "to explain things. ".
https://www.seeking.com/member/a9e2f...3-336eabfa3b84
-
12-27-19 06:39 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 452Z0 eyXo
$31,200 after taxes and with holdings. LOL.
Originally Posted by DCowboy77
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 02:58 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 167She gave me her number and quoted me 700 and when I text her she wrote back hey and then never again. Not worth chasing for that sort of loot.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 21:10 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 76I met her for an appetizer last week. Looks decent. I'd say a few years older than 29, maybe mid to late 30's but slender. She said I passed inspection and wants to proceed. We will see how negotiations go. I'd consider for 3, maybe 4, but if she starts the 600 ppm crap, it will be a no go.
Originally Posted by BoMcC
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 11:59 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 367Emmzzzz
I've finally gotten her to respond and have meet setup. Curious if anyone has experience:
https://www.seeking.com/member/7bf6c...4-d6317c3834e7
-
12-25-19 23:10 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 36You are damm lucky. I have had shit for luck in many months.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 22:48 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 334Fixed link
Thanks. . I meant this one:
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/c032a...8-ae59fb0272c3
-
12-25-19 10:25 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 289Jazmyn
She's on Tinder as Jazmyn, so she's def playing the field looking for $ dates. Her tinder profile says If you're over 30 to have money (used a moneybag emoji).
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 19:52 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 42Just an FYI. That link goes to your inbox. You'd want to edit with the link to her profile.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 15:08 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 289Yeah I think she's had escort ads in the past, can't remember what her name is.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 13:16 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 334Pasadena MILF
Pulled the trigger with this one:
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...6-a42c844fee99
She's big. Way bigger than the pics look. But she's really sweet, clean, smells nice. She hosts at her home in Pasadena. She can only mess around during the work week. For me, it was about the convenience of driving 10 minutes for a quick get together. She does like a nice gift $$. 5. That's a lot for a big girl. But once things got rolling she was good with BBBJ, which was nice. I'm not sure if she does that with everyone. I keep myself pretty clean and well groomed down there, so perhaps that helps. I told her I was mostly looking for something quick in the future. She was ok with a reduced gift expectation (5).
If you like big girls and want to play it safe, I think she's good to go. I'll probably repeat in a pinch, but I like skinny girls. If anyone has a safe skinny one along the route 2 corridor (Pasadena / Glen Burnie / Brooklyn area), let me know. By safe, I mean someone isn't an escort full time. They just do it to make a little side money and might be a little more selective.
-
12-24-19 09:24 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 235Bunny
I was talking to her, but I bounced her for some reason and deleted the convo. Either too much money or, as you noticed, persnickity. Sorry that I don't have more memory.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 09:04 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 334Looks like a pro
This one looks like she knows what she's doing. Before I offer her SA rates, has anyone seen this one in escort sites?
https://www.seeking.com/member/ec85b...f-0d1970595ad4
Sorry if I'm clogging up the boards. I'm just having a good deal of luck meeting women. Haven't pulled the trigger on any, but I'm hopeful.
-
12-23-19 22:04 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 334Christmas must be a lonely week
I've been having a banner week chatting with some women. I'm doing pretty well with this one:
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/1c501...8-584a46fe6c5d
Anyone else have any experience.
-
12-23-19 15:12 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 334LittleBunny
Anyone get anywhere with this one? For a chubby girl, she's being awfully persnickity. I actually thought things were going well until we discussed arrangements. I proposed that I'd to half-gifts for the first couple of dates (with no expectations of sex) and then a full amount for each meeting thereafter. Seems fair to me. That's when she got all bent out of shape. Probably going to take a pass on this one. . . . . But I would so love to get with a 20 year old. Even a chubby one.
https://www.seeking.com/member/777bc...7-21858d480841









Reply With Quote





