Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 1046 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    TracPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by PopperOrland  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I need to get another burnner phone any suggestions?
    I paid ten bucks for a totally piece of shit flip phone a lot of years ago. The damn thing won't die. It easily tucks in my laptop bag next to my MiFi and mouse (about the same size as those). No GPS and a pain in the ass to text, but, hey, it gets double minutes.

    C3.

  2. #10641
    I'm ready for a little trip. What hobby friendly international destination do you guys recommend?

  3. #10640

    Awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Well I woke up this morning to find that I finally made it to senior status, then got good news at my cancer checkup too. Turns out that we caught it at a very early stage and I will be having surgery the first week of January to remove it. Doctor said outpatient surgery and no chemo will be needed since we caught it so early. Only problem now is I jumped the gun on setting up those trust funds for the wife and kids so now all of my money is locked up tight LOL. The IRS is going to love me this year the bastards. I will probably get audited. Sounds like a good excuse for some celebratory pussy to me LOL. Can anybody tell me what the green dot over my name means? I notice a lot of you have just a grey dot and mine has green. Is that just showing me online or is that moderated or not moderated?
    Congrats man, this is awesome. I'm working on posting more but your notes have been great contributions. Nice way to head into the holidays.

    -Ken.

  4. #10639

    Green dot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Well I woke up this morning to find that I finally made it to senior status, then got good news at my cancer checkup too. Turns out that we caught it at a very early stage and I will be having surgery the first week of January to remove it. Doctor said outpatient surgery and no chemo will be needed since we caught it so early. Only problem now is I jumped the gun on setting up those trust funds for the wife and kids so now all of my money is locked up tight LOL. The IRS is going to love me this year the bastards. I will probably get audited. Sounds like a good excuse for some celebratory pussy to me LOL. Can anybody tell me what the green dot over my name means? I notice a lot of you have just a grey dot and mine has green. Is that just showing me online or is that moderated or not moderated?
    If you're talking about the green dot next to your handle or next to another monger's handle, it means that the monger is currently logged in to the site.

    Awesome news on your cancer scare. Best wishes to you, Duggic.

  5. #10638
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Well I woke up this morning to find that I finally made it to senior status, then got good news at my cancer checkup too. Turns out that we caught it at a very early stage and I will be having surgery the first week of January to remove it. Doctor said outpatient surgery and no chemo will be needed since we caught it so early. Only problem now is I jumped the gun on setting up those trust funds for the wife and kids so now all of my money is locked up tight LOL. The IRS is going to love me this year the bastards. I will probably get audited. Sounds like a good excuse for some celebratory pussy to me LOL. Can anybody tell me what the green dot over my name means? I notice a lot of you have just a grey dot and mine has green. Is that just showing me online or is that moderated or not moderated?
    We don't know each other Dugglc, but man this is such a great bit of news.

    I'm really happy for you. Wishing you speedy recovery and a Christmas Miracle brother.

  6. #10637

    Burner phone

    Quote Originally Posted by PopperOrland  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I need to get another burnner phone any suggestions?
    I got one from Walmart. I went with Tracfone, I think the phone was about $50 and I buy a card to refill it every two months. I believe the card is $25 and in includes plenty of data, text and call time. It's easy to use and has worked great since I bought it about a year ago.

  7. #10636

    Dot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Well I woke up this morning to find that I finally made it to senior status, then got good news at my cancer checkup too. Turns out that we caught it at a very early stage and I will be having surgery the first week of January to remove it. Doctor said outpatient surgery and no chemo will be needed since we caught it so early. Only problem now is I jumped the gun on setting up those trust funds for the wife and kids so now all of my money is locked up tight LOL. The IRS is going to love me this year the bastards. I will probably get audited. Sounds like a good excuse for some celebratory pussy to me LOL. Can anybody tell me what the green dot over my name means? I notice a lot of you have just a grey dot and mine has green. Is that just showing me online or is that moderated or not moderated?
    That's great news. Yes the green dot is when your online.

  8. #10635

    Cell phone

    Hey guys I need to get another burnner phone any suggestions?

  9. #10634

    Green dot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Well I woke up this morning to find that I finally made it to senior status, then got good news at my cancer checkup too. Turns out that we caught it at a very early stage and I will be having surgery the first week of January to remove it. Doctor said outpatient surgery and no chemo will be needed since we caught it so early. Only problem now is I jumped the gun on setting up those trust funds for the wife and kids so now all of my money is locked up tight LOL. The IRS is going to love me this year the bastards. I will probably get audited. Sounds like a good excuse for some celebratory pussy to me LOL. Can anybody tell me what the green dot over my name means? I notice a lot of you have just a grey dot and mine has green. Is that just showing me online or is that moderated or not moderated?
    Green dot, online. Grey dot (well, really a circle that isn't colored in!), offline.

  10. #10633

    Online status

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Well I woke up this morning to find that I finally made it to senior status, then got good news at my cancer checkup too. Turns out that we caught it at a very early stage and I will be having surgery the first week of January to remove it. Doctor said outpatient surgery and no chemo will be needed since we caught it so early. Only problem now is I jumped the gun on setting up those trust funds for the wife and kids so now all of my money is locked up tight LOL. The IRS is going to love me this year the bastards. I will probably get audited. Sounds like a good excuse for some celebratory pussy to me LOL. Can anybody tell me what the green dot over my name means? I notice a lot of you have just a grey dot and mine has green. Is that just showing me online or is that moderated or not moderated?
    Glad everything worked out man. Green dot just means you're online.

  11. #10632

    Good day

    Well I woke up this morning to find that I finally made it to senior status, then got good news at my cancer checkup too. Turns out that we caught it at a very early stage and I will be having surgery the first week of January to remove it. Doctor said outpatient surgery and no chemo will be needed since we caught it so early. Only problem now is I jumped the gun on setting up those trust funds for the wife and kids so now all of my money is locked up tight LOL. The IRS is going to love me this year the bastards. I will probably get audited. Sounds like a good excuse for some celebratory pussy to me LOL. Can anybody tell me what the green dot over my name means? I notice a lot of you have just a grey dot and mine has green. Is that just showing me online or is that moderated or not moderated?

  12. #10631
    Yep, Lakeland is in Polk county. I learnt it the hard way when a Polk County sheriff pulled me over in Lakeland.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Lakeland is Polk county. I was mistaken.

  13. #10630
    Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe87  [View Original Post]
    You have to be more specific than that. The scene around Chinatown in Boston meets or exceeds Orlando, and there is a ton of independent talent in providence as well as boston. I absolutely cleaned up on SA (sugardaddy) for 9's /10's full GFE for $1. 5 to $2. SA in Orlando is pretty crap though in my experience.
    Agreed! Orlando is crap, I like tampa and jax for the closest places. Seeking has been just okay for me here, met some young ones that dontr expect a big allowance, met a couple of cute girls for a threeway for an unheard of low amount, and I seem to have better pickings in tampa. I use that site when I travel as well. You would be surprised how easy it is to get free ass from that site too LOL.

  14. #10629
    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    Here in New England its slim picking! I'll spare the depressing details of new England's scene but trust me when I say you guys have it made!! Personally I never considered being cliche and retiring to Florida, The S. O. Would love that FYI! But now I'm considering it!! I'm staying at universal, looks I can literally walk to "you" and several smoke show providers within a 10 min uber ride it seems. If there are any "must do" ladies I'd love suggestions. So far I'm going off old reports and my affinity for Latina ladies!! Can't wait to get there! Stay safe gents!

    DFK.
    You have to be more specific than that. The scene around Chinatown in Boston meets or exceeds Orlando, and there is a ton of independent talent in providence as well as boston. I absolutely cleaned up on SA (sugardaddy) for 9's /10's full GFE for $1. 5 to $2. SA in Orlando is pretty crap though in my experience.

  15. #10628

    Kid in a candy store

    Have to say I don't know how you guys do it!! For last three days I've been reading, scanning, and plotting who and how to spend my mongering time in your sunshine state! Its a bit over whelming!! So many smoke shows, so many massage spas! Its crazy. Here in New England its slim picking! I'll spare the depressing details of new England's scene but trust me when I say you guys have it made!! Personally I never considered being cliche and retiring to Florida, The S. O. Would love that FYI! But now I'm considering it!! I'm staying at universal, looks I can literally walk to "you" and several smoke show providers within a 10 min uber ride it seems. If there are any "must do" ladies I'd love suggestions. So far I'm going off old reports and my affinity for Latina ladies!! Can't wait to get there! Stay safe gents!

    DFK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape