Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 4470
-
12-29-19 10:02 #330Regular Member

Posts: 11Seeking arrangements. Sanjose
Any body with good experiences from SA in sanjose?
-
12-28-19 11:57 #329Regular Member

Posts: 22Nuru plus FS
Okay, I have been spanking it to those nuru massage videos online, and am looking for the real thing. Anyone got any advice? Looking for the full fantasy: the co-shower, body to body nuru massage, bare camel slide, to FS (bare preferred).
I would greatly appreciate help in finding someone that provides this.
-
12-27-19 22:35 #328Senior Member

Posts: 35Help
I'll be visiting San Jose area in a few weeks time. Looking for some incall Korean aamp houses or similar. Any suggestions? Looking to explore options. Not big on BBFS / CFS. Open to try other options too.
-
12-24-19 14:10 #327Senior Member

Posts: 36Name?
Do you have a name? That happened to me with NG39 and NG23.
Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 11:21 #326Senior Member

Posts: 66I used Peach Cafe. Booked what looked like a young tiny spinner. Was told she was the youngest. Got there and got an old chubby faced very blah body. I could barely get it up. Should have left. She was gross. Total waste of money.
Originally Posted by Vh4344
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 17:39 #325Senior Member

Posts: 93False advertising
TOFTT. Tried out one from CityXGude that advertises "your Christmas Present. " Their ad includes an extensive list of services offered.
Provider was none of those pictured in the ad (no surprise there).
But on top of that, the provider would not provide the services listed (in particular, greek) at any price.
After trying for a while to get me to nut, she wanted me to beat off while she "helped. ".
My advice: stay away, you can do better elsewhere.
-
12-18-19 18:34 #324Senior Member

Posts: 374With this org, I've had experiences ranging from a little better than the basic described to thumb in the ass doggie w / an aggressive second round.
Originally Posted by Cudaboro
[View Original Post]
The most basic I've received was light kissing and no co-shower, though the no co-shower only occurred for 10 AM meetings. Not sure if it's because I'm the first, though no co-shower after was disappointing.
A few of them get straight to the action. Not even offering the mouthwash.
I've found even if they don't seem into the BJ, if I take over, it'll last as long as I want and usually open to as much of a DT as they can take.
-
12-18-19 01:44 #323Senior Member

Posts: 36Damn, that's unfortunate. Pretty much my experience with her the other day. Basic basic. Was hoping it was just an off day, because she seemed to open up / get more friendly after service. Oh well. Definitely would agree with you on your review. Unfortunately reminded me more of the Chinese AMPs that anything. Lackluster.
Originally Posted by Kaijai
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 16:38 #322Regular Member

Posts: 20Lexi kpleasures
Quick trip to the bay and decided to see what talent was available. I didn't get a chance to research much but took an appt w Lexi based on availability.
Pics are her w a but of touch up. Looks are ok she is young with an avg build but flat ass, her boobs are her best asset. Attitude was cordial, no welcome kiss or goodbye kiss, in fact no kiss whatsoever which was a bit of a letdown for me. Service was super basic, her BBBJ was decent but quite short, followed by a quick camel slide which was great but also short, standard positions to completion, but like I said, basic basic, nothing to write home about. Expense is the standard for k girl. Repeat, no, it wasn't the worst experience but I've had much better service at this price range.
-
12-15-19 10:08 #321Senior Member

Posts: 352Multiple reports
I come to your area for work on occasion. Over the last couple of months I visited a few of the ladies in your area and wanted to share. I didn't find them elsewhere in the reports.
First was Jaeleen at https://www.bondassage.com/explore/. Everything is on her site in great detail about the session. Prior to meeting she will call you to have a short conversation. She is very friendly and has a wonderful place to entertain. It was the most I've ever spent on a session, but it was definitely an upgrade from the normal routine. It was completely focused on me with lots of interesting touches and twists. I'd recommend her if what she offers is of interest to you.
Next I scheduled with https://www.slixa.com/california/san-jose/alluraamour. Her reviews on her site and session description sounded very nice. She has a verification process and once it's complete, she sends a link to a page that describes her sessions and provides pricing. FS is off the charts in terms of pricing. But the rest of the sessions included Nuru, etc and it sounded like it would be a great time. Two hours before our scheduled session she emailed me and cancelled though. So, I never got to see her.
I reached out to https://www.goddessangelique.com/ and hoped I could get scheduled the same evening and she was available. She wanted to verify via LinkedIN and then we were good. Finding her place was more complicated than it had to be mostly due to her horrible directions. But I got there and found her to be an attractive woman that looks Indian (dot) but she said she wasn't. The session was supposed to be elysium session which is described on her site and other sites on the internet so I won't repeat it all here. What I got, however, was a total make out session which included daty, lots of fingering, HJ with prostate, dfk, etc. No FS but I think it was on the table.
Lastly, I saw Lissa Bliss. Her site on eros shows that she's a tantra provider and I assumed it would be mostly massage and HJ. Like the prior session, it turned out to be much more than I expected which included BJ, HJ, cfs, msog.
All of these were more $ than I usually spend but I was trying something different and had a good time. Of all of them, the first with Jaeleen was the most fulfilling session.
-
12-14-19 22:25 #320Regular Member

Posts: 13Aria from Peach Cafe (Alpaca)
Saw Aria earlier today. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her. She looks better than her pictures. Has a great body, good looking face. Started with the shower as usual and then a mind blowing BBBJ and cim. Talked for a while and then amazing BBBJ and started with cfs. Multiple positions and a great way to end it. She is the best Aamp provider I have ever seen. I would 1000% come back for Aria.
Looks - 9. 5/10.
Service - 11/10.
Attitude: 10/10.
I highly recommend visiting her. I tipped her (wish I brought more cashto tip her more) she gifted me a sees peanut brittle pack which was the sweetest thing ever.
Never had an experience this good. Definitely one of my best experiences ever.
-
12-10-19 20:22 #319Senior Member

Posts: 438Hara was amazing. Really worth a return trip.
Originally Posted by UptownDown
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 21:02 #318Senior Member

Posts: 374As with anything in the industry, YMMV.
Originally Posted by OmgYes01
[View Original Post]
I've had both good and bad experiences, but nothing that made me feel like I didn't get what I was ultimately looking for at the cafe.
-
12-08-19 16:01 #317Regular Member

Posts: 11Kdolls
Ok seems to be many options in San Jose agencies. So I have seen both good and bad reviews for both peach and pleasure. Any thoughts about others in San Jose. Ok to pm me.
-
12-08-19 13:44 #316Banned Member

Posts: 201Amy info?
Is Amy all natural or got implants (if so do they at least feel natural?
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






