Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 18819
-
12-22-19 23:22 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 317Ter p.s.
I used a different name on TER for reviews. Yd.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 16:18 #10658Senior Member

Posts: 317TER is back but Holy Cow some prices are un-fuckin' be LIE vable
It is back, my old reviews are still there.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
I looked at a couple babes I didn't recognize and they were 300 400 and 600 an hour. I read the 600 review, well, only part of it because I didn't pay to join, but even that part, the guy paid 6 and was disappointed. No shit. Somebody out of their minds! And UTRs can't be reviewed, the provider got to have a website. Back in the day, I got 30 days free VIP membership if I wrote a review, didn't check to see if that is still valid. And only certain websites are approved, I tried to review several babes but couldn't. I wonder if our sister site is approved? And there is No Way to verify the monger. Many of you don't understand that this site, unique I think, where advertisers and even UTRs can verify a review of a monger. I might look at TER again sometime, but nothin,' I mean nothin' beats this site! IMHFO. My 2 cents, YMMV, and if you don't like it, tuff shitola!
YD.
-
12-22-19 16:11 #10657Regular Member

Posts: 18"free ass" care to elaborate on your process for success?
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 16:09 #10656Senior Member

Posts: 219You can use a VPN (Virtual Private Network. Google It) to access it.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 15:28 #10655Regular Member

Posts: 18Ahh gottcha. Thanks for the info. I'll try to ask those questions somewhere more appropriate.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 14:56 #10654Senior Member

Posts: 2464Read what I said
Oh, yes it does. Read what I said in the original post. I just took this screen shot.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
12-22-19 14:48 #10653Senior Member

Posts: 998It doenst work in the states anymore.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 14:42 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 41Get kinky or get arrested?
Anyone had the privilege in seeing this beauty? Seems fun but she seems new also, don't want to fall into a trap.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/906304315737
-
12-22-19 14:30 #10651Senior Member

Posts: 2464Nope
It is against the rules to give directions on how to use a competitors site, for obvious reasons. I will limit what I will say.
Originally Posted by RoundErfi
[View Original Post]
In a nutshell, it is a review site. You can read the first part of reviews for free but have to pay to read the juicy details and contact info.
One bad thing is, ladies may challenge a review and the review will be suspended until the reviewer can substantiate. I had it happen to me once with a former regular here who is famous for being bad shit crazy. I was able to describe the room (and even her dog) and got the review reinstated.
C3.
-
12-22-19 11:51 #10650Senior Member

Posts: 35Costa Rica
Costa Rica is another popular option. Cheap and quick flight to San Jose from Orlando. I haven't been there in probably 10 years, but planning a trip there soon myself.
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 10:10 #10649Regular Member

Posts: 18I've heard alot about TER but I've only been exploring for a short while. Can you explain what it is or how it works? It's a forum like this one seems like.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 07:54 #10648Senior Member

Posts: 2464Well, low and behold!
TER is now again accessible in the US of A. My username and password still work and all my previous reviews are in tact.
C3.
-
12-22-19 07:53 #10647

Posts: 174Like button
I conquer with everything C3 has said. Great time with great girls and great prices. Will be heading back to Tiguana soon.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 07:33 #10646Senior Member

Posts: 2464More thoughts
I have to second the recommendation on the street tacos.
Originally Posted by Trigg7272
[View Original Post]
Also, you can stay in TJ safely at various hotels, but you can also stay in San Diego and just go there on various days.
I also tend to go during the day but my last trip I hit two evenings. I counted 150 "street girls," not to be confused with a US SW. Many are model material, carry health cards and stand in reserved spots along the couple of blocks around Hong Kong. I am seeing more and more very young looking girls, as in, they look like they are 14 or 15, but they have to be 18 and prove it to get a health card, so it is young looks, only. Negotiation is out in the open. Most cell phones work there and you can use a translator app to communicate as most speak little english. If you don't like what the girl is offering, just move down five feet to the next one.
That said, I cannot tell you how many guys I have met who go down and are so overwhelmed by it all that they freak out and just come back to the US of A empty handed. Imagine a kid with a dime in a penny candy store trying to make up his mind.
C3.
-
12-21-19 19:36 #10645Senior Member

Posts: 878Possible Duo
Damn guys just found this ad on callescort. I did an image search and got nothing so it may be legit. If anybody wants to toftt and check it out if you have the energy LOL here is the link.
https://callescort.org/727-342-8798











Reply With Quote






