Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 63 of 195 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 2911
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1981

    Last night

    Took a cruise thru the strip last night. Only a couple SW's out but too skanky looking for me.

  2. #1980

    The street.

    Anything new & exciting out there. There's a new little blonde long haired gal that sees to walk w a little limp. Anyone meet her yet? My schedule is open for the day & I got to make it count. Thanks, all!

  3. #1979

    Brunette with brown coat

    I was passing through Main Street and saw a girl about 5'10" long brown hair red red lipstick very hot across from Moynihan bar. She had a brown winter coat with fur around the hood pulled up but her hair and face were very noticeable she was beautiful. I immediately looped back but she was gone white girl I should have been quicker traffic sucks in that area with the Chinese store and the Asian crossing without looking and kids on bikes. If anyone has anything on this one please let me know. Happy New Year and Happy Hunting.

  4. #1978

    Last Night 10-midnight

    Drove the strip for quite some time last night. Every time I saw someone descent, by the time I looped around they got scooped. There were a couple that are too gross for me. Picked up one around 10:30 , she gave a terrible BBBJ for. 2 , too bad she was good looking too, don't remember her name. Will not repeat if I ever see her again.

  5. #1977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Picked up Brittany yesterday around 2 pm on the corner near Moynihans. Not Brittany M. This one was blonde, about 5. 6, 130. Not too bad on a SW scale. Def liked candy but didn't nod off. Gave a great BJ.

  6. #1976

    Rayna / Raynah

    Raynah from RI was a kinda exotic looking ex-dancer with dark hair. Taller.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulFunyun  [View Original Post]
    Was she a short young thin blonde? Description would help because I've met a few with sleight variations on that name. Never sure how they actually spell it LOL.

  7. #1975

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerRabbit154  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to the hispanic Crystal? She was short and had a really nice butt. Her face was pretty good too but she had clearly picked at it.
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...k/831564051060

  8. #1974

    Crystal

    Does anyone know what happened to the hispanic Crystal? She was short and had a really nice butt. Her face was pretty good too but she had clearly picked at it.

  9. #1973

    Rayna Providence

    Was she a short young thin blonde? Description would help because I've met a few with sleight variations on that name. Never sure how they actually spell it LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    I remember a "Raynah." Same person? But saw her in Boston only. Think she lived in or around Providence.

    And I think she *may* have left the business before 2015, so it's maybe not the same person.

  10. #1972

    Main St construction

    Lower Main is blocked off by traffic cops and the streets are vacant must be cops and cold weather have the girl's hunkered down.

  11. #1971

    Rayna?

    I remember a "Raynah." Same person? But saw her in Boston only. Think she lived in or around Providence.

    And I think she *may* have left the business before 2015, so it's maybe not the same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    (Disclaimer: I gave up mongering 6-months ago. Only frequent this site now to satiate my curiosity, ha!

    Has anybody seen Rayna lately? I saw her back in 2015 and she was one of my all-time favorites. Would be interested to hear if she's still out there having fun!

  12. #1970

    Anyone seen Rayna in years?

    (Disclaimer: I gave up mongering 6-months ago. Only frequent this site now to satiate my curiosity, ha!

    Has anybody seen Rayna lately? I saw her back in 2015 and she was one of my all-time favorites. Would be interested to hear if she's still out there having fun!

  13. #1969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Sharon and crystal aren't much to look at, but they give great head. They're easy to deal with and give you no bullshit. I've picked both of them up multiple times and never had an issue. M.

    Heidi is a fucking mess. I've actually gotten her to blow me for a pack of smokes.

    She in jail last I heard.

  14. #1968

    S&c

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    I know many of the girls names but not these two. What do those chicks look like? Thanks!128077;127999;.
    Both are short. Both are aged. Similar builds. C is blonde, S is brunette. Both are great at what they do. Hey are always on main and are never hard to find.

  15. #1967

    Sharon & crystal.

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I was out about 10 am yesterday. Kinda in a hurry so I only made a couple of passes. Didn't see anything except for Sharon down near Moynihans. Decided to pass and headed out.

    Didn't see Crystal P. She's a fixture on Main. I'll pick her up when I see her. She's easy to deal with, and gives a good BBBJ.
    I know many of the girls names but not these two. What do those chicks look like? Thanks!128077;127999;.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape